• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Uffe

Smash Hero
Anybody know who made these? They're pretty awesome.

Now if we could just get xoxokev to make us some more color swaps... Muhahahaha. :evil:

Also, when I stare into that image I see the onset of epilepsy a beatboxin' Ness.
NarutoNU. I'm not a fan of the guys attitude.

Gaussis

Smash Ace
BUMP!

Lol, we know that we can't let this die...speaking of which...xoxokev, do you have the other costumes up?

EDIT: Nvm. Did not see the first page, lol.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
:laugh:

Careful, Gaussis. Moduraterz give infractions for bumping old threads. I guess this one's not too old, though.

I want someone to make a Hyper version of every character in Brawl...

csir

Smash Apprentice
That's a weird gif..

I found this pretty good drawing of Ness on Deviantart

I cropped it and changed the color to his bumblebee coustume since it's obviously the best one :p

Levitas

the moon
I'm really surprised this thread never got closed. Just kidding.

If xoxokev wants to change the title to have general discussion in it, I don't think we have one yet, and the current stance is that they're fine if they abide by the rules.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
There needs to be hyper versions of all the characters, especially Jigglypuff!

Artists, get on it please!
Funny thing is, I was working on a Hyper Sonic, but never got around to finishing it. Now that I have more time I might...

And I'd love if this turned into a general discussion thread. We can talk about how PK Flash is useful!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I still call it PK Pulse, I've been saying it for years because of Ness's poor english. :chuckle:

Levitas

the moon
Just know that if it becomes a general discussion thread, I'll still be here making sure there aren't any blatant rule-breaking posts.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
It seems people are making social threads now, Levitas. A moderator in the Mario room made one for his room. For a moment, I thought this was a new thread in the Ness room. xoxokev is so crazy. ;)

Levitas

the moon
lol, I'm thinking about PMing xoxokev to change the name of this thread to have gen. discussion so it's more in line with the rules.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol, I'm thinking about PMing xoxokev to change the name of this thread to have gen. discussion so it's more in line with the rules.
You can change the title with your mod powers. xoxokev would still be the original poster, and he'd still be able to edit anything on the first page.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
looks like regular cut-out paper to me lol

Anyway... since this is now a general discussion thread... let's discuss. Generally.
Hey, you have your old avatar back!

Well, generally speaking, I disagree.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Wait, what? This is... this is awesome!

What were those made with? Looks like a printmaking technique, but I'm not sure.
Two 3x5 pieces of construction paper, cut out the major shapes, glued them on the other sheet, drew pencil lines for the details, then cut them with an exacto knife. I actually did use it as a print, I'll upload the pics later. I made green and purple, but the purple one looks blue in the photo.

Behold, crappy photoshopper at his finest. It might be better if I made it smaller.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Man of Popsicle: You don't need to use Photoshop for those, it's so pixelated you can just use MS Paint. Here's my take. It only took like a minute. If you want, I can do the others

EDIT: sorry Man of Popsicle, I don't mean to steal your thunder or anything, but it was just too fun...

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
These sprites are awesome! :chuckle: Can I use them if you don't mind?
I could maybe make some for Lucas. But his alternate costumes aren't as flashy as Ness's.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Man of Popsicle: You don't need to use Photoshop for those, it's so pixelated you can just use MS Paint. Here's my take. It only took like a minute. If you want, I can do the others
Nice pictures, I'm just too lazy, I was on photobucket and was like "What the heck"
Those are cool, nice work.
We need to have a ness art thread if we get more of it.
Someone else can do these, or I'll finish them when I get home from school.

Top Bottom