• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
Itoi got a lot of complaints from female players about Hinawa's death. The majority of them named Hinawa after themselves... only to be killed moments later in the game haha

edit: my sig is gone

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Itoi got a lot of complaints from female players about Hinawa's death. The majority of them named Hinawa after themselves... only to be killed moments later in the game haha
Okay that was the most amazing thing to say hahaha. I always kept their names because I thought it would be creepy if I named her "Chloe" (my name) and then had two sons and a husband. I had to think then of who the husband was and who my sons were and I didn't want to give that much thought into it.

FuPoo rocks.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I still haven't played Mother 3 because of my broken PC. But luckily someone is hooking me up with a Windows XP CD and CD key. So hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
@snakes: it's a **** in a box!!!!
Not gonna get you a diamond ring
that sort of gift dont mean anything
not gonna get you a fancy car
girl you gotta know you're my shining star
not gonna get you a house in the hills
a girl like you needs something real
wana get you something from the heart
something special girl
its my **** in a box!

anyyyways. for Hallows im going as ness. Starmen.net had some sick ness costume so i picked that up, gonna be fun going to parties wth a bat.

Dajayman

I need to know what I should be for Halloween. I have no idea what to be and I need suggestions. Don't say Ness because I don't have the time to get a Ness costume. I have a Halloween party to go to later on this evening, and I plan on going costume shopping this morning/afternoon.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I still haven't played Mother 3 because of my broken PC. But luckily someone is hooking me up with a Windows XP CD and CD key. So hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Better step it up! I'm going to beat the game before you. Man I really need to get it in gear and just play it already.

Dajayman

I have computer johns on why I never beat Mother 3, it's been broken since last year. It broke not too long after the English translation was released.

And I need costume suggestions asap! Party's in 5 hours!

Uffe

Smash Hero
You guys haven't beaten it yet? :::::::::::[[[[[[[[[[[[
I just need to beat Mother 3 and then I'm done with the whole series. I kind of got some issues on my previous laptop which has Mother 3, but I can't really continue because it's crap. So now I have to start over.

Dajayman

Gayge, you are a terrible costume suggester. D:

Heading to a costume store now, hopefully I can find something good on my own since none of you can help... D:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@dajayman: as a costume suggestion, just be yourself... If they ask you why you aren't dressed up as something, just say you are, then say you haven't been yourself lately...

/terrible joke.

Dajayman

So I decided to be Freddy Kruger. Got the claws and face mask, but unfortunately the face was shaped stupidly (one of the eyes was deformed, but it made it so that the eye hole covered half my eye) so it was extremely uncomfortable to wear and it was a waste of $4.

Other than that let me just say I had the best night of my life. Oh man, what a good f*cking night. It's time for me to catch some z's so good night bros and sisses.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
What happens if you find someone with the same outfit? You beat them up for the right to wear it?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I have computer johns on why I never beat Mother 3, it's been broken since last year. It broke not too long after the English translation was released.

And I need costume suggestions asap! Party's in 5 hours!
Lucas is a crybaby for like 4 chapters, then he realizes he's a man and needs to act like one. Play the game. DO IT.

I know I'm really late but you should be Jafar from Aladdin. I don't know why you seem like you could have so much fun being so evil, plus you can walk around with a sweet cane that can control people.

Dajayman

I'm probably have one of the least evil personalities around. Fun being evil and controlling people's minds? Someone is a little naughty. :p

And it would've been tough finding that Jafar outfit considering I went costume shopping yesterday night and the Halooween store was packed and almost sold out. And I'm talking about a pretty big Halloween store. :o

Edit: Once I get my comp fixed I'll play M3. I could technically play it now, but it would be with no sound and it would be lame. I also have enough trouble with battle rhythm, so no sound would probably make timing the battle rhythm impossible.

I got up to the part where you are Duster and you have to sneak into this haunted castle.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm probably have one of the least evil personalities around. Fun being evil and controlling people's minds? Someone is a little naughty. :p

And it would've been tough finding that Jafar outfit considering I went costume shopping yesterday night and the Halooween store was packed and almost sold out. And I'm talking about a pretty big Halloween store. :o
You think I'm naughty? Whatever gave you THAT idea? Also...go as a ghost?

(Look at my creativity rising!)

Dajayman

You seem to like the idea of running around doing evil things and controlling peole's minds...

I already got the outfit and I already went to the Halloween party! Lol, I was Freddy Kruger.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~aaaaaaaaaaaack?

I've officially decided to main Ness for dubz. Yoshi sux in dubz. I just love Ness's Dair too much. <3

I had a kinda crummy Halloween. It was really humid out, and I got lost with my group and we went in circles. When we finally started to make our way back home, it started to rain. I stepped in a puddle and my right leg was really wet and uncomfortable on the way home. When we got home my friends and I played Mario Party 1, where they proceeded to gang up on me and even throw team minigames when I was on their team. It was gay but funny. =/

I liked Mischief night better. I sat outside my house with a hose and sprayed everyone that walked by. I was mischievous within the comfort of my own yard! =D

<3 Yink's creativity.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Mario Party 1 is amazing. Too bad when you lose minigames you lose coins. That made me so angry. This is how Mario Party is IMO:

Mario Party 1 - Amazing
Mario Party 2 - EVEN BETTER
Mario Party 3 - Let down
Mario Party 4 - Hey we're getting back on track!
Mario Party 5 - BAD
Mario Party 6 - It's...interesting. Yay Microphone?
Mario Party 7 - For the love of God please end my life
Mario Party 8 - 5.2/10...

Also <3 to Delta...I hope I'm kind of creative as an artist anyways.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The loss of coins made me rage, especially since my friend kept making me lose on his team. =,[

In this one round, I was about 4 spaces away from a star. A bowser space was 2 in front of me. Turns went as followed:

CPU Mario: Lol just fail.
My friend: Boo coin steal from me, I lost ~ 8 of my 34 coins.
Me: I get a 2. MY LUCK SUCKS SO BAD I GOT THE BOWSER SPOT. THEN THEY GOT COIN BASH AND I GOT LOL *****.
My friend: Who cares, I was already a shell of the man I once was. =,[

My Mario Party list:

1: SO GOOD!
2: About equal with 1. I play one or the other depending on my mood.
3: Eh, it was okay...
4: What happened?
5: It was good. I liked this one a lot, though I still prefer 1 and 2.
6: Eh... going downhill again.
7: Dropping lower...
8: Just stop.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I was stuck alone in my house... I heard screams outside.
I lol'd. With this Mario Party talk, I've been wanting to rent Mario Party 8. But they only have one freaking copy! So instead I've been playing Borderlands at my friends house.

Top Bottom