• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Yall *****es need to come blow up my school so I can come party with yallz.

Bean. DO IT!!!

Load 'em up....

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Chea, I vote that boy for #1, I say we all meet up in Rocky Mount and just like hang at Wally World. Thunda can sleep in the truck bed.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
I told ya I'm waiting for brawl to take your spot Adam...I've been sand bagging for so long...:p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR, you willing to do what you did last week (wait for me to get off at 10 @ your place)? Cause I WILL go this time. It's CATURDAY! *smakced*

Oww . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
Ok yeah so who is coming? Friday night or Saturday night? I've got some plans Friday night so I'd rather have it on Saturday but whatever....

Ali and charlotte people are you coming?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I'll come if someone can pick me up Friday or saturday Night. If anyone knows where Gresham is, that's where I am.

I posted my number about 2 page back.

I'm gonna get so owned... DX

>_> <_<

lord karn

Smash Master
Friday, Saturday and Sunday are all possibilities, seeing as Monday is labor day and people don't have school/work.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I see . . . No one could pick me up, then, eh? *sigh* My dern van can't make it. @*&# . . .:urg:

Malk

Smash Champion
I will be festing Saturday. I'm going to be in Topsail Friday night if life works out right. See whoever then.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Okay, so Cstrife said that he'll be able to pick me up on saturday. Would anyone be able to take me home sunday?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OMG PAC! Is there any way you could pick me up after I get off @ 10 on Saturday? Or is it too late for you?

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
bummer, i dont see myself able to get to this one, if anyone comes through greensboro, more power to ya, pick me up plox xD. Will bring doritos...and good times. I woudl love all the festing i can get.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:(

Imma miss this then . . . Cause Adam gotta goes to work Sun morn @ 6. *sigh* I wanted to go.

Malk

Smash Champion
lol at .pwn

both Cstrife and I live in GSO, and are coming into Raleigh for this.
Way to pay attention

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
luther ali df2k:

can one of you who goes get my pillow and my copy of smash i left at mpj?

Top Bottom