• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
wait.... how are you guys mods?!?!? obviously a prank. due to april fools day.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
IT'S SO F***ING BAD!!!

WHY THE F*** WOULD THEY CHANGE IT?! You don't f***ing fix something that isn't broken!!! F***!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I don't find it too bad... maybe a couple of weird things (everything was moved around a bit...)

Levitas

the moon
I will double post rather than let the ness boards get no posts in 21 hours straight >:U

but only because this is a gen discussion thread

Underload

Lazy
You're watching videos on Youtube 90% of the time, who cares about the layout? It's not that bad anyway.

My Ness kicked *** in friendlies yesterday. I got 3rd with Snake, I was tempted to use Ness against some lesser players, but for some reason I never did it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I HATE THE YOUTUBE LAYOUT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I also enjoy reading video descriptions and comments of videos I watch and it's impossible to do it with F***ING YOUTUBE'S NEW LAYOUT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
I HATE THE YOUTUBE LAYOUT!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I also enjoy reading video descriptions and comments of videos I watch and it's impossible to do it with F***ING YOUTUBE'S NEW LAYOUT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
u mad? and yeah, youtubes new layout is horrible. The previous one was way better and not hard to get use to.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^i don' see it..... post something bigger, yet relevant....

Top Bottom