• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm so confused. I still have premium membership, yet it says it expired yesterday haha.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
.... I think they all fell ill....

I've been doing stuff, but posting here seems less needed to me... There's not much for me to add here. It's been unproductive/unfun conversation overall.

Also, AP test on Friday. I hate ap us history so much... There is way too much to cover.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I am only inactive because my computer is lame and it doesn't load smashboards properly, so I must use other computers to go on smashboards.

What lame excuse does everyone else have?

Oh yeah, I forgot. I main DK, not Ness. I will stop posting here now.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I am only inactive because my computer is lame and it doesn't load smashboards properly, so I must use other computers to go on smashboards.

What lame excuse does everyone else have?

Oh yeah, I forgot. I main DK, not Ness. I will stop posting here now.
That's pretty depressing. Just because you don't main Ness anymore you can't post in here? :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
SO. MOTHER 4 update everyone, and I've got some big news and images to post for fun:

-Brawl stuff

-Movesets

-Graphics improved

Also, I'll be doing Chase's voice. C:

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
no johns, Dajay. get a new computer.
I think a majority of the IL smashers know that Dajay is broke beyond belief....

You should support the "buy dajayman a cheap, crappy, $300 or less computer" fund....

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
None, and thus none.

I've got tons of **** going on now.

Byebye!

Meccs

@Meccs_
Are there any Nesses in NE (and more importantly CT)? I've been to 4 tourneys so far and there's only been one other Ness (who I won pretty well against, seemed pretty new to the competitive scene; haven't seen him since). Granted, I've only been to tourneys in CT and MA probably has some, but :(
cause I'd love to run into another Ness main; the closest thing we have is a good Lucas. (iirc)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I like the Marth grab release regrab rule, they should expand it. >.> No bias or anything.

I like the stages as well. I wish they had Luigi's Mansion, Pirate Ship, and Jungle Japes though. :( There's enough picks to use them to your advantage. I shouldn't complain.

oOTjayOo

Smash Apprentice
I like the Marth grab release regrab rule, they should expand it. >.> No bias or anything.

I like the stages as well. I wish they had Luigi's Mansion, Pirate Ship, and Jungle Japes though. :( There's enough picks to use them to your advantage. I shouldn't complain.
I leik green greens being a stage. That stage is so underrated. Moar CP plz.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I like Green Greens too.

Beware of pocket DDDs though. I think wall infinites are allowed up to certain and critical percents. :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
<<<<<<<<<<< Did this change from Cactuar to Ness with PSI Magnet?

Meccs

@Meccs_
hey if anyone wants to play tonight (we can talk over XBOX Live chat :D) that would be great, cause I've got a tourney tomorrow, an critique would be great.

Meccs

@Meccs_
I did meh today. I lost the first game of my first round match against an ICs because my C-Stick died... I had him 50+ and 1 life left, and that wasn't bad considering how hard it was for me to play without the c-stick (I'm too used to using it for bair and dair). but then he went to MK and ***** me, so chances are I wouldn't've won even if I won the first game.
I thought I was gonna get destroyed by a Lucario (from what I had been watching) in losers... but I ended up 2-0ing him, and winning pretty easily each round. PSI magnet was so good those matches... I actually absorbed stuff for once, and in much needed places like at ~100% back down to ~80%. After somebody lost a match they should've won (wow, he was PISSED) the kid was like "Hey it's OK, I lost to a random Ness. [You] lose to people like Bizkit, but [you] shouldn't lose to randoms..." He talked to me afterward though saying "hey I didn't mean to offend you or anything I was just saying that too try to cheer him up, you've got a really nice Ness and I've only seen you once before, etc.", its all good. :p
then I got beat by a Kirby 2-0. That's a matchup I really need work on. I can't handle Kirby.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yuk that sucks i cant imagine playing without the c-stick

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man Nessers I changed my mind. Seems we lost our beloved mod and we've been kind of inactive.

My leave can wait! Let's step it up, guys! I'll start the match-up thread this coming weekend.

Top Bottom