• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Video Thread: under new management

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well that's good. I mean some of us can't go to tourneys. I'd love to attend one, but I'm pretty much caught up with work. :urg:

FuPoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SplashWoman
bleh im kinda stuck here. i kinda want the wifi but not really. im all for a seprate section for wifi videos alltogether though.

*stares at first post* maybe something like this?

-singles section-

[content]

-doubles section-

[content]

-WIFI (in huge big letters hahaha)-

-wifi singles-

[content]

-wifi doubles-

[content]

-misc videos (combos or just montages of sort. ness related obviously) and glitches-

[content]

EDIT: errr i kinda like "misc and glitches" on top instead of bottom

EDITEDIT: oops i meant to vote too. uuummmmmmm if WIFI videos have their own section, then yes

Levitas

the moon
We're at 3:2 in favor of wifi.

And I've got the orginization of the thread down, and it WILL definately be separate if we include a wifi section.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Okay, how about this. Friendlies, paid, tourneys, all for showing off. WiFi for entertainment. Some people want WiFi and after some discussion of WiFi not mattering, I couldn't care less if it's here or not. I'm just saying now that some people want WiFi, just have it around for entertainment. Than again the others are also entertaining to watch, so blah. :dizzy:

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Wifi should only be put up only if they're extremely hilarious. i.e. 0-death combo or triple reverse pkt. YESH!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Only if it's something interesting. Not just a regular match that doesn't count cuz it's on wifi.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
They're out there, we just havent gotten them in this thread. Im not sure if Levitas is taking those. I think he only wants matches.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Aww too bad I already voted. It's a race for people to get to this topic, but... they don't even know it if they are sleeping...

Meian

Smash Cadet
Next vote wins the poll. I'm tired of nobody voting.
You mean if to add a wifi section? I really think you should to be honest... Ness users hindered by "any" sign of button lagged are also hindering Ness's opponent. I'd say its fair unless its some ridiculous noticible lag where the screen freezes or goes slow.

Levitas

the moon
Done. I'll be re-adding the simna vids on wifi and then scour the thread later for good wifi vids.

They'll be in their own section, of course.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
You mean if to add a wifi section? I really think you should to be honest... Ness users hindered by "any" sign of button lagged are also hindering Ness's opponent. I'd say its fair unless its some ridiculous noticible lag where the screen freezes or goes slow.
actually ness is hindered more than his opponents....unless his opponent is ness

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Simna is right. Ness has to be the most hindered character by lag.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lucas' pkt isn't as affected because it travels much slower. Plus Lucas has pk vidjo (or w/e it's called now) to recover with.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Lucas is disadvantaged for sure, but not as much as Ness because:

-Lucas' recovery is safer
-(and mainly) Lucas' upB is not one of his prime attacking moves(so not being able to use it effectively wont bother him so much)

Levitas

the moon
Lucas's recovery requires the same amount of precision, but he doesn't require a pk thunder as much.

Other than that, I agree with previous statements.

Uffe

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=543e3pNrruY

most recent vid of me...and the only really battle with me on youtube. fairly good match for me, had just changed my control scheme so getting used to it still.
OH. MY. GOSH! Wonderful stage choice for Ness, nice kills with PK Thunder, awesome PK Fire spamming and ****, the very end was just too s3xy! I laughed so hard when Snake died by PK Thunder, twice! :laugh:

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
OH. MY. GOSH! Wonderful stage choice for Ness, nice kills with PK Thunder, awesome PK Fire spamming and ****, the very end was just too s3xy! I laughed so hard when Snake died by PK Thunder, twice! :laugh:
believe me, I was laughing during the match when that happened. I think it might have thrown me off for a bit, but not by too much. And yeah...that's my CP stage for Ness against most opponents, I've learned how to play there really well(which apparently is odd for most Ness-mains I hear talking). But i guess Snakes aren't used to being killed off the top by projectiles...so they don't worry about it as much.

Uffe

Smash Hero
From the looks of things, it looked like he didn't know how to. Also, PK thunder KOs off the top... why haven't I ever thought of that? :laugh:
I killed my brother using PK Thunder just by juggling him around in the air. The reason anyone hardly uses that is because there are so many ways of killing your opponent at a more decent percent.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom