• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
No comment. Ô___õ

any one know where i can find a real life mr saturn?
You'll have to go South of Onett to reach Twoson. You'll find a dirt road along the way. If you see a house with a blue roof, then you're going the right way. Continue walking down the dirt road until you see a white tall building. There you'll find some asphalt and you'll want to go East of there until you reach Chaos Theater.

After you get there, go South again until you see the road turn East. You should see a tunnel nearby. Go through there and you'll find yourself in Threed. When you get to Threed, the first thing you might notice is a stop sign. Keep going East and you'll notice the road turns North.

You'll need to go North and you'll eventually come across two grave yards. One on the left and one on the right. The one on the right says "Don't Enter". There should be a gaping hole where some cement used to be. Just go in there and you'll see a door down below.

Follow the path out of there and you'll reach Grapefruit Falls. Just go up North until you see another cave. Go in there and just walk in a straight path. And there you are! You're now in Saturn Valley where you can find a lot of Mr. Saturns!

Uffe

Smash Hero
I want one! O: Ever wonder why Mr. Saturn doesn't wear a top hat? Man I could hug one of those. :laugh: I'm going to blog that on AiB.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Cool! I want those. That probably doesn't show up for you guys, but I have Mr. Saturn font. :3

smash64

Smash Champion
i want one of those Mr Saturns too! and the mother doll collection! i guess il just have to go here
and follow uffe's direction just get to this guys

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Meh, not a big fan of plushies/collectables.
I have a LOT of Earthbound stuff. I am a fan of collectables/plushies. You know if I made you a Rope Snake you'd love it Dajay :p

@Smash: No problem I'm really glad you liked them!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I have a LOT of Earthbound stuff. I am a fan of collectables/plushies. You know if I made you a Rope Snake you'd love it Dajay :p

@Smash: No problem I'm really glad you liked them!
any chance u cld make me an ultimate chimera?
id pay u well for it haha.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
any chance u cld make me an ultimate chimera?
id pay u well for it haha.
I probably could but I'd charge you like 80 bucks. Hear me out though.

That sounds like a ****LOAD for the Plushie but I'b be including the Chimera and the birdie. Not only that, getting good material for them is expensive as well as material for the teeth, tail etc. It ends up costing a lot. There'd be shipping too.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I probably could but I'd charge you like 80 bucks. Hear me out though.

That sounds like a ****LOAD for the Plushie but I'b be including the Chimera and the birdie. Not only that, getting good material for them is expensive as well as material for the teeth, tail etc. It ends up costing a lot. There'd be shipping too.
hmmmmmmm. i have money so thats no prob. u have any examples of what itd look like final product? just cuz if i were gonna get it id wana make sure itd look good. if not thats cool too. ill add u. id be willing to pay for it, just let me know i guess.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't have money so forget mine. Oh well, no biggie I can live without one. I guess when you're always broke and can't afford the things you want you become unmaterialistic. :/

In other sad news I found out my beard is low on the Illinois beard Power Ranking. Even with the amount of grooming effort I put into it people still think other beards are better. ;_;

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
hmmmmmmm. i have money so thats no prob. u have any examples of what itd look like final product? just cuz if i were gonna get it id wana make sure itd look good. if not thats cool too. ill add u. id be willing to pay for it, just let me know i guess.
I will have to draw out some plans first I don't just have one on hand. I can give an example of the Rope Snake I made. Though the Chimera will be more complicated but I'll make sure to take a picture of the RS.

I'm sorry I'm exhausted I was up late last night.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I will have to draw out some plans first I don't just have one on hand. I can give an example of the Rope Snake I made. Though the Chimera will be more complicated but I'll make sure to take a picture of the RS.

I'm sorry I'm exhausted I was up late last night.

yea for sure dude. If u cld gimme a visual thatd be awesome. ill most likely say yes if u can give me some visual sense of it.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
yea for sure dude. If u cld gimme a visual thatd be awesome. ill most likely say yes if u can give me some visual sense of it.
It looks like you're going to have to wait. I'll be leaving the forums for awhile. I have far too much homework nowadays and I don't want to get behind. I apologize Ness Boards.

I'll still ad the Grab Gimp vid, even though it has sort of proven to be of little use.

-Yink

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I have homework, but I never remember what it is, nor do I do it when I remember... I have tons of stuff to do lately... I should probably ask if I could stop working Wednesdays. Chess team on Tuesdays and thursdays. I have lately been extremely tired or unmotivated to doing much of anything also...

Momentarily, the air is still... The wind ceases it's movement.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ness boards are boring. I'm going to go main a character whose boards aren't boring.
This happens every so often. At least the Ness boards are still fairly active unlike some boards who are as active as it is here now while they're on their vacation. Some people just have school. Give it time and they'll be back.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How to play melee Bowser: Up-b oos and fair. Edge attack and f-tilt to edgeguard. Grab and stuff.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I just added bair for edgeguarding, because bair is awesome and pawsome at edgeguarding.

Onstage it's meh, too much lag even when l-canceled.

Top Bottom