• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
my friends live in boone(thats where appalachain state is btw) There are plenty of smashers there for you to face, pm if you'd like and i could give you there numbers

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry I couldn't make it tonite . . . I SO wanted to go too . . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh! I was 'bout to say . . . Well, some time in the near future, then, perhaps.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Oh! I was 'bout to say . . . Well, some time in the near future, then, perhaps.
I usually go to Rocky Mount for breaks sometimes. Like for a cookout or something at my mom's house. I'm always there for Christmas though. and Thanksgiving.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This is something I should have asked awhile ago ~ Anyone who goes to Nash Community College, let me know. I'm up for smash any time!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Raleigh ppl, I'm gonna be in Raleigh on Saturday if any of you state people want to play some smash. I should be free most of the day so just pm me or find me on aim (cstrife187 on aim, too). I'll be on Gorman St, so I can play State people if any of you aren't at the football game.

Malk

Smash Champion
CStrife want to take me home this weekend? I don't have any plans yet but if you have room I might just want to hop in and carpool

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
fj00, aim/some method of contact?

cstrife, i live on gorman st., definitely gonna throw you a message

also, much gay luv2u malk

p.s.: someone smash

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Malk, I have space in my car. All I've got to take is me and my dirty clothes. If raleigh people want to call me malk has my #, and I'm free all day saturday.

:edit: Malk, I'm thinking about trying to run a tourney at uncg, and you have more experience than me with that sort of thing so I would greatly appreciate a helping hand if you could lend one.

:double edit: uber_n00b, where on Gorman st do you live? I'm gonna be staying one of those apartment complexes between western and I-40.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting there friday night, but I'm free saturday from noon 'till minight-ish. The only problem is we can't play at my gf's apt, so hopefully somebody will step up and let us use their place.

Malk

Smash Champion
ok yeah, sure, Saturday night smashfest at Karn's. He might not be there so we might have to move to my house or something but we'll figure it out.

Jay I have a ride home in my sister's car now so I'll call you when I get home on Friday.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Okay so where's the fest being held and can we spend the night?

:D

I'll be nice. I don't bite.... hard.. unless you want me to.

>_> <_<

Malk

Smash Champion
You can spend the night.

It'll be at the place MPJV was at.

I don't know the address off the top of my head, someone here will tell you.
I'll be there from 5pmish onwards so who wants to meet up around 6 to get some moe's, then smash?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
actually, I don't have your number, unless it's somewhere in the bowels of my phone's memory in which I refuse to delve lest I upset its digestion. I'd be glad to pick you up for the fest, though. Maybe play some friendlies before we go over.

:edit: Speedsk8er, that thing about "your number" was about your number. I just realized that I didn't actually mention you in the message.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Hey, ZIO if all else fails I can drive on up there. I got my license and am eager to burn some gas up real quick lol. Everyone pile into the Silverado and let's go!!

Top Bottom