• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New! 09/20 Emerican Captain Falcon!!!!! Palmdale Combo Videos

superkong53

Smash Cadet
that combo video of marth was gay. waste of time. i mean the chain grab is awesome but i would like to see it in action like in a match. you know.

AdamXiah

Smash Cadet
ahahahah ****ing adam.

send a PM to chu dat. i bet he misses you.

WORLD!!!!! i present to you the best doc player in the world that is named adam and lives in palmdale

ADAMup!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for FAir-ing you repeatedly while playing teams. I have grandma hands.

Aesis

Smash Ace
GODDAMMMMMMMMMM

The fist time I saw this video I yelled oh my fcking god at work
By far my favorite falcon combo video ever

no doubt

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
The best part were the ledgehopped falcon punches. Too good

Where have I seen the intro before???

\/\/\/

LuCKy

Smash Master
you a** hole rofl you shold have a link to download it in mp4 format now i have to wait til morning to watch it.....stupid psp....cant do ****

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
That was **** gahh i havent played you in such a long time >.> or anyone in fact and stupid drumline wont let me go to Super Champ Combo. fcking gay. Anyways Rofl what program do you use? cause were making a SA combo video and i think i might do some of the editing

nublet06

Smash Lord
i just use windows movie maker cause im a nub. i think i do pretty **** good with what im given tho.

its pretty time consuming tho. so it always feels good to get the positive feedback. these videos are pretty much the first things i have ever edited.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
The Protector at the beginning is beautiful. I told a friend that would be perfect for a vid and man was that ever. The vid was pretty nice BTW but I didn't like the music. Sorry not my thing.

nublet06

Smash Lord
file front deleted emerican's video because i broke copy write laws or something. i guess for that tiny little protector clip? lol. whatever. youtube is better. i guess if you want to download it just ask me.

Top Bottom