• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
did simna pop out of nowhere?!?!? I haven't seen him on here..... =-| ok then!!! grate!!! --- the cheese.

anyways, i don't really feel like im at all like ness, because i'm not really that good at baseball, i haven't owned a slingshot, i'm terrible with yoyos, i can't use random psychokinetic abilities, I don't travel around with random friends that i meet, i don't travel on a journey to find the sanctuary locations around Eagland, I don't have an atm card, I don't get large wads of cash from my dad, and im not 13.... but i am smart, which is the only way i could even partly relate to ness... also, i don't really like steak.... I like omelets though, which are another one of his "don't Care" choices, as well as cake... also, my mom and dad live in the same house (you never see ness' dad around, right? there must be something going wrong between the mom and the dad that we don't know, because there is an indication that they don't live together...).... I don't live near a meteor's crash site.... i didn't find a bee-like-alien/whatever in that crater that was left by the meteor that doesn't exist to me... I don't beat people's runaway dogs with baseball bats.... nor do i beat new age retro hippies, taxi's, cranky lady, cult members, or anything else with baseball bats... I also only ride a bike by myself, and i don't bring it into caves....

I should stop before i eat up more of my sleeping time... :(

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Gayge, I guarantee you will hate my Rawrizard on battlefield. Rawrizard has a ton of setups for uair juggles. And fair isn't all he has, all of his moves have decent range/power, his jab cancels lead to grabs (and uthrow to uair juggles) and his grab range is one of the best. I'd say his only terrible move is dsmash, other than that his moveset is monsterous.

My Rawrizard is notorious around these parts.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
low djcff attacks are good for quick hits that can combo and for weaving in and out of your opponent's range
fair combos into just about anything....upB can be a huge fear generator if you make it that way

use psi magnet to kill ppl on pirate ship when you are both on the catapult

dash dancing is good, dash attack is good.....dont be afraid to tech chase all over your opponent's face

remember to DI.....dont miss too many techs

don't always DI the same way....don't always tech the same way

bair is underrated....use it strong at low percent to combo and weak at high percents to combo

DjC ***** while swimming

EDIT: also it can be good to follow up your fast, low DjCff attacks that are shielded with ftilt or utilt depending on how close you are

and remember to tech chase....try to think about what they will do when they are down....chase their roll or hover just outside of their getup attack and be ready to strike....put yourself in a position where you can switch fluidly between these two options as a reaction to what your opponent does....put yourself into a position that makes your opponent want to do one of these things over the other and then strike them with mind powers

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Fear him...FEAR MY BREAKDANCING NESS. HIM AND LUCAS ARE GOING TO HAVE A DANCE OFF!

Who do you think should win...Ness, or Lucas?

VS

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Those shorts are waaaay to short.
Hey they didn't have any longer ones. They had shorts and then pants. Those boys don't wear pants.

Also geez sage, way to look at their shorts instead of their funky fresh dance moves. :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey I looked at their heads first. Because they're so **** huge.

OH BOY SMOOCHING TIME?

smash64

Smash Champion
lol im saving that Ness breakdancing and putting it in my AiB acount lol btw have you guys seen me fooling around "breakdancing"? lol its funny

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
NESS BOARD. I just wanted to show you my Sig. See the animated Ness? I just animated it. You're free to use it anywhere you want. :)

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ness' shorts were so baggy in Super Smash Bros. that he could float back to the stage.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I don't know about you guys, but I've noticed the SWF banner missing. I'm not sure if I accidentally adblocked that or what, but it's not showing up, leaving a wide dark area on the very top.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
It's always been like that for me.

The text is still the same when I type it in the quick reply, but when posted it's different, same with all of the other posts.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Are you talking about the Bowser Banner in the top?

If you are, it's still here for me....

And yes, the posting font changed.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Just don't let Ness hold an omelet of any sort. Otherwise it'd be 0:100.

Give Ness broccoli, no little kid likes that.

Top Bottom