• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
I hope everything works out for you, Delta-cod. I'm sorry to hear about a relative of yours passing away. I hope for comfort to you and your family because I know how it is to lose a loved one. For your xylophone, just give it a break and tell the band that they need to understand your issues. Playing an instrument too often can be tiresome, so just relax and get back to it when you feel you're ready to play again.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You should learn the bass guitar, that's an instrument you'll never get tired playing because it's too cool for school (I'd have learned to play it in school if it was available... :p).

I'm becoming a music hacker. I have created a .brstm file of IWBTG's menu theme, all you music hackers check it out:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzzmwzzkjhr

I need people to test it out, it's my first attempt at music hacks. Critique everything about it: it's looping (I think I made it loop nicely), it's quality, it's volume, etc. XD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thanks, everyone.

Also, I can't exactly take a break from my instrument because it's a class, not a band of me and my friends. I know I can get it if I just work at it. I can hear the correct melody in my head, I'm just having trouble working it to my hands. I'll get it down with practice, I'm glad I got a cheap practice one for situations like this. It'll be epic when I finally get it, too.

Dajayman, if you could somehow get me sheet music for Meaning of Birth from Tales of the Abyss, you'd be my hero. I've looked in the past and found nothing. The melody is what I'm really interested in. It's been my dream to play that on the Xylo. I'm not sure how you made the IWBTG thing, but I'd think you needed to find the notes for it first.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
We all love you Delta... :)

And...I hear talk of Tales Of Games...I really liked Symphonia, I think it's one of my favorites.

Dajayman

You have me thoroughly confused.

A .brstm file is a file you put onto an SD card and it plays the song instead of a Brawl song. For example, I renamed my IWBTG Menu.brstm to "X01.brstm" and I put it into my SD card and it now plays instead of the "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme" in the menu when I play Brawl+. What I did was download the IWBTG menu song from Youtube and converted it into a .mp3 file and then converted it (and edited it so it loops better) into a .brstm file.

.brstm files have nothing to do with sheet music and finding notes for those songs, it's just converting music files into the .brstm files so they can be read on the Wii.

Dajayman

Btw I will be accepting any conversion requests to make any of your .mp3 or .wav files into .brstm files so you can use them for Brawl. XD

Upload your files to mediafire and I'll take care of them. Or you can even give me a Youtube link and I'll make the audio into a .brstm.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well now this page looks like it belongs on Snake boards. Infern, Yink, and the amazing Zajice.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well now this page looks like it belongs on Snake boards. Infern, Yink, and the amazing Zajice.
Hell no. It still belongs to Ness, there are more Ness mains in here than you guys D:<

Besides, I use Ness over Snake so...yeah haha.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks, everyone.

Also, I can't exactly take a break from my instrument because it's a class, not a band of me and my friends. I know I can get it if I just work at it. I can hear the correct melody in my head, I'm just having trouble working it to my hands. I'll get it down with practice, I'm glad I got a cheap practice one for situations like this. It'll be epic when I finally get it, too.

Dajayman, if you could somehow get me sheet music for Meaning of Birth from Tales of the Abyss, you'd be my hero. I've looked in the past and found nothing. The melody is what I'm really interested in. It's been my dream to play that on the Xylo. I'm not sure how you made the IWBTG thing, but I'd think you needed to find the notes for it first.
Ah~! Yeah! Then good luck to you! -^__^-; I hope it goes well!

Wah! Snake boards have came over..

@Anthony, it actually switched with me.. D: I loved playing Snake a lot, then started playing Ness and liked him more... TT___TTv I'm so sorry Mr. Snake..

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I love science.

Next year I'll be taking AP Bio. Senior year it'll be AP Chem and AP Physics.
AP chem will be awesome!! Trying to decide between physics and chem... Which one? I got around a 90 in enriched physics and in my first semester of enrihed physics got 93... I'm leaning towards physics...

My workload senior year (currently a junior):
ap lang and lit for English
ap chem or physics for science
bc calc for math (wanted to get into mvc, but missed that by gay counselor stuff during early years of high school, as well as more stuff)
ap macroeconomics and microeconomics OR ap Euro for social science
ap computer science for elective
German 4 (it's weighted) for foreign language
then required lunch and gym...

I need to adjust my work ethic towards school apparently... You can't make apparent without parent... I have great work ethic with everything else and am extremely focused and absorbed by what I'm looking into, but school just annoys the **** outta me, because it always seems that we go at a slow pace... That and I have massive amounts of homework added onto my already packed schedule involving after school activities.... I only have portions of two days for free time unless I switch things around to make room for something more important...

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Ah~! Yeah! Then good luck to you! -^__^-; I hope it goes well!

Wah! Snake boards have came over..

@Anthony, it actually switched with me.. D: I loved playing Snake a lot, then started playing Ness and liked him more... TT___TTv I'm so sorry Mr. Snake..
no more snake boards for you then!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I took Ap Physics C (Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism). While I'm normally good at sciences (I got a 5 on my AP Bio test) I didn't really get it at all. I got a 1 on Mechanics and a 2 on E & M. A 50% would've gotten me a 5.

Take AP Chem. It's much easier. Just program all the equations and variables into your calculator and learn how to do logs without a calculator.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Physics is the best, I love it. Take that Eagle it's a great subject.

WOO 900 POSTS. Man I post a lot...>_>

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Meh science. I'm more of a math person, I think. Sometimes.

I wonder who was brave enough to prank Yink.

Levitas

the moon
AP physics C was the best call I made in high school. It got me out of 10 college credits (with 5s on the tests), and then proceeded to allow me to put extremely little effort into understanding the first year or so of my engineering courses.

That said, it might require a good teacher to be teaching it, and mine was amazing.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
@ Levitas: A.P. Classes FTW. Took off a good 2/3 of my first year at college. I'm not graduating any earlier,but it made it less stressful because I didn't have to take as many classes per quarter in order to graduate- Plus it gave me time to earn a minor.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
You guys split 3-3 for ap chem vs physics (c of course)....

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do for college, but something involving engineering or computers is my main focus... That being said, which is better? I'd assume physics...

Apush is a *****... or at least first semester was... I didn't have time after school to read all the chapters we went through outside of school because my days are full of stuff already....

Now that I've begun reading the chapters from having more focus and time to work on stuff after school, it's probably the easiest class ever...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
AP physics C was the best call I made in high school. It got me out of 10 college credits (with 5s on the tests), and then proceeded to allow me to put extremely little effort into understanding the first year or so of my engineering courses.

That said, it might require a good teacher to be teaching it, and mine was amazing.
I took AP Physics as well, man was that a fun class. The best thing we did in mine was make Rollar Coasters.

The amount of AP classes a took really did a lot for college though, I'm technically a Sophmore because of all those classes :D

@Ed: Haha, teach us some PSI sometime. ;)

Bartolon

Smash Lord
I am going to the lead-up Gaming. But I did something stupid..
I used to work with RPG maker XP a long time ago. And I made a project that was really good and all. I burned it on a CD but.. the CD is gone now ;__;
And you need to show the stuff you can do >.<

The only thing I have now is the half of my intro that someone else uploaded for me because he was like a fan from me xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TTt76x_GJo

I feel so bad now ;__;

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Whaaaaat??? This season??
Nooooooo it's not gonna be the same!

We used to have the extreme negative, the intermedate, and the extreme positive. It's all gonna be thrown out of balance! Fans will go on riots for unfair judging, terrible singers will make it on to television and sing so bad they make your televisions explode, buildings will come crashing down, people will end up homeless, a hunger strike will ensue, the government will fight back, a world war will break loose, nuclear warfare will cause a chain reaction of destruction, and the world in its entirety will end as we know it!!!

Besides I'll miss the

Dawg dawg that dawg performance was dawg amazing dawg! Dawg.
You have pretty hair! Your personality is great! Where do you get those shoes?
...That was the worst snging I have ever heard.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
American idol is okay... I like the singing sometime, but I hate how much time they waste with pointless stuff, like how they try to appeal to the people...

Top Bottom