• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been able to get to any.
Um, I don't know how to describe where.
Heard of Loveland? If not, it's close to Kings (10 mins from Kings Island)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Aweh. Hrm. I'm trying to think if anyone lives around your area but you are more east than most of us. D: So I don't think picking you up would be an option. I'm so sorry. TT__TT;
If possible you should try and come to this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262905
If you need to stay the night feel free, too. Most people usually do. I'll try and continue to think if anyone can get you! >__<v But it truly does look unlikely.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
! You live right by Kenwood Country Club? I can actually imagine where you live now. It sounds super creepy, but I drive by your house ALLL the time.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Haha, sorry for sounding all creepy and stuff. It's just super cool to actually have someone on the internet live so close.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
XD Lol. That's all righty doo! Yeah. The Smash community is like that. Ohio in general has tooons of players. In Cincinnati there are at least about 10 of us. More even. So being in Ohio is pretty lucky!
Ed/Smash64 is another Ness player whom lives about 7 minutes down the street from me! So you could get some Ness help pretty easily, too. XP

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Haha awesome! :3
I don't know how long it would actually take me to go to a tourney. The Smash community can be nice and all, but I literally have no idea what to expect. I wouldn't know a single people there, and I couldn't talk to anyone without it feeling even just a little bit awkward.

Arcade

Smash Ace
"I don't know what to expect"
"I don't know anybody there"
"It would be awkward"

Sounds like my first time in Sunday School. MAN UP SON

Courage Wolf says:
ONE YEAR FROM NOW
YOU WILL REALIZE WHY YOU STARTED TODAY

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
D'aw..! Welp, Smashboards is a good start~! Smash community is really nice! Just like the Ness boards! Cincy is pretty nice, too! You should try and come to one of our things first to have a feel for it. :3 Other than that, we're all just a bunch of video game/anime/comic lovers. o-ov So I guess kind of geeky, but we all like the same things! O: And everyone is just so goofy and friendly~ Heh. :3 So nothing to really worry about! I was pretty shy my first tournament here in Cincy. x-xv But you get use to everyone pretty fast!

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
"I don't know what to expect"
"I don't know anybody there"
"It would be awkward"

Sounds like my first time in Sunday School. MAN UP SON

Courage Wolf says:
ONE YEAR FROM NOW
YOU WILL REALIZE WHY YOU STARTED TODAY
I remember my first day of sunday school.
Exact same thing happened.
Full of stuck up Sycamore kids.

D'aw..! Welp, Smashboards is a good start~! Smash community is really nice! Just like the Ness boards! Cincy is pretty nice, too! You should try and come to one of our things first to have a feel for it. :3 Other than that, we're all just a bunch of video game/anime/comic lovers. o-ov So I guess kind of geeky, but we all like the same things! O: And everyone is just so goofy and friendly~ Heh. :3 So nothing to really worry about! I was pretty shy my first tournament here in Cincy. x-xv But you get use to everyone pretty fast!
I'm excited. Really excited, but equally nervous. lol
I WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE NOW PLZ.

Arcade

Smash Ace
What in the world is Sycamore?

Anyway you're quite likely to find people that you actually like in the Smash community because you both like Smash. You probably both like video games, perhaps anime. You probably both like Nintendo. And so on. BAM, common ground right there. Talk about Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Metroid Other M, which consoles you own. Play some Smash. BAM, you made a friend before you know it. Everything's cool.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
What in the world is Sycamore?

Anyway you're quite likely to find people that you actually like in the Smash community because you both like Smash. You probably both like video games, perhaps anime. You probably both like Nintendo. And so on. BAM, common ground right there. Talk about Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Metroid Other M, which consoles you own. Play some Smash. BAM, you made a friend before you know it. Everything's cool.
Sorry, Sycamore's a school district in Cincinnati lol.

I'm so giddy...!

Arcade

Smash Ace
Oh. Well good luck, when you do go.

You're pretty darn lucky to have a great Ness like Smash64 close to where you live though. You're making the rest of us jealous. Or at least me.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I am. The people are Cincinnati seem so nice as well. Except for that INFERN KID.

No jk. He seems super nice too.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
D: D'aw. In the Cincy group? I'm the little one that travels with everyone. Most people that travel are around 20. Give or take. Mainly the giving part.
There's another guy named Chi/Clowsui, but he doesn't travel much but he's a senior and just turned 16 I think.. o-ov

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Imma be so young there. ):
Hey, FOW was like 14 or something when he first beat Tyrant with Ness. Don't let age be a factor. I'm sure there's quite a few others who are close in age in your community.

Actually early teens is a good time to start your Smash 'career' in my opinion. It's harder to balance it with college/post-college life I think.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
I'm so small. I'm turning 16 in May.

Hey, FOW was like 14 or something when he first beat Tyrant with Ness. Don't let age be a factor. I'm sure there's quite a few others who are close in age in your community.

Actually early teens is a good time to start your Smash 'career' in my opinion. It's harder to balance it with college/post-college life I think.
I wasn't really thinking about it affecting my playing.
Probably more how I'd interact with others though. I'm a really social person, but I have to feel like I'm in a familiar zone.

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys, it's a little more comforting.

I was thinking about this for a while... I might convince my friend to get in to brawl. He has a Wii and plays Brawl, but extremely... casually?(I guess that's the right word)

I don't know if I could convince him to play at an offline tourney level, but it's worth a shot. He doesn't even know I plan to play offline.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Thanks guys, it's a little more comforting.

I was thinking about this for a while... I might convince my friend to get in to brawl. He has a Wii and plays Brawl, but extremely... casually?(I guess that's the right word)

I don't know if I could convince him to play at an offline tourney level, but it's worth a shot. He doesn't even know I plan to play offline.
Do it. It's always good to have someone to practice with on a moment's notice. :laugh:

I would try not to force it on them, though.

Top Bottom