• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
YESS!!! PARANOIA AGENT!!! A few of those episodes were good, but it had a creepy.... whatever to it... and i didnt understand what was going on half the time...

@Dajayman.... I can't let you do that star fox.... they're my brother's DVDs and i doubt he would allow me to loan them to anyone, at least not after we didn't get back our KH disc until like 5 years after we gave it to someone to borrow... I could try to get them to you somehow.... don't expect the box set with the 3 DVDs though...

watch RURONI KENSHIN!!! It is just too awesome once you get into it... YUYU Hakusho has a good story and looks cool, but you can easily see where they stretched out ideas to get more episodes, which isn't a big deal to me, but it may be to some people.... Everyone has watched DBZ at least 9001 times...

EDIT: @smash64: are we playing Soul Calibur now? i don't even know....

§leepy God

Smash Master
It's Paranoia Agent...

I actually enjoyed that show, it grew on me. FLCL is trippy but in a good way.
That show was jacked up to even understand. :p

At first I tried to understand it, but I end up just saying in my mind, "... wow, did they just made this happen", for nearly every episode. XD

Uffe

Smash Hero
so Uffe Kassandra tex me saying that your broke her shield xD
Oh man. I felt bad about what I did after that. XD I still kind of do, too. I came back to the stage, looped my PKT into a PKT2 and broke her shield. I thought about grabbing or smashing, but decided to do some flashing. :laugh: I feel horrible. .___.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
Oh man. I felt bad about what I did after that. XD I still kind of do, too. I came back to the stage, looped my PKT into a PKT2 and broke her shield. I thought about grabbing or smashing, but decided to do some flashing. :laugh: I feel horrible. .___.
what? you did that to a Lucas main? You better feel bad or else...

smash64

Smash Champion
if it make you feel better i would have done the same thing lolz

Uffe

Smash Hero
if it make you feel better i would have done the same thing lolz
Well it was a friendlies. :/ If I play her today and she goes Ness, I'm going to try and teach her the ways of Ness! She's already got tip number one down. Wear the Bumblebee Ness costume.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Simna uploaded some B+ Ness videos and they were pretty amazing. Simna is to Ness what Anther is to Pikachu. Simna is THE reason I play Ness, I might've not decided to always main Ness if I didn't watch Illuminati.

It also makes me sad how little Melee Ness mains there are left. Thesage and I (and possibly Simna if he's still playing Melee) are the only Melee Ness left. And my Melee Ness is terribad. Gayge, give me some tips!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude that's wicked. I'd feel bad too but still you've got to like doing that lol.

Hi also, btw.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Well it was a friendlies. :/ If I play her today and she goes Ness, I'm going to try and teach her the ways of Ness! She's already got tip number one down. Wear the Veggie Ness costume.
wut?

Any of you guys attending Viridian City? NJ tourney. =P I get the feeling I've asked before, but I forget. @_@

Edit: Yink I love your avvy.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Join Viridian? So what? You can own me? No waaay!~ :laugh: Actually you did ask this before. Unfortunately for me I don't live anywhere near NJ.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I dunno much about paranioa agent other then the, other then that there was this kid with a bat, he started swinging and he kill people.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
wut?

Any of you guys attending Viridian City? NJ tourney. =P I get the feeling I've asked before, but I forget. @_@

Edit: Yink I love your avvy.
Thank you very much! I'm a big fan of the series. As Uffe now knows...and also knows of the cosplay I did... >.>

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Wait, what happened to your other one? It was pretty sick. XD
Oh lol. Sorry I like the "Say Fuzzy Pickles!" one better. ^^;

That other one was a fusion of EARTHBOUND and Gurren Lagnn. The creator called it Gurrenbound. :p

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Go to the melee Ness boards if you want tips on picking up Ness. I pretty much lay everything out there.

Pkt is not that good in melee don't listen to simna/the long guide that's useless.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
does Ness have double jump cancel (whatever is called) in Brawl+?
does simna play vanilla brawl?
who's going to Pound 4? I heard a Lucas main from Colombia is traveling...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm going to Pound 4. I'll be entering melee. I may enter brawl+ if it doesn't conflict with melee (I'm really bad at switching from brawl+ to melee).

Simna does not play vbrawl anymore.

Ness does have optional djc and zap jumping with all his aerials and pk fire in brawl+.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'm going to Pound 4. I'll be entering melee. I may enter brawl+ if it doesn't conflict with melee (I'm really bad at switching from brawl+ to melee).
Ditto.

Also I know I said this a couple times before and then backed down on my words but I don't think I'll be playing Ness in vBrawl anymore. Melee Falcon is too much fun and Brawl in general is too slow for me now so if I keep playing vBrawl I'll be playing ZSS to at least have a little bit of speed.

I'll still play Ness in Brawl+; and if I continue my Ness combo video series it will be with Brawl+ footage.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Vbrawl sucks. yay for agreement.

I may play Ness in pools if I'm good enough to make it out of there in time.

I'm probably the only person who finds Melee Falcon to be exceptionally gay. A move that combos into itself and is a kill move and people say Peach's d-smash is gay when it's not that great at higher levels of play?

Dajayman

What do you guys think of BBrawl? Probably one of the main reasons I hate Brawl are just the real dumb sh*t like chaingrabs, MK, Snake's tilts, grab releases. I also hate Brawl because its lack of hitstun annoys me, I have a bad habit from 64/Melee where I'll start trying to combo once I get a hit and I end up getting punished. The game's just too boring attacking, retreating, attacking, etc.

Levitas

the moon
I think a lot of the issues w/ brawl stem from the havoc engine, and rebalancing isn't going to help much (like projects such as BBrawl and B+)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
What do you guys think of BBrawl? Probably one of the main reasons I hate Brawl are just the real dumb sh*t like chaingrabs, MK, Snake's tilts, grab releases. I also hate Brawl because its lack of hitstun annoys me, I have a bad habit from 64/Melee where I'll start trying to combo once I get a hit and I end up getting punished. The game's just too boring attacking, retreating, attacking, etc.
BBrawl is fundamentally flawed in how it is going about changing balance. I won't go into details because I've laid it out somewhere a while ago and don't want to type it all again; I've just played enough games competitively to know that it will never achieve balance without modifying frame data.

Brawl+ isn't even focused on creating balance and it's still doing a better job of it than BBrawl in my eyes.

Every top tier has silly gay things in Melee sage; Fox's shine combos (waveshine) and is a kill move (it's a legit gimp), Falco has pillar until high % then bair, Sheik has every autocombo in the game, and Jiggs has anything to rest. Doesn't change the fact that Falcon is fun, fast, and looks fancy (if I were to pick up another character it would be Fox or Falco solely for the fanciness... I got bored of Sheik and Jiggs).

More people should play Ness+ though - he *****.

Dajayman

Brawl+ is seriously pretty balanced. But it still is with flaws. Pikachu and Squirtle are ridiculously broken. I hear other characters like Marth and MK are also broken, but I can't confirm this. All I know is that facing Anther's rapeface Pikachu (I got the first stock off and then he went into berserk mode) is a nightmare, especially with my Rawrizard who is a very comboable character. D:

§leepy God

Smash Master
There's still too many 0 to death combo's in Brawl+ the main reason why I don't like it that much, I still wonder did if Ness get's his PK Thunder when someone takes it. :p

Top Bottom