• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
When are MAS tourneys? (give meh link plz!)

if kirkfests held a legit tourney, I would go... otherwise, I might start going to those and be MM'ing away like crazy.

oh.... my parents would also get pissed if i went by myself to this stuff.... It's not like anybody is insane and out to get me in the smash community... *looks over shoulder* *random guy lunges to stab* *I parry with ninja-blade* *random guy started crying* *I used PSI Rockin' (Omega)* *random guy received MASSIVE DAMAGE* *random guy ran away in tears* *Eagle wins!* gained 2 EXP* ... da eff!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Next MAS is like Dec. 2nd or 4th, whichever one of those is a Caturday. :3
Also I told you last time I can't link stuff with my iPod Touch, just look for it in the tournament region subforum Mr. Lazy.

And I told you before to tell your parents that Dajayman is there. They'd be like "Oh snap! Can we come too so we can get his autograph and take pictures with him?! <3"

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm not lazy... just distracted....

I have to finish like 8 homework assignments I didn't do... :(

Dajayman

Tell your teacher's Dajayman said to stop giving you so much homework and they'll be like "OMFG! You know the real DAJAYMAN?! You're the luckiest person in the world! <3"

Dajayman

The only thing you need to know about something is whether I'm going or not. :3

And no johns, I ride in a car for hours at a time all the time for oos tournies.

_clinton

Smash Master
I think I could go to something if I really wanted to, but then again I don't see the cost being worth it.

Dajayman

I continuously say I'm bored, if that doesn't spark activity then I don't know what will.

And I know I may be intimidating because I'm so famous and awesome, but I'm a nice and friendly guy deep inside. That's just how great I am. And I'm single too ladies. ;)
Though there is only one lady here... :/

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Hey, I have a randomsuggestion:

Can anyone look at the thread I created? I can't bump it myself because I don't wanna doublepost....

Also, ff7 is awesome....

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I talked to Yink a second ago

I SHOULD HAVE SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

_clinton

Smash Master
GGs man, I'll admit I'm sort of an *** when I play as Ness when I have you at kill % and in a grab

Top Bottom