• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neutrals and Counter Picks

AfroQT

Smash Master
I have a slight problem with the "death spikes" on the stage. They always catch me by surprise.
So get over it imma just be like everyone else its not supposed to be fair remember its supposed to be completely stupid and completely ruin your fighting with another opponent like rainbow cruise.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I swear Afro's goal is to lower the IQ of everybody around him. such a moron. lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
I swear Afro's goal is to lower the IQ of everybody around him. such a moron. lol
To bad this moron would completely destroy you LOL, you arent even on my level GTFO.

I like how you talk **** on forums but cant say **** about what i'd do to you in brawl you talk big lets MM so i can own you.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Keep dreaming, buddy. keep dreaming. maybe one day something you say will be true.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Um...good for you? hahahaha. you're a funny person Afro...very very funny. I just wonder what your reaction will be to losing. oh well

$10?

AfroQT

Smash Master
OOOOO you did accept fine lets make it 20 dollars i cant wait to take your money.

next gigabits we can do it since i think thats where we will play again. I cant wait to completely own someone whos never placed top anything of any tourney anyone good has went to.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha. you're trying really hard, aren't you? That's cute. You're a cute kid with your helmet and all that. hahaha.

Maybe next time back up what your saying with actual fact, but I did like the enthusiasm there. yeaaah

AfroQT

Smash Master
Haha. you're trying really hard, aren't you? That's cute. You're a cute kid with your helmet and all that. hahaha.

Maybe next time back up what your saying with actual fact, but I did like the enthusiasm there. yeaaah
LOL Deny me if im wrong scrub, you dont get into the finals of anything at both gigabits you didnt get anywhere cuz you suck.

20 Dollar MM at next gigabits thanks for paying my entrance fee LOL

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Man, I love cockiness. You also should put periods and use, like...grammar or something in your posts. You may learn to be cool one day. I hope so.

haha you saying I suck is probably a compliment...so thank you. : )

AfroQT

Smash Master
Man, I love cockiness. You also should put periods and use, like...grammar or something in your posts. You may learn to be cool one day. I hope so.

haha you saying I suck is probably a compliment...so thank you. : )
I dont gotta use grammar unlike you i dont have to look smart on forums cuz i bring the heat when it matters. LOL @ being cool on the forums.

And yeah i like cockiness 2, it gets me money from people like you. That rhymed thats why im black.

http://www.mwarhead.com/Tournaments/Smash Brawl/2008/May I Have Another Brawl Singles Playoffs.htm

I dont see fenrir ANYWHERE on here and thats top 32. WHERE YOU AT SON LOL

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I think Afro Thundah is a pretty cool guy, eh MMs scrubs and doesn't afraid of anything.

On the real though, nice helmet man.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hell yeah my helmet protects me from attacks when i get into fights i just put my head down and charge into them cuz the fro just kills em.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
oh yeah, I forget that English isn't important in life. my bad, buddy... hahaha. you're so fun, man... this is too easy. thanks for the entertainment.

lol only thing that matters is the match...and saying how bad you're gonna beat me just shows how truly idiotic you are. nice one, man. nice one.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'll spot dodge that ****, whatchu know bout that?
Don't dtilt me in real life man, I've seen your sick *** dtilt to Cary.
Then I'll just be a dumb player though. Sigh.

AfroQT

Smash Master
oh yeah, I forget that English isn't important in life. my bad, buddy... hahaha. you're so fun, man... this is too easy. thanks for the entertainment.

lol only thing that matters is the match...and saying how bad you're gonna beat me just shows how truly idiotic you are. nice one, man. nice one.
English isnt important on a smashboard forum thats for sure, and yeah to me i dont have to look good on the forums cuz when scrubs taht dont make it to top 32 try to **** talk me i own them cuz i bring da heat son.

Like i said imma idiot/moron/playstupidlyscrub but you havent ever placed anywhere near me cuz you are bad.

I HEAR YOU LIKE TO DRESS UP AS FURRIES LOL

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I just wonder what you'll do when a "scrub" beats you. Will you cry, little buddy? I sure hope not. it'd be good to keep some of your dignity. Course you never know, it worked ok for Xif. haha.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I just wonder what you'll do when a "scrub" beats you. Will you cry, little buddy? I sure hope not. it'd be good to keep some of your dignity. Course you never know, it worked ok for Xif. haha.
K but you wont beat me lol, you arent even on my level. Place at a brawl tournament then you can talk big.

Im pretty sure my lowest placing at a tournament (5th, i think i mighta got 7th once), is higher then all of your tournament placings in brawl. LOL

Also please comment on you dressing up as furries lawlt.

http://www.mwarhead.com/Tournaments/Smash Brawl/2008/May I Have Another Brawl Singles Playoffs.htm
Wheres fenrir here.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Aw look. you have a cheerleader. how cute.

hahaha. keep thinking you're amazing, buddy. See you at Gigs. Word to the not so wise...you can't ever tell if somebody's on your level without playing them. just common knowledge, which apparently, you lack. Oh well...you need a lesson anyway. so yeah, I'll just see you there. rest well before it. haha I don't actually want to see you cry.

AfroQT

Smash Master
We would play if you EVER MADE IT INTO THE FINALS (EVEN SEMI FINALS LOL)!
Theres a reason i dont play you, YOU NEVER LAST LONG ENOUGH IN THE TOURNAMENT

Also please help me refer to my sig i just cant find you.
Why do you ignore the comment on you dressing up as a furry lol.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
**** yeah he has a cheerleader. Don't be jealous man, that's not cool.
On the real, Matt's cool, and I just feel like posting random ****, but if I'mma get dubbed a cheerleader out of it that's cool too. I'm all over that. Pom poms are where it's at.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
yeah well, we will play, won't we?

Make sure you bring enough money to enter the tourney and pay my entrance...wouldn't that be a shame? imagine a bracket without your name on it because you lost to a "scrub" before the tourney. you're hilarious. utterly hilarious. your cheerleader, too.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm sure Matt will have plenty of money to cover both, with all of the other tournaments he's been winning and/or placing in (singles & doubles. Just saying).

I am hilarious. Speaking of hilarious things, tell me how you talk about Matt's grammar and punctuation and so forth meanwhile, you aren't even capitalizing at the appropriate times. That's a shame. Can you explain that to me? I don't think I'm following, I must have missed something crucial where you can make grammatical errors but Matt can't. Help me out, man.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
ok good... just making sure. wouldn't want the poor little boy to lose all his money and have to go home, would we?

I'm just looking out for you.

oooh. what a stellar comeback from the cheerleader. haha I'm impressed. I figured I'd talk more on his level...you know, wouldn't want anything to go over his head.

AfroQT

Smash Master
yeah well, we will play, won't we?

Make sure you bring enough money to enter the tourney and pay my entrance...wouldn't that be a shame?---> i <----magine a bracket without your name on it because you lost to a "scrub" before the tourney. you're hilarious. utterly hilarious. your cheerleader, too.
You didnt capitalize the I you suck at brawl and life cuz you misspelled on the forums scrub lol!

AfroQT

Smash Master
ok good... just making sure. wouldn't want the poor little boy to lose all his money and have to go home, would we?

I'm just looking out for you.
Lol yeah im a poor little boy (with the 1000 i just made in 1 week from tourneys).
20 dollars son the MM stands i'll see you at gigs, start practicing, who knows maybe you'll get so good that you'll atleast get top 32 rofl.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Is that...all? wow...I'm disappointed in you. --->m <---aybe you are just idiotic. oh well...
Didnt capitalize again see you suck you arent even adapting how you gonna adapt to afro thundah in game if you cant adapt to english irl you suck clearly.

Refer to Sig plz

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Didnt capitalize again see you suck you arent even adapting how you gonna adapt to afro thundah in game if you cant adapt to english irl you suck clearly.

Refer to Sig plz
how am I going to adapt to you? um...by actually having a brain? I seem to have the advantage there.

Top Bottom