• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

FlipX

Smash Ace
For anyone wondering, we are all playing at that hobby store in massollin as usual tonight. Probably be there around 5:30 if I had to guess.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'll probably make it around 7:00. I wanna bring 64 if captain DJC-no-attacks is gonna come, but if not then I won't bother. 3:

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'll be there as soon as I can, probably around 7, sooner if my class lets out early. I met up with chase and 4% on monday and they said they would try to make it tonight as well.

Skyson

Smash Ace
**** yeah. There better be good attendance, I am not driving out in ****ing snow and Ohio bull**** to play with the same 3 people that come to my house semi-daily. :l

FlipX

Smash Ace
Aight i guess i should just post now so we can get an idea of whos goin. Wednesday at the usual Wheels and Wings place, who alls hittin this **** up?

No Snow Johns! (NSJ)

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'm definitely going, a practical obligation.

Bringing Scrabble like a champ, Dave. I will be disappointed if we have to make up this money match at TYM X.

4% APR

Smash Champion
yea uhhh about that, we might have to haha. I don't think I can make it wednesday.

Skyson

Smash Ace
rofl. Let me know for sure if you can't. I don't have it on me and I'll have to swing by my grandma's to pick it up, so if I can save myself that trip, I'd rather do that. TYM X, full of Brawl, Melee, YGO, and... Scrabble. I will MM scrubs all day long. B)

FlipX

Smash Ace
It's supposed to stop snowing tonight as far as I know, so are people planning on going out to massonlin wednesday?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'll still go despite weather. Actually, I have no school until January 10th, so I wouldn't mind having additional smashfests besides just on wednesday. Maybe we could even get a tournament going early January.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya i know kitty was talkin about trying to have another tourny before break is over. Hopefully it works out

FlipX

Smash Ace
Lol, ummm I dunno maybe like 5 or summin. Im not drivin as far as I know, so im not sure. Ill let you know later today.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I.. might not show up this time. Exam at 6:30 until about 7:30 wouldn't put me there until 8:00, and if I'm supposed to be bringing a setup again.. eh.

The roads look quite alright, though. I'm a little psyched out because I've already hit a car this week because of ****ty roads. x_x

Skyson

Smash Ace
Double post, nom.

I'll be there around 5 now, bringing the setup then leaving for the exam then coming back.

Mitch is coming, too.

Beep.

King~

Smash Champion
hey flip or dempt can i get a ride with you guys too this, if its happening this wendsday

i wont make any runs that i have no idea how long they will last this time lol

FlipX

Smash Ace
I think matt is taking this week off for money reasons from what he told me last week, but ya I think I can get you. Do you still live in the same place?

DTR

Smash Journeyman
Im going tomorrow. Ill bring another peach and maybe chris and i dont know about ricky

FlipX

Smash Ace
If you guys can, bring a setup. We usually have enough but just in case there are a ton of people this time.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
yea i still live in the same spot
I'll be coming this week, I just need your address one more time. So go ahead and text me it again: 216-630-2200
Im going tomorrow. Ill bring another peach and maybe chris and i dont know about ricky
You better get Ricky's *** down here. We need more McDonalds lulz. But drag Chris's *** down here. He hasn't even been to this yet.
I want iiiin
Then come on down for MELEE FESTTTTTTTT

Top Bottom