• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea, one of the few charlotte people that stayed =/. i was gonna team with janet, but didn't hear back in time to know if she was going or not. oh well, i'll be at C3 and representin the bowser goodness

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm actually not going and neither is Knorr. We can still play at my dad's.

Actually, anyone want to just play tomorrow?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could play tomorrow, but I only have today free. Is Malk going to chu's? Last time I talked to him he was planning on coming back to Raleigh today, and speedsk8er is desperate for someone to play

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I don't get on the boards and there is so much talk over me. Oh well, I am glad I have some notoriety to me, any is better than none. Unless it is, "I can't make the joke I want to" notoriety. <-- lol at the inside joke.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
What?? Who said anything about Bean?!

...Now I am talkin' about bean...That was a **** mindgame...

What are you talkin' about with this VA James? I have no knowlege of dis...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
FOCK FOCK FOCKIN FOCK! ^_^

Enjoyed my stay. Thanks for kicking my ***, guys.

I really hope you guys liked me.

(P)eace
(L)ove
(U)nity
(R)espect

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I thought it was
(P)ussy
(L)ickin'
(U)rethra
(R)ockin'

my b
That too, I guess. >_> <_<

[john]If you guys had played more Happy Hardcore, Gabber, or Vocal Trance, I would have *****.[/john]

>_> <_<

Seriously though, more Electronica or Jrock music next time, guys? PUHLEEZE?

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Oh snap. who's second?

If Lozr would stop bein' a ******* and stop Johnyy five stockin' me...I just might have weeeeeent!!:mad:

:laugh:

Knorr

Smash Ace
you know what i never figured out... what is the ygo obsession with tails? tails is a ****ing fairy.. and hasnt ever done anything badass. GTFO TAILS

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
you know what i never figured out... what is the ygo obsession with tails? tails is a ****ing fairy.. and hasnt ever done anything badass. GTFO TAILS
But he wants to fly high. So he can reach the highest of all the heavens....

Yeah, I went there...

>_> <_<

[edit] Sexy DK. Mad respeck. :)

Malk

Smash Champion
The YGO obsession with Tails is only rivaled by the MP obsession with being badass

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice

Tails' downB is gonna be him flyin' and droppin' a bigass turd on Dk's precious UP B. :p

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
You guys must have never seen Hyper Tails then. That dud is all like flashing and lflying and has these flickies that kill everything, yea, got google hypertails he is top of the top folks.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
:laugh::laugh:!!!!

That's what it looks like when four of the sexiest men get together and make love with eachother fool.:laugh:

Top Bottom