• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

QED

Smash Apprentice
Hey Noble- I hope you remember me! Are you still having Melee gatherings? Would love to participate~

QED

Smash Apprentice
Umm, sorry I don't remember.

I'd probably remember if you tell me when and if I'd met you.

And yes, Mike is fun to play against.

Don't know why anyone would say otherwise.
I think you just invited me to play with you a few weeks earlier (on anothe thread) when I was looking for some people to play. I think I PMed you too. Still having this touny or did I miss out o.O?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I hate homework...

I should be spamming smashboards right now, but instead I'm doing useless homework.

YAY!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
go to bed marth slash falco pro

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pat, let me come over (and stay the night) this weekend

are you having a smashfest this weekend? if so lemme get dibs

i want to play nes and atlus :(:(

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Hi guys I'm from the 818 and I want to play with you all. Burbank, mission hills, Hollywood and other places can I go.

-so since brawl sucks, are you guys still going to play melee? I wan't to play my area 818 with my other 4 friends. :wants to play connor,cyclone,mikehaze and others, is this fine?

Top Bottom