• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
i was a broccoli fan ate a very young age
Broccoli is great. I like it with butter or cheese.

REAL Ness mains go to malls, and do the funky monkey dance! :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Sg1dm4Q-M&feature=related

^___^
After using PSI Courage, they do. X___x I've got guts, but I think I need to level up a little bit more before actually doing that myself. That dude is officially my hero.

Yo! Has anyone seen this? It's too classic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVVZ5ixvZs
Amazing! I wonder if I could get away with taking random pictures of random people.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wow. the ness who danced had some guts. musta taken some sudden guts pills. as for the photo guy, that was epic. i think it woulda been funny if he jumped off a roof spining and then asked lol.

also, how difficult is it to get a copy of mother 3 for the GBA emulator? can anyone tell me, or lead me to a place, that tells me how?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
where I get all my roms. Then go to starmen.net and get the english hack for M3 and you're good to go.

Brocoli is excellent with some cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese. Always loved brocoli. I <3 veggies, but I HATE, </3, and loathe veggie Ness.

levitas edit: we don't link to roms or sites that have them here :p

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
just google search mother 3 rom. It's THAT easy to say "**** you!" to Nintendo.

In other news, I got really good at controlling Ness in melee recently. Like really really good. He's like wtffast.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
wow. the ness who danced had some guts. musta taken some sudden guts pills. as for the photo guy, that was epic. i think it woulda been funny if he jumped off a roof spining and then asked lol.

also, how difficult is it to get a copy of mother 3 for the GBA emulator? can anyone tell me, or lead me to a place, that tells me how?
You could be a cool kid like me and actually have a copy of MOTHER 3.

Don't ask I how I got it, =D

EDIT: I could totally see myself dancing like that in the Mall. I'd bring Uffe with me.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You can order it off the net. Not that hard, except it's in japanese.
Actually I have a penpal whom lives in Kyoto. She sent me a copy, with translations. So it was fun to play. I checked hers VS the fan-translation and it was surprising.

I need to stop naming Flint C.Norris (Chuck Norris)

Uffe

Smash Hero
You know who I really want to see play against each other? Smash64 vs Uffe. Oh yeah.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I would like to see X vs. Y...

X is one ness main, Y is another other than X.
I want to know the win ratio of all Xs to all Ys, which would give me a good idea of who is better than who...

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wow. did not realize mother 3 had such a great emotional story, and i barley started. gotta say, even though im a ness main i like mother 3 way better so far.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
we could have if you would have went to APEX!!!

*ENTERS A ROBOT BODY, FORCES SMASH 64 TO DO SO TOO, GOES BACK TO THE DATE OF APEX, FACES SMASH 64*

The God Kais had a dream that smash 64 lost

They pray for the win of smash 64

The winner is
Ness ???????????

smash64

Smash Champion

*ENTERS A ROBOT BODY, FORCES SMASH 64 TO DO SO TOO, GOES BACK TO THE DATE OF APEX, FACES SMASH 64*

The God Kais had a dream that smash 64 lost

They pray for the win of smash 64

The winner is
Ness ???????????
that made my day lol

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
wow. did not realize mother 3 had such a great emotional story, and i barley started. gotta say, even though im a ness main i like mother 3 way better so far.
I'm not going to spoil it for you, but the first 10 minutes are happy then everything else will make you go ASDF?!

...I admit it. I cried at the end of MOTHER 3 guys...I know. I'm a wuss, but I did.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I'm good.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Um...wut?

I'd really like to see Deltacod vs. Ness Main.

I can fit in too. ^_^
That happened last time and that Ness main got his *** whooped.

I would ALSO like to see Smash 64 vs. Uffe as well!
<__<

Great. Now I wanna play Uffe too! ^__^
EARTHBOUND BATTLE!
I saw you on, but my brother wanted to play. I was playing a good friend of mine. He had quite the Ness. Maybe tomorrow or something.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That happened last time and that Ness main got his *** whooped.

I saw you on, but my brother wanted to play. I was playing a good friend of mine. He had quite the Ness. Maybe tomorrow or something.
I should play you tomorrow because I didn't today... but seriously Uffe.

My Ness < Your Ness

But they're close, aren't they? (hopefully lol)

Top Bottom