• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

QUIVO

Smash Master
SmASH 64 is the best Ness in the world right now. Ya'll should find new mains cause you can't compare to the legendary Smash64. Get *****.

Uffe

Smash Hero
SmASH 64 is the best Ness in the world right now. Ya'll should find new mains cause you can't compare to the legendary Smash64. Get *****.
That's not really a good reason. And if I were to get a new main, I'd be using Marth.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
i feel honored =] <3
Yeah, I hope to play you sometime. Just picture this, now you have "another" fan. Only I'm a girl and when I play people go " =D She's soooo cute" *picks Ness* "WTF I WAS YOYO SPIKED?"

That and I've liked the series for a long time. I've used Ness in every single Smash...I had to make due with him in Melee (though I was way better with Peach)

... Uffe I'm sorry we didn't get to Brawl today. Wherever you are haha.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
That and I've liked the series for a long time. I've used Ness in every single Smash...I had to make due with him in Melee (though I was way better with Peach)
You're like me 6 months ago except ur a girl. Try picking up melee shiek and see if ur good with her. Then you might just turn into me lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You're like me 6 months ago except ur a girl. Try picking up melee shiek and see if ur good with her. Then you might just turn into me lol.
Oh I was fine with Shiek too! ...I just have a love for using Ness. :laugh:

Also lol, want me to start to wear the same clothes and everything?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If you're really into wearing polo shirts and jeans (yea I did incorporate Ness' clothing into my wadrobe....) then yea lol.

The first time I ever played shiek, it was vs. this shiek player and I went even with her even though she was able to 3 stock my Peach and Ness....

Shiek dittos are gay, even without cgs.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If you're really into wearing polo shirts and jeans (yea I did incorporate Ness' clothing into my wadrobe....) then yea lol.

The first time I ever played shiek, it was vs. this shiek player and I went even with her even though she was able to 3 stock my Peach and Ness....

Shiek dittos are gay, even without cgs.
Oh god...I hear you..

In all honesty Sage, I actually have an Earthbound t-shirt, thanks to Fangamer

Want something related to that series, it's there. ;)

Uffe

Smash Hero
... Uffe I'm sorry we didn't get to Brawl today. Wherever you are haha.
I'm not upset. I didn't really play that much today as I thought I would. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know. So many people, so little time. Not really. But it feels that way.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Not really interested in spending money specifically for eb stuff though I may buy a blue and yellow polo shirt. Last thing I want to be is a college age nerd. I'd cry myself to sleep every night lmao.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Not really interested in spending money specifically for eb stuff though I may buy a blue and yellow polo shirt. Last thing I want to be is a college age nerd. I'd cry myself to sleep every night lmao.
Don't worry, man, I'm here for ya. :laugh:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Great, the internet will save me by giving me a healthy hobby and socializing with real people.

Speaking of crying myself to sleep, I have to go do that now. G'night.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

What did you say about being a nerd? (yes that IS me, I think the crappy PAINT job looks good on me though ;D )

Also @ Uffe: I'll try to take my Wii home with me this weekend. I'm visiting my parents : )

Uffe

Smash Hero
No problem. I might not be able to play this Sunday since I have to go to my nephew's birthday.

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
I almost wish I could cosplay as Ness, but some of his stuff seems so hard to find (especially the hat).

Yink, is Ness' shirt even on Fangamer yet? I looked but didn't see it. Though I remember Reidman saying that he planned to put some stock on at some point.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I almost wish I could cosplay as Ness, but some of his stuff seems so hard to find (especially the hat).

Yink, is Ness' shirt even on Fangamer yet? I looked but didn't see it. Though I remember Reidman saying that he planned to put some stock on at some point.
Not yet, starmen.net people are voting on size preferences (which makes NO sense because you know they'll do womanss s-l, then men's s - x )

Dajay, I should cosplay as sexy Ness.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I have become addicted to hot tea. I drink it every morning and night.

Hot tea > coffee.
they both have the same music when you drink them, so i would say it doesn't matter... but you get the tea in tenda village and coffee in saturn village.... idk.

EDIT: OK, i played B+ yesterday at a friends house, and for some odd reason whenever i got off the ledge and tried rising up to use an aerial on someone, i would DJC and fall to my death... i have no clue why it happened, but it did. i couldn't DJC anywhere else but in the worst possible place. is this supposed to happen? cause it doesn't seem like it should.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Eagayleye, HOLD jump to do a rising aerial, otherwise you'll perform a DJC if you let go of jump.

Smash64, I had a dream I went to another Indiana tournament and you were there. You were dressed in a nice green polo and khakis, everyone else was wearing nice clothing too and I felt under-dressed because I was just wearing a tshirt, my hoodie, and jeans. Weird dream...

Yink, you'd still be a nerd if you cosplayed as sexy Ness. :p
Jk, I know it takes a lot of time and effort to cosplay as the characters people love, I respect that.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Eagayleye, HOLD jump to do a rising aerial, otherwise you'll perform a DJC if you let go of jump.

Smash64, I had a dream I went to another Indiana tournament and you were there. You were dressed in a nice green polo and khakis, everyone else was wearing nice clothing too and I felt under-dressed because I was just wearing a tshirt, my hoodie, and jeans. Weird dream...

Yink, you'd still be a nerd if you cosplayed as sexy Ness. :p
Jk, I know it takes a lot of time and effort to cosplay as the characters people love, I respect that.
Hahaha but it's okay I like being one. You have no idea how often I play a game in my dorm room and then guys walk by and want to join. :laugh:

And it wouldn't just be any sexy Ness Dajay, it would be MR. SATURN SEXY NESS.

smash64

Smash Champion
thats wierd i had the same dream.....

And it wouldn't just be any sexy Ness Dajay, it would be MR. SATURN SEXY NESS.
yay!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well it looks like Smash is going to like that lol. I wonder...how do you even make it "sexy"? I never even thought about how that could work. Really tight shirt and short shorts or what?

EDIT: Maybe that wasn't the best question to ask...I'm sorry. I'm embarrassed now.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
How you make a female Ness cosplayer sexy....

I can't think of any way to make a 13 year old character appeal to me sorry. =X

/pedo

But yea lol.

Y but the shirt at fangamer when a google search can get you one for $5

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
How you make a female Ness cosplayer sexy....

I can't think of any way to make a 13 year old character appeal to me sorry. =X

/pedo

But yea lol.

Y but the shirt at fangamer when a google search can get you one for $5
See but it's not a guy. It's me. ...hmm wait now it makes it sound like, nah nvm. Maybe Sexy Saturn Ness isn't a good idea lol.

I want to do it anyways. There should be a normal Saturn Ness at AnimeDetour then I could walk around with him. :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Uffe is on everyone's team. : )

Uffe doing wi-fi brawl was a bad idea. There's either a taunter or my teammate who's a complete douchebag and is self-destructing. lol.

Top Bottom