• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lol I think people have forgotten that we have an actual stickied WiFi thread xD

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I don't understand how that thread takes more effort to use.

It's just a thread.

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
for one im subscribed to this one O.O
for two i don't need 2 reasons, because i can just phone chuck norris and he'll be like "you pickin on PSI.kick?" then raundhause kick you to the face. I would be like "dude that wasn't necessary" then i'd be on the floor within 2 seconds.
So ok, calling my bud chuck ain't the best idea.

chuck mother chucking norris.

Edit: oh yeah clint lemme know when you want to wifi.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
hey look at that we got something in common

is she just as insane and possibly more intelligent than you are, like mine is to me?
She's like exactly my same intellect and she's slightly crazier than I am. But it's alright because it's a cute crazy and not a b****y crazy. I hate b****y crazy, the type of girls who bare their claws at the stupidest s***.

And the wifi thread gets little activity because it was temporarily in the Lucas boards. It's been impufified by that horrible place because everything even slightly associated with Lucas sucks. So blame rPSI.

I love the new thread title too. :3

mobilisq

Smash Ace
She's like exactly my same intellect and she's slightly crazier than I am. But it's alright because it's a cute crazy and not a b****y crazy. I hate b****y crazy, the type of girls who bare their claws at the stupidest s***.
yeah mine is definitely just as smart as i am, and we're on the same intellectual wavelength. nothing beats watching something with her and both of us blurting out the same thing in tandem when we see some dumb commercial or some such.

and we're both evil! it's wonderful. her crazy and my crazy arent quite the same, shes a little more spontaneous and im a bit more of an observer. but its just enough of a difference to make us intriguing to each other and i ****ing love it

Dajayman

yeah mine is definitely just as smart as i am, and we're on the same intellectual wavelength. nothing beats watching something with her and both of us blurting out the same thing in tandem when we see some dumb commercial or some such.

and we're both evil! it's wonderful. her crazy and my crazy arent quite the same, shes a little more spontaneous and im a bit more of an observer. but its just enough of a difference to make us intriguing to each other and i ****ing love it
Dude, why are we like exactly the same?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Why am I basically not similar to anyone?!

Oh... I play chess...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I doesn't like soccer...

And I write rhymes on the spot...
Or at least that's what I thought.
I'm by no means a robot,
I stay set on all things ive sought;
However, the world gets in the way
Of what I wish to achieve day by day.

Also, <3 math (don't ever do homework though... I bet I would have a 100% if I did...), <3 physics, <3 computers and programming.... I actually like so many things, it's weird...

I may struggle to find things that I DON'T like... Other than extremely obnoxious, stubborn, and immoral ppl.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I don't know.... I guess you don't play it off as others, and it doesn't affect me....

Also, I randomly added dtilt stuff to the guide thingy...

_clinton

Smash Master
Please people, Ftilt is where it is at with Ness.

Yink edit: Man, I hit edit instead of quote, sorry Clint.

Dajayman

I do have x-ray vision. I can imagine any girl naked if I want to, even if she's wearing unrevealing clothes.

Of course the ladies don't mind getting naked for me anyways since I'm quite the charming handsome man. :3

Dajayman

Because it's a powerful, longer-than-average lasting, high priority hitbox that ***** everything except shields.

Ftilt is an amazing defensive move that clanks with even powerful fsmashes like Wario's and Kirby's.

It makes a pretty decent edgeguard if an opponent is trying to get an ledge without the use of an autosweetspot upb, like if they try to dj or simply fall onto the ledge.

And it starts killing at 130%+, possibly earlier if you catch them offguard near the edge and they're light weight.

The only thing that sucks abiut it is it's range, which the above highly make up for it. And because of it's range it's usually fresh and that means it'll hurt when it hits.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Because it's a powerful, longer-than-average lasting, high priority hitbox that ***** everything except shields.

Ftilt is an amazing defensive move that clanks with even powerful fsmashes like Wario's and Kirby's.

It makes a pretty decent edgeguard if an opponent is trying to get an ledge without the use of an autosweetspot upb, like if they try to dj or simply fall onto the ledge.

And it starts killing at 130%+, possibly earlier if you catch them offguard near the edge and they're light weight.

The only thing that sucks abiut it is it's range, which the above highly make up for it. And because of it's range it's usually fresh and that means it'll hurt when it hits.
Don't forget the startup and cool down aren't that great though.

Top Bottom