• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

The Phenom

Smash Lord
^ooh snaps it's Hugs!0-0!^

I will Noble! Very soon now!!!

-How fun is it playing the 818 every week for you Noble? I've only played 818 two times, one at noho's b-day nor-hollywood, and around my area, and la cresenta.

-I haven't played much and want to really join you guys and maybe along with 5 of my friends that are hardcore melee only =)!

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun, j666 you're too good. Double link teams are fun. I feel like I improve a little more everytime I play with you guys.

bbb

Smash Champion
don't be a chokhater

ps: pat r u gunna have **** this saturday or are you trying to hurt me?

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
In Gunbound i used Big Foot with bunge set wow **** Rocker Suit full Pet AD, And rocket launcher..tooo good.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
bunging is amazing.

i had a bunge set too.. i used nak cuz it was fun LOL i got pretty good at aiming too! its hard at long distance though

nak makes HUGE holes

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
bunging is amazing.

i had a bunge set too.. i used nak cuz it was fun LOL i got pretty good at aiming too! its hard at long distance though

nak makes HUGE holes
Nak isnt that good at bunge, not enough dig. ive seen people do it tho ^ ^

WHA?

Smash Ace
I didn't even know you had a smashboards account lol. awesome.
who are u??
ive been visiting smahsboards for a long @$$ time......... just kept putting off joining.......... till like last month........

Top Bottom