• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

FlipX

Smash Ace
So this slarti/dempt MM better still be happening, that is a solid 50% of the reason im coming. The other is layin the smackdown on 4%'s candy *** =)

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Oh its happening. King, that sounds good to me. So be ready by three. You wont have to sit in the back.

Prepare to get **** on Slarti.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Kirby ditto MM? I don't think you know what territory you're stepping into, Impp. ;D

I've got some spare change lying around, I'm in a competitive mood, even though I'm kind of physically sick. It's nothing contagious, so no johns.

Blue Rogue, I plan on coming to your house around 5:00 this time, if you see this. <_<

After picking up Anna, I should be at Massillon around 5:45.

MM between Slarti and Dempt sounds awesome too. :O

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
We had an improptu tournament with a $1 entry. Here are the results from my memory:

1. FlipX - $5 (sheik/marth/falcon/peach/falco/Luigi/fox)
2. Slarti - $2 (Peach/Fox)
3. Skyson - $1 (Sheik/Zelda/Ganon)
4. Defqon (Falcon) (this is Zach for those who didn't know he went by that name)
5. Dempt (Marth)
5. King (Falco)
7. Blue Rogue (Young Link/Mewtwo)
7. Tyler (Samus/Ganon)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are right. BTW, I sent FlipX to losers because he sandbagged, all 3 matches were on FD and I chaingrabbed his Fox/Falcon all day with peach. Then he 6-0'd me in GF's.

Hilariously, I lost the $1 MM with Dempt, so I broke even XD

Skyson

Smash Ace
Then that dollar came out of your pocket and went back into his for second place.

I should've just rotated Puff on you to keep you from breaking even. =P

Good **** @ Flip for pulling a Mango and sandbagging into Losers' bracket just to get the chance to 6-0 grand finals. What a **** move. xD

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'm just really sad I never actually won a game in grand finals. I had him 1 hit away from dying on his 4th stock in at least 3 of the games,.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Double post, but I'm sorry that the threat of my Kirby ditto MMing yours scared you enough to keep you from coming, Impp. ):

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
srsly u guys are losing to flip what is this world comming too im so disappointed in all of you slarti way to noob it up =P not thats new or anything lolz jk

FlipX

Smash Ace
See what happens when you dont show up 4%? I can just run rampant. I expect better of you next time.

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
Is that a problem, sir? D:< Oh, and my car got hit by an older woman. It's going to be in the shop for like two weeks.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Is that a problem, sir? D:< Oh, and my car got hit by an older woman. It's going to be in the shop for like two weeks.
You don't need to specify that she was old. It was a woman, we understand.

And dude im seriously switching to maining luigi with marth as my secondary. Luigi should definitly be in the same tier as peach/falcon.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Pikachu is decent, but that rat can't roll with my dude wigi. Also slarts, my luigi vs your peach MM?

FlipX

Smash Ace
Hahaha luigi team would be so broken. We would like both be edgeguarding someone on the other team on opposite sides of the stage, and then just for fun we would switch sides while they were futily trying to recover =)

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
upsmash into luigi ladder into dair gogogo

oh man, it would be like taunting someone, but without the actual taunt.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I would literally **** myself if I was being approached in midair with a ****ing Luigi Ladder.

No, wait, I see Luigi teams now.

*Match starts*
*Luigi gets shined off the edge*
*Luigi 2 tries to save*
*Luigi 2 gets shined*

repeat.

FlipX

Smash Ace
So are people tryin to come play at kent now on wednesday? Id have to hit up zach/mitch, but im pretty sure it'd just be way better. Also there is no 10:00 curfew =P

mers

Smash Ace
I'll come! If somebody drives me! I can reward with food, or smokable goods, or sexual favors!

If you guys can't tell, I'm itching to play so bad. Nobody here plays, and I can feel the rust creeping over me.

SAVE ME FROM MY FATE!

Skyson

Smash Ace
So are people tryin to come play at kent now on wednesday? Id have to hit up zach/mitch, but im pretty sure it'd just be way better. Also there is no 10:00 curfew =P
No, cause half the people who go are from Canton. And the dorms are way too small.
This.

Nobody was ever tryin' to, it just happened that half of the regular attendees now are up at Kent main. e_e

Next week's attendance will be ****, probably. Mixing in with the anime club, too.

It's Anna's last week in Ohio, though, so by extension I'm bringing her and Blue Rogue, at least.

Impp

Smash Ace
What's going on at Kent? I'll try and make this tonight. Didn't mean to flake out last week. What time are people showing up?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Don't go to Kent, go to the place out in Massillon. That's where everyone should be going.Ill be there to start setting up at maybe six since anime club will be there.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
kent is gonna be the place to be soon i have a feeling besides it makes it easy to have fun when smash is done because well its kent aka parties and womenz =D besides my falco and ganon are itching to do some wrecking lol my fox and falcon are also commin so watch out ....rawr

FlipX

Smash Ace
Yo real talk son. Zach says he is down to play this weekend so maybe you and pat should come up saturday or summin. I have to go home to pick up my computer chair and some other stuff but ill prolly just do that fri night or summin.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Where would we meet on saturday? Also, I officially suck at money matches. Why do I have to keep going fox and then screwing up tech skill? I need to start playing a lot more peach in friendlies and not stopping just because people complain.

Top Bottom