• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
So the people i play with here literally are refusing to play with me if i go to Ness. The only way they will play any matches with me is if i am playing Diddy Kong.

Cause they are tired of me playing a "bad" character and think i being held back greatly due to all the stupid stuff that can be done to Ness.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
GJ, tyson! keep the ness rep up!

I really hate all the top tier ****riding. Ness is a good character that hasn't been fully tapped yet.
The only thing that drags him down is the GR stuff.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Haha thanks Eagle,

Yeah, at the same time i do see there point on some things. Losing sets just because of a stupid thing in the game when i could be getting even better placings. Then again i could just not put myself in those situations for those "stupid things" to happen.

Eh it's just hard. I gotta say things are SOOOOOOOOOO much easier with Diddy, that's for sure, which is expected though.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
If you like diddy better, use him. If you like ness better, you've got a good second to back him up.

I can only play ness... I'm not as versatile as I wanted to be...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I mean I use Ness Eagle, and then if I feel I need it, I switch to Marth (or Luigi, but not as often) and it makes life a little easier :) Then Yoshi for low tier.

Also thanks everyone, but I swear I'll be okay <3

Chuee

Smash Hero
Tyson, if you want to switch to Diddy then switch. You'll always have Ness for MUs you don't feel comfortable with as Diddy.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I know what you all mean... You have good seconds. I don't. That's a prOblem for me if I ever want to participate in tourneys again.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yink, who are you going to be for low tier once the next tier list comes around, cuz obviously Yoshi is gonna be low mid.

I still have Mario/Jiggs as they're my 2nd and 3rd (Ive always used Yoshi/Mario/Jiggs in that order since the 64 days!!).

Also new skin is balls, Home Page and social groups look terrible.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Probably go with Lucas, because he feels closer to Ness than anything else imo.

That then means I won't really use Yoshi much anymore, which is a huge shame. :(

Also the new skin's good to me, just needs a little tweaking.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yink, go look at the social groups layout in the new skin. Then understand the fact that most of my time on these boards is spent there. Then realize that you need to give me $10.

Profit.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Son I don't give people money like that. If you want me to go look at that thing, how about YOU give ME 10 dollars.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
You already owe the Ness board like $132423486293 dollars for posting in it so many times.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Psssh, you should be lucky I post here, in fact, you should pay ME since this is the only character board I haven't posted furry or MLP stuff in, cuz I do in the other character boards I visit (just the yoshi, pika, lucario, and rob boards)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Speaking of Escape Ropes (Pokemon):

I think the most annoying thing in the Pokemon games are when someone calls you on your Pokegear. -_-

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
the most annoying part for me is the slow get-into time of battles.... I wish there was a "get into battles quicker" option....

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
IDK I just, I'd walk and then the phone would go off, and when you pick it up...bam? It's Youngster Joey talking about his dumb Ratatta being awesome.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I sadly still don't have it. I don't plan on getting it either haha...I'm such a hater.

I'm more interested in getting Starfox and Fire Emblem 3DS.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Youngster Joey, Lmao. That made me laugh for some reason. I haven't hit up B/W either, probably wont either. I am with Y!nk on this one. Just wait for the good stuff on the 3DS

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
"Hey *******, it's Youngster Joey. My Rattata is doing AWESOME! It beat a Hoothoot in the grass! Okay, gotta go. Bye!"

Repeat 20 times per hour.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
who has an infinite on us? Pretty sure nobody has a true infinite. We never needed that rule that protected us from Marth's 'infinite', not that I minded it haha. I made a ranting post about the new ruleset on aib.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
who has an infinite on us? Pretty sure nobody has a true infinite. We never needed that rule that protected us from Marth's 'infinite', not that I minded it haha. I made a ranting post about the new ruleset on aib.
This.

Honestly, it doesn't matter either way guys. Marth and DDD still give us the **** anyway, the matchup really isn't that different.

Play smarter, man up, etc. We're used to this. Pick moving stages, space well...yeah. We're fine.

Top Bottom