• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
I remember one time in Team Battle I had Captain Falcon on my team and he'd just run off the stage. A few weeks later, my brother was playing Team Battle and saw Falcon running off the stage. We have reason to believe that that was the same Falcon from the last time I played in Team Battle. Here's a great story. One time in Basic Brawl, I had Fox, Falco and Zelda all teaming up against me. Zelda was staying far off on the side firing Din's Fire and Fox and Falco were trying to kill me. I ended up spiking both of them at the same time.

I could tell they were furious because they were trying so hard to beat me. I left after that. No point in hanging around if they're going to just do that.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
It would been even better if you spiked them and they just quit. XD
See it's funny when people do that, but then at the same time it's annoying because you get booted. :p

Like yesterday I was playing and there was a fantastic Lucas on my Team and the other team I'm assuming just quit because we spiked both of them in the first 20 seconds. :laugh:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm sick guys. ;_;

I don't suggest going to an overnight smashfest without food money and replacing food for soda/water, yelling and being the loudest person in the room during crews from hype/trashtalk while you have a small sore throat (at least our crews won :D), getting two or less hours of sleep, and walking home in the cold for an hour with no energy due to lack of food/sleep. That is a recipe for sickness. ;_;

Dajayman

It was worth getting sick, I had a blast. But if I can prevent myself from getting sick, by NOT doing what I did this weekend, then I'll do that.

smash64

Smash Champion
i did kinda poorly in the tourney yesturday but its alright i had fun and thats what matters =] ill post my results later when they are up

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
i did kinda poorly in the tourney yesturday but its alright i had fun and thats what matters =] ill post my results later when they are up
Aww. I texted you to see how you were last night but I thought you were partying :p

I still know you did well, and having fun is what matters most.

Dajayman

I'm going to win a Brawl+ tournament next week with Ness and Charizard. In Brawl+ 5.0, Ness is top tier, considered one of the best characters in the game. So I must win a tournament (and stop being sick before next week) before the next Brawl+ update and Ness is balanced. Fair is considered broken (it combos into itself and other aerials extremely well), PSI Magnet wind was buffed and even has gimping capabilites, and pkt and pkf end lag was reduced.

It's weird Ness being top tier. People always tell us don't get grabbed or don't get gimped if we complain about grab release stuff or when we get gimped. Now we can say "Don't get faired".

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Dajayman remember to zap jump fair for recovering so lololol.

Also fair almost always combos into itself. Remember that. D-throw combos nicely. U-throw combos nicely. Dair combos nicely. Nair combos nicely. Uair combos nicely. U-tilt combos nicely. PK fire startup lag was reduced and it combos better.

smash64

Smash Champion
smash64!! How's that CD? Too epic I hope, lol. Where did you get those sounds? Link me to them please!
the CD is great i just made a copy! one for me and one for Kassandra nova oh and the earthbound ring tones i got them thru my phone i went on the initernet on my phone in a website called phonezoo.com you can get them there

Dajayman

I got this! Ness and Rawrizard are too awesome in Brawl+. :)

Make me a cool CD smash64!!!

Edit: I got some EB ringtones from that site! Yesz!!! But when I tried to sign up the name "Dajayman" was already taken. There is an imposter running amok!!!

§leepy God

Smash Master
Not really, his Forward Air really makes a great kill move on B+ not to mention his hax grab range. But of course Squirtle is still ******** on B+.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ness is a gangsta.

He comes from Onett because everyone in town wants to get On Et(It)

Also I'm a master sandbagger just like Ness because instead of 2 stocking people i just sand bag. Same way Ness instead of crushing people's minds he decides to bring them down slowly to death.

Me and Ness are very much alike.

Dajayman

Gayge, you tell my Rawrizard that he sucks to his face! He'll eat you for breakfast.

I'm like Ness because I wear striped clothing and converse.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Charizard sucks cuz he can be wtf combo'd and all he has is fair. You say uair juggles? I say set those up.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Hey guys, one time I made a cake with pokey and giygas on it in culinary school because i'm a huge nerd(a huge nerd that can bake TASTY TASTY CAKES!)

Pics on AiB and also somewhere in the starmen.net fanart database...will post screenshots cause it did happen

Also Yink shares a few qualities with sum1 i live with

EDIT: Also I play Brawl+ and Melee
EDIT: also I'm not like Ness....Ness is like me....because I'm his father.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey guys, one time I made a cake with pokey and giygas on it in culinary school because i'm a huge nerd(a huge nerd that can bake TASTY TASTY CAKES!)

Pics on AiB and also somewhere in the starmen.net fanart database...will post screenshots cause it did happen

Also Yink shares a few qualities with sum1 i live with

EDIT: Also I play Brawl+ and Melee
EDIT: also I'm not like Ness....Ness is like me....because I'm his father.
Is this a good thing...? :p

Also why do you give so much money to your son then? He spends it on **** like baseball bats that are 400 dollars.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yay thank you then. I want to be the best girl Ness player there is!

I worry about your son Ness, well...because this is what he does when he buys those bats;

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wonder what qualities those are? :confused: And that picture, oh gosh! I remember pausing when I did his side taunt. I'm a bad person.

Top Bottom