• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
back to ness, why doesn't anybody else but me use psi magnet/pkflash a lot and efficiently (for the most part)? I absorbed 2 fully charged pkflashes from 1337-0 yesterday because I knew that sh'ing to a pkflash (as you leave the ground and not landing before it goes up) allows for it to automatically release just above the ground... He may have already known but also because of where he positioned himself I was able to jump over and psi mag it without any way for him to release it w/o healing me.
Very observant of you...I did know that though, but it was interesting that you noticed it and planned accordingly. Most of my mindgames don't end up working too well for me on wifi XD

Once you pull out Psimag there isn't much I can do, so I just aim it at you and hope you drop it too soon on accident.

I wish you had included when I kill you with fully charged PK Flashes too;). Every opponent I've played has eaten a fully charged Flash when trying to recover, I'd say it's one of Ness's better moves actually.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
yeah, you may have killed me with a fully charged pkflash before.... but i can't remember.... and it most likely wasn't when i was using ness... unless it was one time where i accidentally brought psimagnet down too early and got hit by it.... but i don't remember it.. if it was with ganon or kirby then it should be expected...

PSI magnet has many more uses than i can explain in one post.... it's so difficult to explain how i incorporate it and use it well that it would tell more just to not say anything...

on another note with psimag... its either sh to full height then PSI magnet to nair or something else, but you can hit the opponent with an aerial if you hover above the ground just enough and lure them in to "punish" you...

MINDGAMES!!! thats what pkflash and psimag are about...

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I've done it as you were recovering w/ Ness. You sometimes drop Psimag in front of the ledge to auto-snap, but I catch you before you can.

Psimag and Flash are awesome, I can't believe they're underused...

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
...sometimes i use pk flash as an edge guard more than pk thunder
It's better sometimes, no?

The people who think Flash is bad aren't using it at the right times. I couldn't care less if someone thinks it's bad though. I've killed very skilled players with Flash, I don't need to convince anyone that it's good as long as it works for me XD.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
PK Flash isn't good. I didn't say it was useless, it's definitely one of the scariest moves in the game and people sometimes do dumb things when they are scared. Still, it's not too useful.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Swifr. XD Poor MoP. Name yourself Uffe Jr. Unless you're looking for a tag with three to five letters in it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why does Ness work too well on teams? O_o

I over said it, lol. But with the right characters he works really well on teams, I should play as him on teams more often.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ness is good at racking damage and great at getting kills, which makes him
a very good teammate. Also if your teammate can heal you and has the opportunity, it's like getting an extra stock. Trust me it's awesome when there is 2v1 and everyone is down to their last stock at high percents, you knock the opponent offstage and you use that time to have Charizard flamethrower you to 0%.

Nestec

Smash Ace
O_O

Fire rhymes with Flash? Or 'F' rhymes with Flash?
Either way, that made no sense, bro. lol

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess only mods can edit polls then, lol. That or I have no clue how to edit a poll.

Top Bottom