• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Ride to pound 4

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I have a car, and I'm only right now driving probably CT and Paii (I don't even know if he's going). I want 4 people to minimize gas cost. I have no clue what I'm doing for rooming.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Idc lol. Does Matt want to go too? That would make 4. Jon, are you going? How are you getting there?

CT, you should probably make up your mind who you're going with to simplify everything. Your indecisiveness is killing me.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
LEDGER MY HERO!!! YES! i wanna go and of course im chipping in wit gas, pp can we stay in ur hotel?? i might not even go to sleep the three days... **** i did it at animazment

edit: shady said he might go, so thast another possibilty seat ledge

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm still not sure if I can make it. I only have like 40 dollars left.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Keith: It's more up to DJ I think.

I'm pretty sure there's room for you though.

My room is gonna have whoever I drive, but DJ's room will have whoever gets to him first(not many psots left I believe).

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, so far, there's 4 for nm, 2 for tec, 2 for me and pp. so 2 spots left.

unless you guys are for sure going, don't try to confirm a spot. $60/person.

if enough of you state kids want, i will get another room provided you give me the $ before dec 25th

there may be 2 spots opening up if the twins don't go, in which case if you guys tell me soon enough, i may decline the nm spots to open up the other 2 as well

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
If enough people agree to it, I would be willing to pay my share for that extra room. Then again, for simplicity, and to keep the people in my car together, keep me posted if those extra spots open up.

DJRome

Smash Hero
as it stands, nc has 1 room of 5 and it is full.

the nc room is basically pp's car, which includes me and pp. let me know if you're this car. be prepared to pay $60 for the hotel costs of three nights.

so far, i see interest for keith and ledger for another room. ledger, i assume that your car will be 4 people, which means only 1 more to reserve another room if you guys want.

DJRome

Smash Hero
the answer is 5 you work it out with the guys at state who are going. when you get enough people, let me know you're all confirmed. and this price goes up after the 25th btw

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
We suck at life, so we'll probably have to pay that extra cash. So... yeah, 5 people. I have definite yes's from myself, CT, and Keith. Maybe Paii, but he sucks at decisions too.

So yeah. Needs 1 moar person to make a full car/room. Hit me up. For simplicities sake I will have increasing preference the closer you are too State.

@DJ: Bro how do you want us to pay you?

*CT*

Smash Lord
Ledgr bro, I'm going with you of course lol

My mom is getting me a new visa, once I get it in my hands I'll be registering for Brawl, I'm slow, do I have to pay a spectator fee for Melee?

EDIT: I call the ****ing shotgun now

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
nevermind found the link... i wanna go who is driving and can take meeee i have $$. i live in raleigh~~~!!! let me know pleassse i have to go watch this!!

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol, I'll drive you if you're not like totally out of the way, I have one more spot. Where do you live?

EDIT: Figuring in gas, and assuming that you are not paying for the tournament, it should still range b/w $100-200 to be safe. Just letting you know before you may or may not make a hasty decision.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Cool stuff. Ok, so yeah, next step is getting DJRome's address so we can all send him $60 for the room. DJ, if you have problems with posting that **** in public, do you mind messaging that to all of us?

Ledger, CT, Keith, and SGF, Paii doesn't have a Smashboards account because he is a flagrant homosexual.

You should hang out in the library next semester if you have a car and live that close lol.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
yeah bro we need to chill man.... i definately want to go to this how many of us would be riding in the car if all goes through???? and can i 100% let you know something by monday??

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
how much are just spectator passes?? i dont wanna play im kinda new to the scene but i wanna go ****ing watch all the good players

Top Bottom