• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Mani mani ness would have over 9000 votes if he were a color to be used normally.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
So i think i'll make a video of me doing random stuff in training mode...

Anyone interested?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
So i think i'll make a video of me doing random stuff in training mode...

Anyone interested?
depends on what random stuff, but if it is a lot of cool looking random stuff and partially involves my main, secondaries, and captain falcon, YES!!!

Uffe

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday, thesage and RoyTheFlamboyant! :D Happy Belated Birthday, Bartolon, though I already said Happy Birthday to you.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
So Mr. Saturn Ness won, with original Ness at a very close second. Then veggie Ness (yuk!), Fuel Ness, and bumblebee Ness all tie for third, and poor blue Ness is last.

Blue Ness and veggie Ness need to trade places! No love for poor blue Ness, my second favorite color.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
dagayman is just sore from being assraped all night. Yes, I managed to assrape dagayman even though I'm a chick.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
sage is a hot chick. Just ask him.
Hatched or unhatched? I ate some eggs recently... And they were too hot initially...

Thesage, are you a baby chick or an egg?

"look what the cat dragged in..."
"He put a rat in my shoe..."

back to ness, why doesn't anybody else but me use psi magnet/pkflash a lot and efficiently (for the most part)? I absorbed 2 fully charged pkflashes from 1337-0 yesterday because I knew that sh'ing to a pkflash (as you leave the ground and not landing before it goes up) allows for it to automatically release just above the ground... He may have already known but also because of where he positioned himself I was able to jump over and psi mag it without any way for him to release it w/o healing me.

Random tidbits of info... I've got a lot of random stuff like this that I know by playing and not from frame rates and hitboxes. More involving psimag...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If you use pk flash on the stage and you aren't punished you're opponent is either a low tier or terrible.

Ref can't call himself the best Ness main if he can't recognize pollyanna wtf.

Top Bottom