• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Assist Trophy, Poké Ball, Enemy and Boss ideas discussion

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Assist Trophy for ARMS

Lola Pop: Combines reflector ARMS with her puff-up ability, acting as a combination of Gardevoir and the Bumper (just not both at once)

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
A few items I thought of:
Double Cherry from Super Mario 3D World - pretty self-explanatory
Bomb Barrel from Breath of the Wild - just another explosive I guess
Rainmaker from Splatoon - would probably function similar to the Cracker Launcher
HP Juice from ARMS - an area of effect that heals anyone inside

And some assists:
A Broodal from Super Mario Odyssey - maybe Harriet?
Poochy from Yoshi
Funky Kong from Donkey Kong
A Yiga Assassin from Breath of the Wild - pretty much a perfect fit for the role, honestly
Ravio from A Link Between Worlds - I could see him using some of the rods (fire, ice, sand)
Suzie from Kirby's Planet Robobot - she could fight in a mech
Wonder Red from The Wonderful 101
Henry Fleming from Codename S.T.E.A.M.
Sheldon from Splatoon - he could use some weapons that aren't represented in the Inkling's moveset

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ruined Dragon
SMO_Ruined_Dragon_Preparing_Attack.png

The Ruined Dragon serves as one of the various bosses that the player may encounter in Adventure mode. However, its home location, the Ruined Kingdom, will not be chosen, unless the intensity is set to 6.0 - 9.0.

The entire Ruined Kingdom stage focuses exclusively on avoiding the Ruined Dragon's assaults until you reach the main battlefield. Before reaching the battlefield, the Ruined Dragon is invincible.

The Ruined Dragon attacks by firing lightning bolts that rotate and chase after the player for a while; they can be reflected and absorbed. It'll also try to slash the player with its claws, which not only deal high damage, but they also have an electric effect. Once the Ruined Dragon has less than half of its HP left, it will start to slam the ground with its head, generating a massive hitbox on the ground, which has a paralysis effect, but won't affect airborne fighters. Of course, the head itself is still quite damaging if it hits the player, as it will be electrified for a few seconds.

On a side note, the Ruined Dragon generates much more rotating lightning bolts as its HP decreases. The magenta colored lightning bolts will pursue the player, while the blue lightning bolts will not.

In regards to the Ruined Dragon's size, it's basically one of the largest boss encountered.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I want them to bring back the :015: pokeball from 64.

I'd love to see that with the proper scaling.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I have an idea for two new types of items that function similarly to the Assist Trophy and Poke Ball. Breidablik, which is a gun that shoots out orbs that summons characters from the Fire Emblem series, and the Core Crystal from Xenoblade 2, which lets you summon a Blade to fight for you. Lyn could be moved to the gun assuming she's not made playable, and we'd get more characters from throughout the Fire Emblem series that would have been ignored as potential playable characters.

Velvet Rebirth

Smash Apprentice
Back in Smash 4 time I really wanted Queen Sectonia as a stage boss for a stage of Royal Road, or Sectonia's Castle, I would still enjoy to see this be a stage but it's of no huge concern.

For assist trophies, should my dream of Joker from Persona 5 making it into Smash as a playable character become reality, I think it'd be fitting for him to be accompanied by Jack Frost as an assist trophy. Jack Frost is the mascot of Atlus and to my knowledge has appeared in most if not all Shin Megami Tensei games in some fashion.

Lastly, they should put Decidueye in as a Poke Ball cause I'm evil and don't care for any new playable Pokemon.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
A bunch of Pokeball Pokemon for now...

Mimikyu: It’d use its disguise gimmick to take one attack and the attack with Shadow Ball or Shadow Claw any enemy that’s in range.

Alolan Exeggutor: It’d slam down its large body around.

Alolan Vulpix: It’d use Powder Snow in a short range. Small potential of freezing enemies.

Buzzwole: It’d naturally flex its mighty muscles and counterattack anyone foolish enough to attack it. It’ll keep posing if left alone.

Tapu Koko: Activates Electric Surge and electrifies the stage, having lightning bolts fall on random parts of the stage.

Popplio: Uses Disarming Voice to damage through shields.

Litten: Charges up energy to use Fire Fang on foe with the lowest damage.

Bewear: It’ll wave its arms around carelessly while skipping. Any character unlucky enough to get hugged by it will take big damage, potentially KO’ing them.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
T-Rex

The T-Rex is an uncommon enemy that can be encountered in Smash Run. It will pursue any players that it spots, trying to attack them with its teeth or body. However, it can't instantly 1-hit KO players, but if a fighter's current damage goes over 100%, he/she will be KO'd instantly upon touching the T-Rex; it's basically a moving danger zone.

The T-Rex is roughly as huge as Giga Bowser, it can deal as much as 40% damage to players, it's impervious to flinching, and its stamina is extremely massive, surpassing even the Clubberskull's HP amount. While it can be defeated, the T-Rex should be avoided if the player doesn't have any invincibility power-ups in his/her arsenal.

The player will know that a T-Rex is pursuing him/her when the following BGM begins to play...

https://youtu.be/tIVBSdLiBZ8

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
T-Rex

The T-Rex is an uncommon enemy that can be encountered in Smash Run. It will pursue any players that it spots, trying to attack them with its teeth or body. However, it can't instantly 1-hit KO players, but if a fighter's current damage goes over 100%, he/she will be KO'd instantly upon touching the T-Rex; it's basically a moving danger zone.

The T-Rex is roughly as huge as Giga Bowser, it can deal as much as 40% damage to players, it's impervious to flinching, and its stamina is extremely massive, surpassing even the Clubberskull's HP amount. While it can be defeated, the T-Rex should be avoided if the player doesn't have any invincibility power-ups in his/her arsenal.

The player will know that a T-Rex is pursuing him/her when the following BGM begins to play...

https://youtu.be/tIVBSdLiBZ8
Or he could just replace Nintendog and block your screen. :troll:

But seriously, with how much everyone loved the T-Rex reveal for Odyssey, I would be surprised if he did not make his way into Smash one way or another.

D

Deleted member

Not exactly new, but...I think Lyn is due for an update in design and voice work, to reflect her appearances in the recent Fire Emblem spinoffs. She's pretty much in a whole different art style from all the other FE characters in Smash 4!
yeah

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Assist Trophies I'd like to see:
Rambi - I'd imagine Rambi a lot like Gogoat, ramming across the map at high speeds, and can be ridden on.
Cranky Kong - Targets opponents and attacks them by jumping in the air and spiking them.
Tricky - Tricky would pounce on opponents, burying them, as well as run around breathing fire.
Free Rangers - Sarge and a small squad from Chibi-Robo would move across the map, shooting at enemies.
Octolings - Would move along the stage, shooting ink at opponents
Ninjara - Stays in place, shooting his arms far out to the sides for a long-lasting hitbox. (Alternating L, R, Both)

Pokemon I'd like to see:
Ditto - Transforms into the character who summoned it, and uses their Neutral Special a few times before disappearing.
Aegislash - Would follow the character who summoned it, protects them from behind, and joins in for Smash Attacks.
Lycanroc - Would target the closest enemy when summoned, and would use Splintered Stormshards against them.
Incineroar - Uses Darkest Lariat everywhere on everything.
Palossand - Sinks into the ground when summoned, and when an enemy walks onto it, they are sucked into the ground.
Solgaleo - Similar to Snorlax, but when Solgaleo hits the ground again, creates a huge explosion.
Lunala - Similar to Lucario, only instead of one huge beam, fires six smaller beams that combine into one in the center.

Enemies I'd like to see:
Sherms - The Tanks from Odyssey that would stay put and fire at the player.
Guardian Scouts - Variants I - IV, with a mix of cannons, shields, and melee weapons.
Aparoids - Multiple variations found in Star Fox: Assault, that all spawn from Aparoid Hatchers.
Spydorz - The smaller enemies from Chibi-Robo that cling on the the player, damaging them and restricting movement.
Octarians - Multiple variations found in Splatoon, all shoot ink.

Bosses I'd like to see:
Odyssey T-Rex - Who doesn't want to fight a mother ****ing T-Rex?
Infected Winged Prototype - From Star Fox: Assault, strong mix of offense and defense, with ranged and close-quarters attacks.
Nihilego - Specifically the form taken after processing someone.
DJ Octavio - I think there would be a lot of potential, given his fights from Splatoon.
Dr. Eggman - Only 3rd Party boss I'd like to see, and given Sonic's track record in Smash, I'd say Dr. Eggman would work well.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
If Ryu returns, I would love to see more Street Fighter content (Trophies, music, etc. plus what we already got before). Zangief would make a great Assist Trophy character. I could come out and perform his Spinning Piledriver on characters close enough to get in his grasp and finished things off with a Final Atomic Buster on the poor soul he grabs last.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
If Ryu returns, I would love to see more Street Fighter content (Trophies, music, etc. plus what we already got before). Zangief would make a great Assist Trophy character. I could come out and perform his Spinning Piledriver on characters close enough to get in his grasp and finished things off with a Final Atomic Buster on the poor soul he grabs last.
I had an idea for a Ken assist trophy: he would go around using Hadoken, Shoryuken and Tatsumaki, but there's a catch! When his summon duration is almost up and someone attacks him, he'll parry every hit from an attack you use and immediately counter with a Shippu Jinraikyaku that sends the opponent flying!

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
That's a good idea too. I honestly was hoping Ken would get the Alpha/Koopaling treatment and be an alt for Ryu with his own voice/announcement but still play the same as a nod to his role as the original clone fighter.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I got one:

Younger Princess Shroob, from Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, she appears in her chair and fires two lasers from it.

Edit: How about an assist trophy for Nintendo's Space Invaders clone, Space Fever.

Last edited:

ChrysanthosVice

Smash Cadet
I keep thinking of a Toadette AT where she functions like Isabelle, only instead of fruit, she throws around items from the Mario series. The invincibility star would probably be the rarest of the bunch, while Mushrooms and Fire Flowers are most common.

Also, Agnes Oblige, from Bravely Default as an Assist Trophy. She uses her Vestal of Wind powers to create a huge gale, much like the strong winds event from 3DS' Smash Run (I'm pretty sure her powers don't work like that, but Aero is still White Magic).

Also, the Ultra Beasts could probably be stage bosses for a new stage that moves between their various wormholes a la Kalos League - Ultra Space. Pheromosa does a bunch of rapid kicks, Buzzwole chokeslams some fighters, Nihilego takes your fighter out of your control, little things like that.

Pokeball Pokemon... Porygon2 and Beedrill would be a welcome return. Chandelure fulfilling its role from Smash Run would be a nice addition. Oranguru as a Pokeball summon would be fantastic, boosting the damage of all of its summoner's moves. For a legendary, I'd have to say Necrozma's Light that Burns the Sky would be an excellent killer, though I'm not adverse to Tapu Koko electrifying the entire stage.

The Imprisoned from Skyward Sword would be an interesting story boss, if it comes to that.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Ruined Dragon
View attachment 138497

The Ruined Dragon serves as one of the various bosses that the player may encounter in Adventure mode. However, its home location, the Ruined Kingdom, will not be chosen, unless the intensity is set to 6.0 - 9.0.

The entire Ruined Kingdom stage focuses exclusively on avoiding the Ruined Dragon's assaults until you reach the main battlefield. Before reaching the battlefield, the Ruined Dragon is invincible.

The Ruined Dragon attacks by firing lightning bolts that rotate and chase after the player for a while; they can be reflected and absorbed. It'll also try to slash the player with its claws, which not only deal high damage, but they also have an electric effect. Once the Ruined Dragon has less than half of its HP left, it will start to slam the ground with its head, generating a massive hitbox on the ground, which has a paralysis effect, but won't affect airborne fighters. Of course, the head itself is still quite damaging if it hits the player, as it will be electrified for a few seconds.

On a side note, the Ruined Dragon generates much more rotating lightning bolts as its HP decreases. The magenta colored lightning bolts will pursue the player, while the blue lightning bolts will not.

In regards to the Ruined Dragon's size, it's basically one of the largest boss encountered.
Holy moly, I thought that thing was from Dark Souls until I searched it in Youtube lol.

Harthemizia

Smash Rookie

Assist trophy idea: Nibbles

This little vivosaur is the partner of the protagonists in Fossil Fighters: Frontier. Once summoned, he transform into his battle form Nibblesaurus. He bites at his oppenents followed by a tail attack.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Holy moly, I thought that thing was from Dark Souls until I searched it in Youtube lol.
Truthfully, the Ruined Dragon would probably be more suitable for Dark Souls or Bayonetta, due to its realistic appearance feeling out of place in a Super Mario title.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
As for new Pokmon I'd love to see Chandelure and Dhelmise (I do love ghosts types after all). Chandelure could suck up the opponents HP to transfer them to the player while Dhelmist could be a fun sight: I'd envision him swinging his anchor around and since it seems to have a variable-lengh chain the anchor's trajectory would be rather unpredictable.

Peridorito

Smash Journeyman
The Mother/Earthbound series has lots of amazing enemies. These are just some ideas, maybe I'll think of more later:

Ramblin' Evil Mushroom: they have low HP and usually attack with weak tackles. However, they may scatter spores. If a character thouches the spores, they get a mushroom on their head and their control scheme is reversed.

Rowdy Mouse: they attack by bitting. This usually deals small damage and knockback but there's a small chance of a SMAAAASH hit, which deals huge damage and knockback.

Slimy Little Pile: they attack by tackling. Sometimes they exhale a blast of stinky breath which makes a character dizzy or spit out a sticky muckus which makes a character immobile for a few seconds.

Kiss of Death: it kisses characters, which poisons them.

Foppy: small enemies that deal very little damage and often appear in big groups.

Pirefly: flies and breathes fire.

Magman: generates Pireflies. May erupt, which deals huge fire damage.

Mischievous Mole: attacks by throwing rocks, which are very fast but weak projectiles.

Horsantula: attacks with very powerful kicks and may also sting characters to poison them.

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
I would love a boss mode where you could fight various bosses from Nintendo's history as whichever character you choose (and maybe a few from third parties). Something that'd be interesting too is if you could fight characters in Smash like Bowser or (hopefully) King K. Rool, and if you chose them, you'd fight Mario instead and BE the boss, know what I mean? Don't know how that would work but it'd be a neat little thing haha, I'm mainly taking from traditional 2D games and older NES/Super NES classics that would translate well with Smash Bros.' format of two-dimensional fighting but there are some exceptions here as characters that this mode would feel naked without.

Some I'd really like to see would be:

Bowser from Super Mario World

Donkey Kong from the original Donkey Kong arcade

King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country

Ganon from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Ridley from Super Metroid

Mother Brain from Super Metroid

Baby Bowser from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

King Dedede from the original Kirby's Dream Land

Nightmare from Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

Dyna Blade from Kirby: Super Star

Andross from Star Fox (either this one or the more familiar monkey)

A Pokemon battle from Red & Blue (maybe Giovanni or one of the gym leaders?) where you fight on the text blocks and what not

Samurai Goroh from F-Zero

Porky Minch from Earthbound

The Fire Dragon from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade

The Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus

Wario from Super Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins

King Hippo from Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

The Great Eggman Robo from Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Wily Machine 1 from Mega Man 2

The Ghosts from Pac Man

Anybody has any more ideas, hit me up and I'll insert them :) Also how do I make this a spoiler thing so I'm not cluttering up the forum

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anybody has any more ideas, hit me up and I'll insert them :) Also how do I make this a spoiler thing so I'm not cluttering up the forum
There are two ways you can handle it. One is to highlight the names of the characters/bosses and click on the icon of the chain, which allows you to create a link to the pictures.

The other way is to put the content that you want to spoiler tag between [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ], but without the spaces.

For your idea, I feel like they'd stick to 2D platformer bosses only; otherwise, the gameplay wouldn't even be remotely like Smash Bros. (I can't imagine that they'd recode the game as an RPG, racing game, rail shooter, etc. for a single mode)

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Thank you! That fixed it lol, and yeah I definitely prefer 2D classic NES/SNES platformers for bosses, but some like Ganon or the Pokemon battle I feel would be really unique for Smash. The Pokemon battle thing in particular I'd just like to see for a stage in Smash where you fight on the text blocks and Pokemon sprites would come out and attack with moves from the Pokemon Red and Blue games lol

ChrysanthosVice

Smash Cadet
Okay, so I've been chewing on generic mook enemies for a story mode or a "Run/Offensive" mode, and here's my Hot Takes:

Octotrooper: Just the lil generic guys from Splatoon. I can see them either being stationary or hovering, but they come in two flavors: regular and shielded, in which they can only be hurt through grabs (or well-placed boomerangs/bombs).

Ditto: Cute lil' squishy Pokemon! It's an extremely rare enemy, but if you hit it hard enough, it'll transform into you and you have to fight that.

Bael: A giant spider found in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. First summoned by Riev to kill some villagers he had trapped in the mountains, the Bael is fantastically strong, with a poisonous bite to match. Don't know how the poison'll be implemented here, but it'd probably function similar to flower, only with a purple miasma rather than a flower.

Poppy Bros. Jr.: Yet Another Kirby Enemy! He hops around, throwing bombs at you. They can be picked up and thrown back, although literally any other method can work. Sometimes when he's defeated he'll drop Maxim Tomatoes.

Lynel: The big guy from Breath of the Wild, he's here to destroy you on sight, whether by trampling you underhoof or his giant sword. An extremely difficult enemy, but highly rewarding.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace

Passimian: 2 Passimian appear from the same Pokéball, and run to opposite sides of the stage. One then tosses a coconut across the stage to the other Passimian, and the second tosses it back (opponents coming into contact with the coconut will not interrupt the pass, they'll only get damaged). They perform 6 passes to each other before disappearing. If opponents come into contact with the coconut, they will receive heavy damage, or get spiked downwards if they touch the bottom of the coconut whenever it goes in a downwards arc.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I think monkey Andross (not the polygon one) should be a boss in a StarFox stage.
I'd also like to see Ho-Oh as a boss atop the Bell Tower (Tin Tower, as us oldies remember it). And while we're on Pokemon, Rayquaza should return from Brawl atop The Sky Pillar. (C'mon Sakurai. There are interesting Pokemon locations that are not generic coliseums.)
I'm not sure how this would work, but I would like to see popular villains appear as both playable characters AND as boss battles. I'd like to see Giant Bowser terrorizing a Bowser's Castle stage. And maybe if Bowser's being played, perhaps he could replaced with a moving Bowser Statue like the one in Mario Kart 8.
Does it really break immersion when you can have Bowser vs. Bowser fights already?
This could double for Ridley, as I believe it's his time to be a playable character.
And Shadow Mewtwo could be cool too. Hell, I wouldn't mind a boss battle in every stage, as long as it's simple to toggle on and off. Master Hand and Crazy Hand in Final Destination. Why not? Go hog wild, again as long as it's simple to turn off.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
How about a new item... Silver Assist Trophies? They are the same but the base is silver instead of gold.

Silver Assist Trophies summon playable characters as Assist Trophies. What would Mario do if he was an Assist Trophy? Mario as an Assist Trophy would probably be flying in his Sky Pop plane and shooting at your opponents.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
My ideas:
-ReDead: works just like in Melee. Could be both an enemy in Adventure/Smash Run and a Assist Trophy (in fact many enemies could double as ATs, I wonder why only Hammer Bro ever did it iirc)

-SF64/Zero Andross (Boss): would be somewhat similar to Master/Crazy Hand, but with the brain-phase as well.
-8-bit Bowser (Boss): pretty much self-explanatory. You could either beat him up to defeat him or get the axe at the other side. I imagine his attacks having really high knockback and damage
-Skells (Boss?): not much a boss per se, I imagine them being stage hazards in a Xenoblade X stage, by attacking or throwing missiles at the stage
-The bosses from each Divine Beast from BOTW could do really nice bosses as well

-Cantor (Enemy): From Fire Emblem Echoes. Summon various other monsters to attack you, and can use dark magic if you're close to him.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I would love to see some new pre-gen Pokemon appear. However, here’s some of the seventh gen that I want to see.

Toucannon
Uses Beask Blast by charging heat in its beak and then pecking at opponents; lightning them on fire and blasting them away.

Yungoos
Uses Crunch and bites down hard on the opponent and doesn’t let go. It makes the opponents movements uneven and shakey during it.

Charjabug
Releases Thundershocks every so often. It can be picked up and thrown but at risk of getting shocked yourself.

Oricorio
Appears it either one of its four forms and does Revelation Dance which deals damage that differs depending on each form.

Lyanroc (midnight form)
Does a Counter pose which then releases a power stone packed punch after getting attacked.

Toxapex
Slowly moves around while it’s spikes are erect. Stepping on them deals damage and also poisons the unwary victim.

Mudsdale
More beefed up and buffed version of Gogoat.

Salandit
Breathes out toxious fumes which either poisons or burns.

Bewear
It howls and then rushes; grabbing the nearest opponent and squeezing them which not only deals damage but also a stunning effect afterward.

Golisopod
Uses Liquidation to cause itself to rush forward using water to slam and slash into the opponent.

Silvally
Uses multi-attack which deals damage based on the type that silvally comes equipped with.

MrReyes96

Smash Ace
Judd from splatoon, he pops out and a meter fills up like the knockout victory screen of splatoon and everyone on the ground takes damage, similar to the POW block

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
My ideas:

Poké Balls:

Combee: Flies around spewing Sweet Scent, which puts enemies to sleep.

Nihilego: Grapples onto a random enemy and raises damage, similarly to the Metroid Assist Trophy. The only difference is that on top of that, it would also reverse the enemy player’s controls.

Loudred: Uses Uproar and attacks everyone on screen, similarly to Tabuu’s Off-Waves.

Flabébe: Uses Mystic Terrain and raises the Attack of whoever summoned it.

Alolan Raichu: Creates a barrier using Psychic, and then flies left and right using Discharge.

Bosses

Egg Breaker (Shadow the Hedgehog): YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THE MORE THE MERRIER!

Stakataka (Pokémon USUM): This Ultra Beast will act like a tower of sorts, with you having to defeat one eye at a time. It would use things like Hyper Beam and Iron Defense.

Whisky Woods (Kirby series): The man’s been a background hazard for too long now. If he gets too low on health, he’ll suck in his own apples and spit them out in large numbers.

Clyde’s Machine (PAC-MAN World 2): This man is the devil in PAC-MAN form. I’d love to see him as a boss, but less annoying.

The T-Rex (Super Mario Odyssey): “HOLY F*CKING SH*T, IT’S A DINOSAUR, HOLY SH*T, WHAT THE FUUUUUU-“ Charriii5, 2017.

Assist Trophies:

Pauline (Mario series): Pauline will sing and it creates the 8-bit version of the barrels from the OG Donkey Kong game. Come on, you guys know this’d be helpful.

Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes): He may seem to work like a generic soldier, and he probably will. However, he can still act swiftly and thrust his spear at enemies.

Classic Sonic: Yep, everyone’s favorite side character/s. If he were a fighter, he’d probably be a clone of Modern Sonic, so an Assist Trophy is probably a better thing for Classic.

Zeke(Xenoblade Chronicles 2): I hardly paid attention to how he fought, so maybe I’ll just be generic and say “He can fight how he did in Xenoblade 2, with Pandoria by his side”.

Meow Wow (Kingdom Hearts 3D): If Sora ever got into Smash, then I feel like Meow Wow would be one of the most logical choices for an Assist Trophy. I figured the guy could use his Meow Wounce around the stage for about eleven seconds.

Rambi (Donkey Kong Country): Pretty much like Gogoat, like everyone else says.

Enemies

Mario:

-Chargin’ Chuck

-Bully

-Broozer

Zelda:

-Bokoblin

-Lynell

-Yiga Assassin

-Octorok

Donkey Kong Country:

-Snowmad Tribe

Kirby:

-Plugg

-NESP

-Mr. Frosty

-Vividra

-Sir Kibble

Fire Emblem:

-Risen Fighter

-Faceless

-Mogall

-Bonewalker

-Nohrian Cavalier

That’s all for me.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
id love to see mummy me from captain toad as a smash run enemy, hed follow you around and be dangerous to touch

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Assist Trophy

Mach Rider
Doshin
Muddy Mole
Bubbles
Wes (Pokemon)

Pokeball

Shadow Lugia
Guzzlord
Poipole
Trevenant
Buzzwole

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I've always seen Mimikyu more as a Pokeball character than playable since Decidueye have been more highly requested in Smashboards.

I also have some stage boss ideas:
Stone Talus (boss for the Great Plateau stage)
Susie (boss for the Planet Robobot stage)
Giga Mermaid (if Shantae gets on, this giant chick that got a lot of popularity for certain reasons would be ideal for a concept where you fight the locks instead of the enemy herself for a point. If the game will be rated E+10, they'll probably have to censor her chest a bit for the American release. Otherwise, it'll be given a T)

Top Bottom