• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nice thinly veiled brag

i was referring more to the "i just wasted six hours of my life and had to get up early in the morning to do it" factor

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey marthpwnzer i decided i don't want to go tonight

we'll go tomorrow (the we meaning if you're still down)

but there's still a decent chance i won't go because i realized i don't like this game nearly as much as i thought i did. so i fully reserve the right to flake, just so you know what you're getting into.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
all tests are easy... it's wasting the time to do them
No. When you have a horrible calculus teacher its near impossible to pass a math test. When you teach yourself from the book, get confused, and dont know who to ask, it sucks

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
when you have a horrible teacher, there are other more effective ways of passing the test than actually learning the material

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I cheated my *** off too. Writing down tons and tons of formulas does you no good if you dont know how to apply them
The AP test was interesting to say the least (collegeboard sponsored so there were like 4 teachers in the classroom)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
seriously. why are you even posting, i hope you seriously don't think anyone would take you for free. just makes you sound like an attention *****.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol, no, I don't plan on going anymore. If I did, I would've offered $10 gas money if that means anything.

Top Bottom