• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Why do you guys always say "smash" but it's always just Melee? :(
Afro Break GO!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I can have it either at my house if theres going to be a lot of people or othetwise ita going to be at a friends dorm

FlipX

Smash Ace
Matt came out but thats it. Me and zach play everyday tho haha so i guess technically its always happening, but nothing to exciting so I didn't bother contacting ppl. Kitty and his group didn't make it up due to money problems =(

Skyson

Smash Ace
I just played two hours of Pika with Slarti a couple days ago, Pika is so legit.

Smashillooooon, there will be Pika. chuuuuu.

Skyson

Smash Ace
HOLY ****, FLIP'S BIRTHDAY IS A DAY BEFORE MINE.

That's why he's better than me; he's a day older than me, get the **** out. Birth johns. <_<

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
There better be people going this wednesday. Last time it was just Tyler and I and it sucked. I'm going to try to bring down people from Akron as well. They play melee and brawl, so they should add some variety to melee while still making Tom happy.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'm going this week.

I wanna freakin' see you there, Impp. The cornflakes are not tasty.

I may be bringing Darrell with me, too. Maybe Tom if he wants to go, lol.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Best Kirby in the midwest. Get at me.

Learn it up for next week, Impp. =P

I'm bringing Darrell to these regularly now, so I'll be in attendance whenever I can be, which should be every time.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Lol.

So, tomorrow looking good? I'm kind of iffy.

As of right now, I can't even get into my car, and my entire street is a sheet of ice.

So... unless it gets better or if I can get a ride [which would leave Darrell without a ride unless you wanted to get him, too], I might back out this week. As of right now, tree branches are crashing right around my car. I'm... only moderately worried. xD

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
The streets aren't too bad right now, I'll probably go if they don't get worse. Someone should call the place though to see if it's even open.

Morris

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone I'm trying to find people around the cleveland area that still play melee or have smashfests. I recently started playing it again and wanna see if there's a scene for it still. I use to go to tourneys back in 04 and play with vidjo and the gg and had a blast.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Hm. I dunno about Cleveland. I'm fairly certain there's a scene up there still, but we're relatively far away from Cleveland, haha.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
True dat.

ALRIGHT ******S. Who's still going to Massillon Wednesday? I might be bringing two newbies and Im going to prodd the **** out of Dave to attend.

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm for sure coming down. I got the Project M demo working if anyone wants to try it. I gotta wii, not sure if I can get a t.v.

Top Bottom