• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

DTR

Smash Journeyman
Chris is coming.
Ricky is coming.
Other peach kid (matt #2) is coming.
Matt #2s friend is coming.
+ Im bringing a setup

we will be there at like 630 :(

Skyson

Smash Ace
[Obligatory "bring setups" post.]

Ironically, with what looks like our potentially largest turnout, my TV has decided to stop working properly, so I won't have a setup. :/

I will be there at 5:00, though.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ill sht talk you all day son, shoulda been on the pro crew but tony picked u up QUICK.

Ya good **** 4%, way to show up =)

Skyson

Smash Ace
4% was there in spirit, ****** through the body of Chase. ):

I was thoroughly disappointed by the lack of setups, so many people just kind of wandering around.

But ****, we had SIXTEEN people. That was so legit.

Steps will be upped next time. Keep this thing alive, OH. :O

Impp

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be there tomorrow. I'll see if Steve wants to go. I'll bring a setup. What time are people going to go up there, and what's the address? ...And FlipX, we gotta money match.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be there tomorrow. I'll see if Steve wants to go. I'll bring a setup. What time are people going to go up there, and what's the address? ...And FlipX, we gotta money match.
idk about the address lol. Be there around 5-6. I got a special surprise for the more og players :)

Skyson

Smash Ace
Good news! My computer works again!

Really? I am ****ing disappoint. Nobody told Steve where this was? There was time beforehand and I can't believe no one has put the address up. We're not a secret underground organization. <_<

Place is Wings Wheels & Waves

14 Lincoln Way E
Massillon, OH, 44646

Wednesdays. From my understanding, 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm is the designated time.

Quoted from page 3.

Anime club people will be there tomorrow until 6:30, as I've been told from others. They're there every other week.

They take up the whole damn place while they're there, so I'd highly recommend not showing up until closer to 6:00.

That's what I plan on doing, at least. Maybe. I'll have a setup though, since Slarti lent me a TV.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Tony get me please.

And someone teach me who to deal with sheiks that chaingrab low tiers

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Good **** Impp, Ill finally get to introduce myself. But the address Tony gave is correct. Justin and I will be there by Five with a setup, so **** you Tony. Dave, its about damn time. ****s going to be delish.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Bring a cube/melee at least if you're not bringing a full setup. I'll try to get 2 tv's. Also, my melee disc has been getting read errors so... we might need it if I can only bring 1 tv, lol.

Pick a spacy or puff. Ness is 2nd to last on the tier list. The sheik/ness matchup is like 90:10 for sheik. If you really want to win agaisnt as ness, just camp and don't get hit by grab or ftilt. Shouldn't be too hard. Or if you mean any low tier, pick kirby and crouch under the grabs.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Tony get me please.

Will do. Picking up you and Anna. Also, the best way to deal with Sheiks that chaingrab low tiers is to not play low tiers. Fact.

Good **** Impp, Ill finally get to introduce myself. But the address Tony gave is correct. Justin and I will be there by Five with a setup, so **** you Tony. Dave, its about damn time. ****s going to be delish.

**** me because you're bringing a setup, or **** me because you're gonna be there at 5:00 in the wave of animu people? Either way, whatevs.

Hey guys. Bring a cube/melee at least if you're not bringing a full setup. I'll try to get 2 tv's. Also, my melee disc has been getting read errors so... we might need it if I can only bring 1 tv, lol.

This will be hilarious and a reverse of last week. Like, everyone is bringing a setup this time. Myself included. xD

I'll probably be showing up closer to 5:30 now, since I'm going out and picking up two people. **** should be good tonight. :D

mers

Smash Ace
So these are every week on Wednesday, correct?

I live kinda far away from Massillon, so I figure this is a long shot, but does anyone come anywhere near Oberlin on their way? I'd love to start coming to these, but I won't be able to drive.

Thanks in advance!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Oh **** son, he's getting off!

Mere, if you're able to make it to Mantua I can probably drive. I think Oberlin is close not sure though.

Skyson

Smash Ace
merrrrrs, you're so far away. An hour and a half from Canton. QQ

I'll work on inventing my teleporter, then we'll have all of this solved.

mers

Smash Ace
I know, right? I grew up in a completely Melee-free area, and I got excited that places near my college had at least some kind of scene going on.

Then I realized that I have no transportation whatsoever, and now all I can do is john continuously.

Skyson

Smash Ace
It's always happening. Even if 0 people attend, it's happening.

Tom, Anna strongly desires for you to come to this and the next one. <_<

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
King! I might be able to take you good sir.only problem is you may be forced to sit in the back xD

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
But I'd have to start the teleporter up... Could you just get me instead?
And Andrew bring that controller?

Top Bottom