• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New! 09/20 Emerican Captain Falcon!!!!! Palmdale Combo Videos

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Nahhh Emerican> SS > G-reg. Yea SS was so well done but Emerican's song = 2 much win. And i dont like the G-reg combo vid at all >.>

HulkingRage

Smash Apprentice
not my favorite playstyle or musiuc for that matter, but how do you lose lives playing like that
your really good

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Good vid emerican.

and also we have to do a crew battle with palmdale vs the vegas elites, because you guys ***** the vegas crew that went to super champ combo.(i didn't go)

In your combo video i liked the slow motion effects.

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
Tell the Sticky Fingers duo that they have a sick producer and an ill mc. However the lyrics/songs are pretty hit or miss. Some stuff like Palmdale ***** aint worthy to be in my toilet while Song Cry is amazing. You guys have hella potential, just need better song material me thinks. On the combo video, good ****.

nublet06

Smash Lord
well i could see why palmdale ***** doesnt do anythign for you......considering you are not from palmdale. lol. creepy does a lot of palmdale songs just to please the locals so i wouldnt expect anyone to like those.

but yeah, song cry is amazing. but thats just the mixtape stuff.

emerican

Smash Ace
haha, thanks... i knew some people werent going to like the music, but i asked for it anyways.

the beat is still too good with the knee ^^

JFox

Smash Hero
wow, why havent i ever heard this song? this is easily the coolest thing to ever has as a crew...your own crew video with a tight song about the crew members.

favorite part was when you were singing exactly what link was doing on screen...**** was hilarious

DiRtY-D

Smash Rookie
Emerica = Tony Jaa, ROFL = Daddy

I want to be just like ROFL when I grow up. Nice work, y'all

Top Bottom