• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I always come here during the strangest times....

But they're also the most epic times, and that's why I love maining Ness. Carry on with your strange, amusing antics.

Also, I believe we have some new guys here. You know who you are, welcome to the best board on the boards!

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
I always come here during the strangest times....

But they're also the most epic times, and that's why I love maining Ness. Carry on with your strange, amusing antics.

Also, I believe we have some new guys here. You know who you are, welcome to the best board on the boards!
thanks! :p

mobilisq

Smash Ace
id throw my picture into this but i dont need my face associated with you crazy kids

Levitas

the moon
D: Doh! You haven't completed Melee? Gooo!

I like Ness in Melee! He's fun! It's too bad he's bad in every game.. x-x But at least he's enjoyable!! That's the important part!
Too true.

Don't tell anyone, but I have more fun with ness in melee than with anyone in brawl

Levitas

the moon
can levitas put in a song which is easy to 16-combo to in this page? :bee:
I think that can be arranged :3

Just don't even bother trying to win against Yink in any MOTHER related contest. It's a waste of time and effort, you WILL lose.
<fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J4nDglu78d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J4nDglu78d8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object></object>

Levitas

the moon
we have known each other since we were in 5th grade and we are like brothers cuz we like and enjoy the same stuff in other words we have been and always will best friends
haha, like scotu and I

We've known each other since 2nd grade and are roommates in college now xD

Arcade

Smash Ace
Report status:
- Due in one day
- 20% finished

Options:
[_] Blow it off
[_] Commit suicide
[x] FOCUS LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFREAKING NORTH STAR

Top Bottom