• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
FCD rocked so hard. You guys should have come. Zakat knows what's up.

I think DaBearX and I played you in teams pools? We were the double Sheik team. (I was the white guy in the Zeppelin tshirt).

Luther, we need to play old smash sometime!!!

2_Percent

Smash Ace
corey, i had been IM'ing you before FCD to see if that was really you on the pools list haha.
you should come to the raleigh tourney aug 4th..i'll bring smash 64 if you are coming i just hope you have an extra 64 controller, i only have 1 good one =/

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So yeah Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'm gonna be at atlantic beach with a couple friends. If anyone wants to play at a nearby place (wilmington maybe?) then just send me a private message or post and we can go from thur. Thx :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGZZZ I am leaving for tha' beach soon. I wish someone would want to play me in wilmington.........plzz? I can do a combo? ...maybe.......

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
As of Wednesday, August 1st I'll be in Raleigh for about a week and a half if any Raleigh people want to play. I'd love to play with some good smashers if any are around, I need to step up my game.

:edit: I'll probably only be able to play on weekdays from 11am-5pm though, but PM me if you wanna play.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Whoa!!! Hey man! Come to the Raleigh thing next month if you can! I'm trying my best to be there at least Saturday.

In the meantime, any Charlotte folk wanna hang out like Sunday or something?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HAY LoZR! I say we take a ride to Raleigh next week. Hell, we could do it this week too . . . We need some fresh meat. :laugh:

I give you the five of dollars to cover the a$$ you have acquired if we ride in sex-mobile that is yours. :laugh:

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Whoa!!! Hey man! Come to the Raleigh thing next month if you can! I'm trying my best to be there at least Saturday.

In the meantime, any Charlotte folk wanna hang out like Sunday or something?
If I'm not busy, sure.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i hope you can make it there corey, it's been a long time since we played.
playing you then made me realize how slow my gameplay was haha.
but i'll bring the 64 just incase you are able to come.

and i think i'll be back in charlotte that sunday too

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah I forgot about Smash Aid.

Edit: Luther you should play with Peter and I when you get back in town, it's been a while.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Myself also. I just realized today that the same schedule adjustment that might cause me to miss MPJ makes it possible for me to go to ATL. LOZR, what kind of transportation arrangements are you guys looking at? I was thinking about driving, but if there are people coming by my place I'll chip in for gas instead. Or if you need another car driven I'll do that. Or something...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeroc heres the list of ppl we got so far.

L0Zr
59js
tloz
t.c.
chocolate thuunda
darksyde
echo

59 tloz and tc are riding with me, and echo id guess is taking the others and one of his own friends. Im not sure if he will have another spot open in his car or not although he spoke of maybe driving his moms van for more room, i will talk with him tomorrow and let you know for sure. peace

Top Bottom