• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Ur mother is japaneses.

I'm saying that compared to the rest of the cast in brawl, Ness' recovery is pretty bad.

Compared to the rest of the cast in melee, his recovery is not as bad.

In 64 nobody should make it back to the stage if they weren't pikachu.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think he meant.

Super combos. I was actually thinking Soul California bears too...

Uffe

Smash Hero
Who here is willing to make a combo video for me? I've got tons of replays and I can't really do anything with them except watch them. I want to make a combo video myself, but I can't because I don't have the stuff to make it.

Studnerf

Smash Rookie
So many color arguments on the first page over color. Lulz. Anyway Ness being oneof my mains, I thought I should post a tip I have for any TRUE n00bs. when using recovery (upB), make sure to not hit your side instead of your ***. bad things happen.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Who here is willing to make a combo video for me? I've got tons of replays and I can't really do anything with them except watch them. I want to make a combo video myself, but I can't because I don't have the stuff to make it.
For the combo video contest I presume?
I wish I could record videos : /

Sync_

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what contest you speak of. I'm just wanting to have it displayed for people to enjoy.
The contest for the best combo vi, here on smashboards. $100 prize :3

What does ADDIDAU mean?

I know what it means, you just have to guess :3

Uffe

Smash Hero
The contest for the best combo vi, here on smashboards. $100 prize :3

What does ADDIDAU mean?

I know what it means, you just have to guess :3
Nah. I want one just because. I don't care about this money. Believe it or not, I do have some replays that aren't of my Ness.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I need to have more replays and recordings of matches I play with people in Chicago... I sucked a while ago, but now I feel i have something that could prove to be a good example of PSI Magnet usage (apart from absorption)...

I wish I could put some stuff together for you, but i can't uffe.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I just saw fow+sk92 vs m2k+tyrant. AWESOME SET!

If any of you havnt yet, go youtube "fow sk92 m2k"

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hey anyone know where i can BUY an ultimate chimera plushie? ive been looking for one to buy, and i find alot of ones ppl have made but not for sale. anyone know where i can get one? thanks!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hm. Those are super rare, and hard to find. o_o
You'll need someone to make one for you.
Or, you could get super creative and try to make something like this...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I just saw fow+sk92 vs m2k+tyrant. AWESOME SET!

If any of you havnt yet, go youtube "fow sk92 m2k"
If you're talking about the ones I think you're talking about, I only found the second match to be good.

hey anyone know where i can BUY an ultimate chimera plushie? ive been looking for one to buy, and i find alot of ones ppl have made but not for sale. anyone know where i can get one? thanks!
You could probably find them on eBay. I want a Mr. Saturn plushie if anything. I know my area isn't big on Mother related things, though. Not those mother related things, mind you.

Hm. Those are super rare, and hard to find. o_o
You'll need someone to make one for you.
Or, you could get super creative and try to make something like this...
Cool picture. I kind of wish I had ceramic stuff of my own so I could make things like that.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thanks guys. yeah i want one so i guess ill have to ask someone to make me one. its just looks frigin awesome.

Top Bottom