• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
No, not for playing black on it (well kinda, as my sister has the charger with her s I can't recharge my DS for a while) just for the games and stuff that's going to be on the 3DS :p

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Why?? Probably works better on a DS. I read something about DS games don't play quite as well on 3DS. The resolution is higher but the games were not made for that or something.
Wait, really? That's kind of sad actually :c Was planning on getting one near summertime, but I'm sure I'll still want to play old stuff like Black Version/Tetris DS... Hope it's not too big of a problem.

BluePSI, I hope you chose Oshawott. Cool kids club.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
No, not for playing black on it (well kinda, as my sister has the charger with her s I can't recharge my DS for a while) just for the games and stuff that's going to be on the 3DS :p
Yeah makes sense. I am doing the same thing in the summer. I will definetly pick one up once OOT and Paper Mario come out.

Wait, really? That's kind of sad actually :c Was planning on getting one near summertime, but I'm sure I'll still want to play old stuff like Black Version/Tetris DS... Hope it's not too big of a problem.
Yeah same here, in the summer. I don't think it is anything drastic or terrible. I know for a fact that DS games take longer to load on a 3DS, and some guy made a comment about the resolution, i will try to find a link for you. We should still be good to go though. =)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I only regret choosing Snivy because Grass is a garbage offensive type, and there's like NO good water-types besides the starter and Seismitoad.

Neon Ness

True that. Sort of like the lack of Fire types from gen 4.

I think Jellicent is alright though. Then again I'm a sucker for anything that's even partially Ghost type.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^this.

It's definitely not worth buying now, IMO. 'spensive and not many games are out for it as of yet.

I did wanna see KH on it though...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I do think the amount of titles the 3DS is going to have in about a year from now is going to spectacular.

Super Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, Star Fox 3DS, Zelda OOT 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, and that's just saying a few off the top of my head, not counting the unannounced amazing games that are inevitably going to surface.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Carracosta is a good in-game water type.
But he's slow as hell, has bad typing, and Archen/Archeops is way better.

Archen is this gen's Aerodactyl.

Defeatist is hella gay though.

But it doesn't matter, because Acrobatics is Base 110 STAB Flying (Assuming no hold item), on a Pokemon with high base speed, and high base Attack.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That's why I said IN GAME, if you plan out the rest of your team, you dont really need a great water type, and can switch him in on strong fire types and such to just Waterfall spam or something. In a competitive scene he's balls though, but that's where the other gen pokemon come in.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Blue, once you get further in, you'll realize that you actually like the designs. I love them now, and I HATED them at first. Aside from Scraggy/Scrafty that is, I loved them all along. <3

Neon Ness

Scrafty is so weird it just has to be cool.

The only ones I really dislike are the kami trio. I wish they looked a bit more different than each other, plus their color schemes are a bit... wacky. I didn't really care for the jellyfish (?) either though. The birds/golems were the only amazing trios.

Blue, how can you not like Chandelure!? C'mon.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, your team cant be complete without Chandelure, hes just too good.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Now, why would you do that?
Its either buy it now, or buy it in july. Whatever works.
^this.

It's definitely not worth buying now, IMO. 'spensive and not many games are out for it as of yet.

I did wanna see KH on it though...
Not my problem I didn't join the bandwagon of people buying a Lite and a DSi. I've only had the Brick DS which I'm PRETTY sure I mentioned already.

So it was totally worth it to not only be able to play my old games on this one and they still look just as good, but to have the system now to treat myself anyway.

It was a smart buy.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I still have the original DS! xD YAY!!!

My battery keeps acting up on that one though. I guess it would make sense to buy... but I don't wanna spend money on anything right now.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
BARTO!!!! OMG!!! IT'S BARTO!!! GAAAAAAAAAH!!! I HEART-O BARTO!

<3

No homo...

Top Bottom