• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New and Improved Marth Video Archive (Added SMYM 13 Ft. Dart))

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
alot of this needs to be....removed or at least added too alot. If you have ppl trying to play MU's like they did in 06 in 2011-12...ppl gonna get their feelings hurt.

Still your gonna need some help....we'll all have to help update a section like this....i'll start looking threw stuff eventually lolz.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm eventually going to go through all of the older videos and tag them so that people will know when they were played. I think they should still be there for archival and academic purposes, though.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Yeah, I'm eventually going to go through all of the older videos and tag them so that people will know when they were played. I think they should still be there for archival and academic purposes, though.
oh I agree I first made the switch to 2 years ago and I started from the oldest videos and worked my way up.

I think you should have them sectioned off by date from 03-2011/12.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
needs way more dart videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Crlb6Jp3k
just one of the classic tourny vids courtesy of dartholemew
That was a good set. I definitely need to update this thread, but school has been keeping me pretty busy as of late, and my laptop recently entered a state of disrepair. I will have the time and hopefully the computing power to update the thread once the weekend starts.

I'm particularly looking forward to the videos from SMYM 13, since Dart won that tournament; it should make for some pretty good Marth footage.

Top Bottom