• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
thanks alot guys for the support ill do my best i know i have alot of bad match ups in my pool but ill still make it happen, i hope you guys saw the live stream yesterday it was God Kais vs Puerto Rico and Springfield (OH) vs Puerto Rico, God kais beat Perto Rico and springfield lost to them. anyways im off to the venue so wish me luck every one :D

God kais!
Good luck!
Saw your match with that Snack,good **** XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, that was amazing how Ally avoided EVERY pikmin slap with shields and invincibility frames. XD
ECE? You forget that there is only one Yoshi main/user in the room (Oro, he was the Bowser who won with b-reversed firebreath). Nobody except him knows how to use the dino.
Ally is godlike.

It's really sad how little people know about Yoshi's metagame. It's like, his easiest and one of the most commonly used tricks. >_>''

Good luck Smash64. I'm rooting for you should Poltergust fail. =D

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
So what is ECE? Explain!!!

Good luck Smash64, or I should be saying that to your opponents. They'll need it more than you. Do work! You're the best Ness main in the world! XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
ECE = Edge Canceled Eggs. Just push away from the ledge and throw an egg. The boost will cause you to snap back on as your projectile goes on stage. Good for ledge pressure. It can only be done 5 times before you run out of vertical boost, sink like a rock, and die.

No Yoshis made it to Brackets. D:

Smash64, you got this! =D

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ah, that tech. I could do that in 64 and Melee (more risky since you need to use your dj). I knew the tech, not the proper name or the abbreviation of the name since I'm don't use Yoshi as a main or secondary.

smash64

Smash Champion
omg guys im so happy i could cry right now i made into bracket out of 200 ppl or something and the braket is like ah 45 man bracket i just cant belive it! i thank you guys for yall support =] also i played 3 lucas and i beat them all but just in friendlies i couldn't MM cuz i didnt had no $ the hotel was more expensive than i thought i also played Pink fresh in a friendlie only one time and i beat him but its a friendlie so it doesn't mater but Pink fresh is one of the coolest guys ever actually all of the lucas players i played were awesome :D

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
gj smash64.... Pull a FOW and get top (3-8).... then people will see how awesome ness is. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
omg guys im so happy i could cry right now i made into bracket out of 200 ppl or something and the braket is like ah 45 man bracket i just cant belive it! i thank you guys for yall support =] also i played 3 lucas and i beat them all but just in friendlies i couldn't MM cuz i didnt had no $ the hotel was more expensive than i thought i also played Pink fresh in a friendlie only one time and i beat him but its a friendlie so it doesn't mater but Pink fresh is one of the coolest guys ever actually all of the lucas players i played were awesome :D
You are the man. I'll call you later tonight to see how it all goes. :D

Levitas

the moon
Smash64 went 0-2 in brackets, meaning ness put on exactly as good a show as peach at #4!

Good ****, smash64, way to rep ness :p

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ed had to face ksizzle and Atomsk right away, not exactly an easy bracket. Then again with that bracket I don't think an easy bracket is even possible. Still, great work Ed.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry to butt in but, I found this in a folder of mine, and my friend said he drew it a LONG time ago:

It's so bad it's funny. :laugh:

Still <3 Ed for being the Best Ness.

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
I would like to know as well. I'm surprised something different other than a usual Meta Knight and so-so won.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
How did Smash64 place?
1: ADHD (Diddy)
2: Mew2King (Metaknight)
3: Ally (Snake/Metaknight)
4: KSizzle (Metaknight/Lucario)
5: Shadow_111 (Metaknight)
5: Judge (Metaknight)
7: Havok (Metaknight)
7: Logic (Olimar)
9: Lee Martin (Metaknight)
9: Seibrik (Metaknight)
9: Ninjalink (Diddy)
9: Lain (Ice Climbers)
13: ChuDat (Kirby)
13: Malcolm (Wario)
13: Vex Kasrani (Dedede/Bowser)
13: DEHF (Falco)
17: co18 (Dedede)
17: Sanoscy (Metaknight)
17: Candy (Snake)
17: Alpha Zealot (Diddy)
17: DjIskascribble (Metaknight)
17: Dekar (Diddy)
17: Fatal (Snake)
17: Hunger (Wario)
25: Atomsk (Dedede)
25: HAT (Dedede/Wario)
25: dmbrandon (Metaknight)
25: Cable (Donkey Kong)
25: Xzax (Metaknight)
25: Infern Angelis (Snake)
25: Ling Ling (Dedede)
25: Bizkit (Snake)
33: jtails (Diddy)
33: Smash64 (Ness)
33: Dapuffster (Jigglypuff/Diddy)
33: Y.B.M. (Kirby)
33: Omni (Metaknight)
33: Stingers (Metaknight/ROB)
33: Junebug (Lucario/DK)
33: Bloodcross (Marth???)
33: Jash (Toon Link)
33: Hyro (Toon Link)
33: Takeover (Snake)
33: Boss (Luigi)
33: Mikey Lenetia (Peach)
33: Zucco (Lucario)
33: Pierce (Marth)
33: NEO (Marth)
I'd say that's pretty darn impressive for a tournament as big as Pound 4. :D Good stuff, Smash64.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Not bad at all =D
But I hate America.. so many **** MK's and all of those players have a 'play to win' attitude =/

Look at all those MK's .__.

Smash64 your good man!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Only low tier, besides dapuff whatever, who placed in brackets.... Gj!!!

Top Bottom