• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Power Rankings ~Looking for management~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I think NeoMagic is still a Ness main. I asked him a few months ago. On his AiB account it shows Meta Knight and he said he used him as a decoy. I'm pretty sure he still uses Ness.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
... when will someone take over this thread? it's basically been sitting here forever.

I'm going to try and bring ness' ground game up a notch. dashgrab is good, yoyos are good, utilt is good, but nearly everything else is meh.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Levitas should just keep it, if he updates it. I'd volunteer to take it, but I won't be in a wifi area very frequently due to some personal problems.

smash64

Smash Champion
seems like levitas has taken over so i guess we should see updates soon i guess hes gonna be checking the recent tournament results

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
Good point Edrees, but people mainly get scared just around the 110% and up range. Before that point Ness has an average ground game w/ out a fear factor. It's average, not bad, not stellar. Average, but what more could you really want, his air game is among the best.

Levitas

the moon
I want to make it clear that I have no intention of updating this thread. I could really care less who's better than who, especially with such trivial data to support what I'm saying.

If someone wants to take it over, I just need to understand that they're the right person to do so, and it'll happen.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
@The 2 above posts

I want to make it clear that I have no intention of updating this thread. I could really care less who's better than who, especially with such trivial data to support what I'm saying.

If someone wants to take it over, I just need to understand that they're the right person to do so, and it'll happen.
^This is your explanation for the lack of FOW.

If this were updated, FOW would almost certainly be first, followed by Smash64 and then probably Meteor_Master... If not for the fact that I know I'll be busy in the near future I would gladly take over and update the list to reflect those standings, but eventually I wouldn't be able to keep up and we'd be back where we are now anyway,

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah since I'm back I need my 1. Spot again please...

Well I don't really need it.. I'm just wondering if I'm able to reclaim it just by asking.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah since I'm back I need my 1. Spot again please...

Well I don't really need it.. I'm just wondering if I'm able to reclaim it just by asking.
No one's in control of the thread anymore, though...

To be honest, I think Levitas should ease this thread into the afterlife now. If people really wanna know who the better Nesses are, the Tournament Results would be most accurate. If they're too lazy too read through all of them, well... they didn't really care much to begin with.

This thread was for comedic purposes mostly and has run its course.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It wasn't for comedic purposes at all. I tried to give some incentive for people to go to non wifi tournaments. It didn't really work.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Oh, sorry. I was referring to this and similar statements:

Cuz I'm bored and want some drama plus interesting debate about Ness instead of arguing semantics over stuff.

Drama starts now.
I must have misinterpreted it slightly, though, I figured this was sort of a lighthearted thing...

Eh. It's tough to motivate people to attend live tournaments, for a number of reasons.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
uhhh INFRACTION?????????????????????

(If only, I wish. .....where's levitas? XD)

Seriously, I explained the absence of FOW ON THIS PAGE.

READ!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I say we just let it get locked and let it die... Because it didn't serve it's purpose.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
we could lock it and start new if anyone is willing to make it, but since nobody is willing to maintain it, then it's unlikely anyone wants to make a new one.... I say lock also. What do you say levitas (since we aren't mods)?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
So that i won't do this.

And others won't follow./ search ness rankings and revive this thread.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
So that i won't do this.

And others won't follow./ search ness rankings and revive this thread.
by "do this" do you mean comment? .

... yeah.... and the claim made earlier that if we did want something like this to be revived someone could just do it again... but since nobody is willing to take over AND the rankings are out of date, it would make more sense to just close/lock it so that nobody is like "wheres fow?" and we go through some random commenting sprees again.... unless you feel it is better left as is.... your judgement call levitas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom