• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Power Rankings ~Looking for management~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
why am I still on this >_>
Is there some reason you shouldn't be?

Also, there really aren't a lot of serious tournament attending Nesses on SWF... or in the world period. Not too many people to take yo spot.

Protein

Smash Apprentice
By starting to get boring to me, I get frustrated at the gayness of the matches I have to play. It's just boring and people are doing the same crap over and over again.
tell me about it. I can only stand doubles in vanilla brawl. that being said, I still compete.

thesage; said:
just that I'll most likely enter more brawl+ and melee tournaments now
LET ME IN ON THIS!!!

whenever there's melee in KY I have to run it alone, and I can't secure a strong time so I lose one or two players from my expected yield every time I do this. Brawl takes too long.

and I sure as hell never have time to run Brawl+, and our top brawl players (that isn't me) have a distaste for it. some kinda john about not being able to play more than one game at a time.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Is there some reason you shouldn't be?

Also, there really aren't a lot of serious tournament attending Nesses on SWF... or in the world period. Not too many people to take yo spot.
I quit brawl Dx and the tourneys I attended I didnt get stellar results...

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
lol @ my next tourney I'm gonna enter as "stepping it up 4 Ness mains" this makes me very sad. i dunno about u guys but I'm fond of hitting my head against a wall until it breaks (i.e. getting around gay tactics in brawl). Yay masochism.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I live in San Diego, and have been going to Brawl tournaments since last April. Though I don't place high, I do have to deal with some pretty fierce competiton. Playing againgst DSF, TKD, and Tyrant's Meta Knight haven't been an easy task. It does make for really good MK practice, though.

I don't post on threads or AiB enough to gain recognition, though.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
My Ness is slowly getting better, I had alot of close matches in a tournament on the 28th. I am determined to win alot more in next months tournament and get out of pools. Also I have a tournament tomorrow, but it's just a small, local one.

Edit:I got 5th out of 6 in my pool, but like I said all my matches were close (except I got demolished by a good MK played Epic, as did everyone else in my pool) with both of us at 1 stock 100%+ at the end.

Neon Ness

Getting out of pools is overrated. Especially when your bracket starts at 11:20 at night.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Well I was at Brawll Till You Fall and made it out of pools but missed brackets cuz I suck at reading times. Do I get on now?

Neon Ness

What? Is someone finally going to take my precious #10 spot on the list?

Finally. I didn't think it would take that long. :laugh:

thesage, would you do the honors?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol well Neon Ness, remember, I didnt place at all. I missed brackets cuz I have like... 6 functioning brain cells.

Neon Ness

Huh. Now that I look at it, we only have 9. I forgot PK Skyler said he quit... :( Hope he reconsiders.

I seriously can't wait for my next tournament, though. So much fun. And I have to get 3-stocked by Lizard on Pirate Ship before I graduate. 's a rite of passage.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lol at eb360 making it out of pools then missing brackets.

I'll update it Sunday and do a bunch of projects this week school and smash related.

Eb, can you post who was in your pool?

Meian

Smash Cadet
Hey all,
Was a bit confused with how the rankings work exactly. They recently started doing tourneys in Georgia and hopefully will be doing them every month or so. My second tourney since less than a month is next saturday (after this one).

Neon Ness

Yeah, I was amazed at how quickly he got good with Wario. :laugh: I was sad when he told me he doesn't play Ness anymore, but, eh, people move on... they have their reasons...

At least he's still reppin' the G-ville.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol at eb360 making it out of pools then missing brackets.

I'll update it Sunday and do a bunch of projects this week school and smash related.

Eb, can you post who was in your pool?
Uhh I honestly don't remember. G-Reg and ADHD were the best and most memorable. ADHDs Diddy took 3rd I think.

I remember a Gordotron who played I believe ZSS.

Thats the only other name I remember sadly. I only remmeber his name because I liked it lol.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
... I've gotta go to more tourneys. I played dajay in this one tourney march 28th (good matches, i should have lost from the spike on brinstar).

PS: connect with post below

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
My Ness is slowly getting better, I had alot of close matches in a tournament on the 28th. I am determined to win alot more in next months tournament and get out of pools. Also I have a tournament tomorrow, but it's just a small, local one.

Edit:I got 5th out of 6 in my pool, but like I said all my matches were close (except I got demolished by a good MK played Epic, as did everyone else in my pool) with both of us at 1 stock 100%+ at the end.
i was the only one in our pool who even came close to beating epic. i still hate myself for that tourney, i should have won so many more matches but i made terrible mistakes (like killing myself with PKT2 against epic and being killed by Raid's fsmash at only 47% on battlefield).

Shaky

Smash Ace
Did tournament just today, waiting for results, add me to East Coast list.

I got 7th.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
hey yall ive been a ness mainer since 64 and im proud to say i finally placed well in a tourney!!!
i play with the best in dallas and i got second place in a tournament outta 30
i think therer like2 other nesses in the southwest however...
but im not even sure if u guys know any of the dallas pros :(
O WELL im just really excited about finally doin well with low tier YAY
also my tag is awe

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
well my happiest moment was when i beat jingo joe a dk user whos beaten santi in a set(santis one of the best toon links out there he did the toon titan combo vid) and i beat d4bas meta knight (also really good)
ive also beaten fogos DDD in a tourney which i was really excited about.
problem is i usually dont go to the huge outta town tourneys.
WAIT A MINUTE I VISIT MY FRIEND IN ANN ARBOR ALL THE TIME HE LIVES RIGHT BY U MICHIGAN IS THAT WHERE U ARE LEVITAS????
im goin back over summer ness dittossssssssss

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
He doesn't go to the university he moved from Texas but he doesn't play brawl but **** that Ill go to the fests over summer we gotta team up and feed each other

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
He doesn't go to the university he moved from Texas but he doesn't play brawl but **** that Ill go to the fests over summer we gotta team up and feed each other
lolwut?

Sorry I forgot to update. I'll work on it this weekend.

I swore I would never visit Michigan so if we have a Ness smashfest can we hold it in any other state besides Michigan and/or Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom