and i'll do my part to help out others too
1. you're using pk fire unsafely, a lot (:10, :17, :19, :34, 2:53). it's not really that good. you were getting punished with eggs, grabs, etc. often times you can use it just out of range of being punished to bait something, but it wasn't being used that way here.
2. your use of pkt needs work too, you were getting punished when you used it (:46, :55 [should've gotten punished but w/e.]). yoshi can avoid pkt relatively easily due to his airspeed, so most of the time you're gonna get hit if you attempt it. when you use pkt, you give up opportunities to catch his landing, which is something that will hurt you in the long run.
3. use of pkflash should.. probably stop altogether. it's probably never gonna land esp on a character with good aerial mobility like yoshi. (1:05, 1:15, 4:16) Like i said with regards to your use of pkt, you're giving up valuable opportunities to get damage from more reiliable forms of edgeguarding. you're just letting him get back safely, and even worse you're getting hit as well.
4. you're adjusting your spacing with rolls a lot, and it's getting you punished (:05, :08, :13, :16, :27, :32, :36, :52, :59, 1:12, 1:29, 1:30, 1:46, 1:52, 2:01, 2:19, 2:52, 3:53, 4:02, 4:05, 4:09, 4:11). Note that not every time you roll you get punished, but it's quite obvious that it's a habit of yours to roll when you feel pressured or unsafe. if you need to retreat, more often than not it's better to space with an attack. especially in this matchup, since yoshi has reliable ways to punish rolls.
5. Dealing with yoshi's eggs. You looked like you didn't know how to deal with them. you were rolling away. Yoshi's upb is an excellent chance to get in and punish. You gotta powershield that ****. I have a feeling that if this yoshi, or another yoshi you may face, throws eggs from the ledge, you'd either get hit a bunch, or give him space to recover safely. don't be afraid of the eggs.
6. You should be watching your opponent more for habits and such. you were using dthrow a lot, and he was airdodging when you jumped at him out of the throw. If you were to realize this you could bait him into airdodging, then punish him with w/e, or you could try staying grounded and throwing out a pkf to catch his landing.
7. you were also sitting in your shield a lot, which isn't good in this matchup because you'll just get grabbed which is the last thing you want in this matchup.
8. don't stale your bthrow when he's already at 100%, since soon you'll need it to kill. if you wanna use bthrow for better stage positioning i suggest doing it when he's at low -> mid percents. you're not gonna get a gimp or anything on yoshi so throwing him offstage liek that isn't really beneficial.
9. around the end of the first stock, you were getting greedy and dash grabbing, which isn't a good idea anyway since you've already staled it, and you proceed to stale it further by trying to throw yoshi, a fairly heavy cahracter, all the way across the stage with an already stale bthrow. At that point you should have considered other options to kill him, but you landed a bthrow by the edge shortly after so good.
10. At 2:14, when you get hit in the air with a fair, you threw out a dair. idk if it was your momentum cancel , but whatever the case you should be careful not to autopilot when you're hit. he missed his followup but you really should've died there. even if you guys did trade, you would've lost and died. there was no need to momentum cancel from getting hit by that. another instance was at 3:44, where you didn't momentum cancel but you tried to dair to hit him. uair will beat dair in speed and priority. don't challenge it.
11. there were times when you were trying to land, and you just fell on top of yoshi with a fair. against this yoshi it worked , once or so, but generally that's a bad idea against yoshi cuz he'll just pivot grab you -> uair/usmash.
12. 2:24 was cute
13. 2:46. why would you try landing on top of yoshi? you'd either get grabbed, or hit. definitely not worth a trade seen as you're at 197%