• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Foxy

Smash Master
Uh, thanks? Dun be shy, kid. I love to flirt. ;)
Dwam.

"Kid."

Foxy are you planning to put the money in the pot yourself then?
Nope, it would be as I laid out, I certainly don't have the money to give everyone $5 or $10 for setups. But the lost money is made up by more setups for more efficiency, and maybe the chance for more entrants. And as I'm aiming for money too, it affects me about the same as the other top players coming.

Foxy

Smash Master
i've got 4 setups; i just need televisions!!!!
Wow that is awesome!
Especially because I have like 1 or 2 televisions myself and no Brawls.

what time is this starting tomorrow.
I'm aiming to get there before 11:00 AM, feel free to show up then or after, I want to start before 1 PM. That's the goal.

NC isn't great at goals.

Foxy

Smash Master
Specifically, I emphasize noon as the time to show up by, no matter what.

Anyone before 1 can still get into the doubles bracket.

Anyone who shows up after 1 can get into doubles starting with a loss as a late penalty (starting in losers).

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I know Rocket is providing a recording setup, but would another be a good idea?

I also have a laptop, dazzle, splitters, and a Wii/Brawl, but no TV to provide.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
uh, house a is ka's right? i don't think they'll let you use it. . .

yeah, and house g does not exist btw
ka? what is that? house a is east meets west dorm. And I made a mistake its Crowell G that I was thinking. C regardless will probably be too small.

Foxy

Smash Master
Are all of these close enough together that we can redirect people easily and we don't get lost if we need to move it?

And which are we starting in?

also zeldarox give me your number so i can call it when i go to duke (i have dj's already if i need it)

mine is 919-671-5142, text me from yours

aiming to leave for duke about 10 am, be there about 11:30, depends.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
they are all close together. don't worry. I thought I already gave you my number oh well. I'll send it again.

Foxy

Smash Master
For those who are coming and would like to NOT get lost before they have to call me haha

We are at Craven C.

When you come from the Bryan Center area with the walkway with the food vendors, you pass through three arches into the quad (grassy areas, some walkways).

Craven C is almost directly across the field in front of you after you enter the quad (across and slightly to the right). On the right side of the door there's a metal plaque with the letter C, and on the ground on the left of the door is a blue sign that says C on it (in case you aren't sure).

Then just call me or zeldarox or anyone in the venue to let you in, the common area is right by the door (to the right).

Foxy

Smash Master
That should be fine for Singles, Ilove

it's close to 1 and we have about 15 people here already, like 10 more that have already contacted me and are on the way and probably a bunch more... expecting dubbs to start around 1:30.

Setups are looking good, got like 5 or 6 wiis with brawl and 3 tv's, so if anyone is bringing a tv then we have plenty of setups for them!

Like DJ

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
please stop posting foxy, the more you talk about how good this is, the more I sob as I sit and play wifi alone in my house.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Ironically I'm doing a project for my college class at NCSU, worked 4-11 last night on it, looks like it's gonna take all of today as well :| Also Imad cuz my sister's dorm is like a 5 minute walk from the venue I think.

Top Bottom