• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New and Improved Marth Video Archive (Added SMYM 13 Ft. Dart))

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Np problem :) :) Thanks for adding them

Here's more:

vs. CAPTAIN FALCON
Husband (Marth) vs KillaOR (CFalcon) GS2
Darkrain (Falcon) vs. Zulu(Jiggly/Marth) [3 matches] Marth starts at 3:04
Zulu (Marth) vs. KillaOR (Falcon) [Match 1-3] (first and last match is Marth)
Zulu (Marth/Ness) vs. KillaOR (Falcon) [Match 4-6] (last 2 matches is ness)
Mach Dash (Falcon) vs Farce (Marth)
Tani (Marth) vs Mach Dash (Falcon)

vs. GANONDORF
Husband (Marth) vs Eddie (Ganon) 1
Husband (Marth) vs Eddie (Ganon) 2

vs. ICE CLIMBERS
Chu Dat vs Azen GS2 Crews fast forward to 0:43
Chu Dat vs Azen GS2 Crews 2 fast forward to 0:56

vs. JIGGLYPUFF
KishPrime (Jigglypuff) vs. Isai (Marth) who knew isai's marth was this sexy?
KishPrime (Jigglypuff) vs. KishCubed (Marth) ITEMS
Caveman (Marth) vs. KillaOR(Jiggly) [3 matches] (the 3rd match is Falco vs CFalcon)
Snex (Jiggly) vs Jake(Marth)

vs NESS
Nessby (Ness) vs Tani (Marth) 1
Nessby (Ness) vs Tani (Marth) 2

vs SHEIK
Husband (Marth) vs Caveman (Sheik) fast forward to 3:19

Doubles Videos
Teamed with FOX
KDJ/Marcus vs M2K/Neo 1 - Commentary!!
KDJ/Marcus vs M2K/Neo 2 - Commentary!!
KDJ/Marcus vs M2K/Neo 3 - Commentary!!
KDJ/Marcus vs M2K/Neo 4 - Commentary!!
KDJ/Marcus vs M2K/Neo 5 - Commentary!!

Teamed with GANONDORF
Eddie (Dorf) & Eduardo (Marth) vs KishPrime (Puff) & Vidjo (Peach)

Teamed with PEACH
Aho (Marth) and Wife (Peach) vs. Chillin (Fox) and Darkrain (Falcon)
Teba/BoA vs Newlyweds 1
Teba/BoA vs Newlyweds 2
Teba/BoA vs Newlyweds 3
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 1 [MLG NY 10-2006]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 2 [MLG NY 10-2006]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 3 [MLG NY 10-2006]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 4 [MLG NY 10-2006]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 1 [MLG Dallas]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 2 [MLG Dallas]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 3 [MLG Dallas]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 4 [MLG Dallas]
Crystal City vs Newlyweds 5
Tink/Dope vs Newlyweds 1
Tink/Dope vs Newlyweds 2
Tink/Dope vs Newlyweds 3
PC Chris/Wes vs Newlyweds 1 Wife/Husband play Doc/Fox in the second match
PC Chris/Wes vs Newlyweds 3
PC Chris/Wes vs Newlyweds 4
PC Chris/Wes vs Newlyweds 5
FLT/Xelic vs. Chu Dat/Manacloud - FastLikeTree plays Fox in the rest of the matches
Azen/Wes vs Newlyweds 1
Azen/Wes vs Newlyweds 2
PC Chris (Falcon) & Eve (Fox) vs Husband (Marth) & Wife (Peach) 1
PC Chris (Falcon) & Eve (Fox) vs Husband (Marth) & Wife (Peach) 2

Teamed with SHEIK
Caveman (Marth) & Rob$ (Sheik) vs Hayato (Sheik) & KrazyJones (Peach) 1
Caveman (Marth) & Rob$ (Sheik) vs Hayato (Sheik) & KrazyJones (Peach) 2
Caveman (Marth) & Rob$ (Sheik) vs Hayato (Sheik) & KrazyJones (Peach) (2nd set) 1
Caveman (Marth) & Rob$ (Sheik) vs Hayato (Sheik) & KrazyJones (Peach) (2nd set) 2
Caveman (Marth) & Rob$ (Sheik) vs KishPrime (Puff) & Vidjo (Peach)
Crystal City vs Eddie/jv3x3 1
Crystal City vs Eddie/jv3x3 2
Ken/Isai vs KillaOR/Comp 1
Ken/Isai vs KillaOR/Comp 2
Ken/Isai vs Hayato/KrazyJones 1
Ken/Isai vs Hayato/KrazyJones 2
Ken (Marth) & Isai (Sheik) vs Zanguzen (Falco) & DA Dave (Falco) 1 - Commentary!!
Ken (Marth) & Isai (Sheik) vs Zanguzen (Falco) & DA Dave (Falco) 2 - Commentary!!
Ken (Marth) & Isai (Sheik) vs Zanguzen (Falco) & DA Dave (Falco) 3 - Commentary!!
Ken/Isai vs M2K/Eddie 3
Ken/Isai vs M2K/Eddie 4
Ken/Isai vs KDJ/Marcus - Commentary!!
Ken/Isai vs Crystal City 1 - Commentary!!
Ken/Isai vs Crystal City 2 - Commentary!!
Ken/Isai vs Crystal City 3 - Commentary!!
Neo & Chillin vs. Ken & Isai 1 - Commentary!!
Neo & Chillin vs. Ken & Isai 2 - Commentary!!
Neo & Chillin vs. Ken & Isai 3 - Commentary!!
Neo & Chillin vs. Ken & Isai 4 - Commentary!!

phew! that's all of them.

MetallicHD

Smash Rookie
Dear God, this is excellent! I've wanted to improve my Marth, and now with all of these videos I will be able to pick up new moves and tactics/mindgames. Thank you for this list! :)

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
Ken (Marth) vs. Mew2King (Fox) 1
Ken (Marth) vs. Mew2King (Fox) 2
Ken (Marth) vs. Mew2King (Fox) 3
Ken (Marth) vs. Masashi (Fox) 1
Ken (Marth) vs. Masashi (Fox) 2
Ken (Marth) vs. Masashi (Fox) 3
Ken (Marth) vs. Masashi (Fox) 4

They dont work.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i have the ken vs masashi ones on my computer somewhere. which tournament were the ken vs m2k from?

Uck

Smash Journeyman

I.B

Smash Lord
Here are some of my sets from Apex 2010 if anyone is interested:

vs. DaShizWiz ($3 Bo5 MM)
matches 1 & 2 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8785541
match 3 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8785747

vs. Hax$ (winner's bracket)
match 1 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8804179
match 2 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8804274

vs. chillindude829 (winner's bracket)
match 1 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8805181
match 2 - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8805243

vs. Lambchops (loser's bracket)
match 1 & 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWF7I2N3h9M

Dart!

Smash Master
oh my god IB game one on FoD i jizzed my pants at your last combo. goddammit

wow, at this point you're without a doubt my fav marth. hbk take a step back, good **** IB

and i just realized this, i could almost call everything you were going to do...as if i would have done the same. now all i need to do is become as good as you are :)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
broly... wtf?

how did you learn to play like that?

do you only play melee like that? just gamecube games? or have you been playing console games like that your entire life?

and why do you play like that?

wtf my mind is so blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also nice marth!

Broly

Smash Lord
broly... wtf?

how did you learn to play like that?

do you only play melee like that? just gamecube games? or have you been playing console games like that your entire life?

and why do you play like that?

wtf my mind is so blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also nice marth!
Well, i am handicapped. I learned to play like that about a year ago. before i played w/ my hand and finger, but i didnt play with l-cancel, shield, grab, tech, or anything with l or r buttons. this style i play nly for melee, or any other game that requires the shoulder buttons.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wow man you have so much dedication. i hope you get really far with this. most people in your situation would've just looked at melee and be like "that game isn't for me"

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I really think that the OP needs to be updated: there isn't anything from 2011 in it. I also think that the videos should be organized, or at least identified, by the year they were recorded so people who are primarily interested in more modern (or older) matches can more easily find them. Is there any way anyone could edit and update the OP (I would assume Teczero would be the most appropriate candidate, since he is the mod of the Marth boards)? This thread would be a lot more useful if it was up-to-date and regularly maintained. Right now it isn't really doing what it should be doing. I myself will gladly take on this responsibility if nobody else feels up to it and I am deemed a worthy candidate for doing so.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I really think that the OP needs to be updated: there isn't anything from 2011 in it. I also think that the videos should be organized, or at least identified, by the year they were recorded so people who are primarily interested in more modern (or older) matches can more easily find them. Is there any way anyone could edit and update the OP (I would assume Teczero would be the most appropriate candidate, since he is the mod of the Marth boards)? This thread would be a lot more useful if it was up-to-date and regularly maintained. Right now it isn't really doing what it should be doing. I myself will gladly take on this responsibility if nobody else feels up to it and I am deemed a worthy candidate for doing so.
I wouldn't mind giving you control of it. I'm not going to lie, the task of reorganizing this thread is just too daunting for me. Would be great but I simply don't have the time.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind giving you control of it. I'm not going to lie, the task of reorganizing this thread is just too daunting for me. Would be great but I simply don't have the time.
I tend to grow tired of my internet browsing routine far too quickly for my liking, so having something to maintain regularly like this would help me occupy my "nothing to do" time. I also tend not to get bored with organizational tasks (which is probably related to my proclivity for computer science), so this is most likely something I'd be happy to stay on top of.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Thank you very much, Teczero and Virgilijus.

Anyway, to start off, some of the first things I'm going to add are major things that have happened in 2011, such as M2K vs. Armada, Taj at Genesis 2, Mango's Marth, PP's Marth, etc. I also recently attended a tournament, MIST, that Dart also attended and performed well in, so I'll be uploading the matches of Dart from that tournament. I'm also looking to upload videos of Ice, since he's a really talked-about Marth right now but doesn't have any videos in this archive. Tai also definitely deserves a showcase. After I do those major things, I'll be scanning Youtube for things to upload. While all of this searching and compiling is something that I should be able to take care of on my own, if there are any videos that anyone would like to post links to so that I can add them to the OP, that would really help speed up the process and make this more of a community effort.

There are also some organizational methods that I want to experiment with, but I definitely want feedback on the,. For one, I want to tag each video link with the year the match was played, so people can search for matches from specific periods of time (esp. more recent matches). I'm also thinking of adding the outcome of each game in spoiler tags so people who specifically want to watch matches where Marth wins or loses will have another filter to more easily sift through the videos. A third thing that I'm considering is organizing videos into collapsible lists, probably by player but maybe by character, so the videos will be more condensed and people will be able to more quickly find what they want with less scrolling (I can, however, see how this might make it a bit more difficult for people who are looking for matches versus certain players, and I'm not even sure that there are enough videos right now to justify doing that, so I'll definitely be wanting to hear feedback on that idea). And of course, if anyone else has any ideas, I am definitely willing to incorporate them into the archive structure if the idea is practical/popular enough; I want this thread to be for all of us, not for just me.

Top Bottom