• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

cyclone248i

Smash Journeyman
Skurai n I are coming this time. Don't know bout Wes. Probably not. Impossible to reach that kid. Phone is always dead and he spilled pop into his amazing computer...*******.

WHA?

Smash Ace
I'll come definitely pat, btw wha? I'm the IC player that switched to Link lol.
im most prolly going too........... and sleepy, yea i member now........
and pat, ill try to do at least one cool thing so it goes on da trailer......... and i'll tell sunny to go so he can bring his TV, too bad cyclone248 f-ed it up....... at least my GC survived

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Just bring the homework to Pats and do it there. It's a pretty good learning environment :D

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
C0nd0m calm down, I never got your call.

Gas money is **** though, thanks! I'll definitely take you (although I might've taken you anyway)

But I'm going up to Mike's on Friday, sleeping over then going to Pat's. You down?

^ me too

but i'm going to bangkok blue first!!!!11111oneoneoneone

best food ever. no johns.
Tofu tells me it's amazing. And Thai food is already amazing. I can only imagine...

QED

Smash Apprentice
I think I posted the same thing before but is it alright if I come? It's this Saturday evening right(time)? Also, was wondering if you guys would actually play a newb like me >.< I don't wanna drive an hour just to have people tell me, "I don't wanna play you caz you're way too boring/noob to play." Just wondering if it's a good idea to show up without having much skills developed. I don't really wanna force anyone to play either.

Just looking for some friendlies.

As a reference, I played SNPR and he 4 stocked my Marth with his Fox under 1.5 min. I played with him for an hour or two and my goal throughout the whole duration of **** was not to get fourstocked... and majority of my non-fourstocks were coming from him suiciding (it was hilariously fun though).

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm not sure I can sleepover at Mike's and Pat's the same weekend. Gay parent rules =/

unless, I say I go camping with some friends lol

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Last time I went camping I had marshmallows and graham crackers. it was fun. we had phire. when I woke up there was no more phire. I was sad. the s'mores were good. I want more. Are there going to be s'mores here? I sure hope so. They taste good. I like s'mores

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
so your parents judge whether or not you can sleep over based on what recreational activity you're doing? LMAO. talk about controlling.

QED, come and play all you want. Don't be embarassed or shy that you suck, just ask for tips and work on getting better and stuff. I'm maybe the meanest guy in the melee community, and even I wouldn't be like, Wow, I am getting up, I am NOT going to play you. I'd do it after ****** you until I got bored, but I'd do it tactfully ;)

Everyone was a noob once. As long as you're not an annoying noob, you're fine.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
P is freaking nice when he wants to be.

No, they usually don't like me staying out for days/nights but if I say I'm going camping, I have no control over whether I come home on a certain day. They can't either.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
dammit Derek, you stole my post.

to be honest, I haven't camped since like summer of 05.

Top Bottom