• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
This just in:

One of you CF players needs to do a combo video to "White Ranger Tiger Power" in the white and pink costume.

DO EET NAO!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HEY THANKS GEROD! I do wanna do something else that's hot. Knowing that compliment came out when I was fighting LoZR, that was satisfying. Thanks!:)

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
I'll talk to the boss soon about a Smash teams tourney here in Concord. Anyone with a laptop with a tourney brackets program would be great.

Also, no word on the Smash circuit yet. HOWEVER, the boss IS trying to push for a Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament AT MIDNIGHT THE NIGHT OF RELEASE. Meaning, we very well could be the first state to have BRAWL POWER RANKINGS.

=O

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I aint ready...I wound up stayin' home...I knew I shouldnt have took that nap. lol

*Thunda sniffs the armpits...*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good **** Chocolate Thunder. I really do enjoy battling you. I feel . . . No regrets, just happy that trying got me so close. I hope to get better playing you more often. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh god . . . I know this is gonna be joked on for SO long . . .:laugh:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nah zio is getting better slowly but he is getting better, the day he pulls off the ken combo is when his training will be complete =)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey . . . You know, I'd like to do some sorta combo video. Everyone seems to be putting it off. I don't want money out of it, but I do need the supplies. Trust me, if you give me the materials, I'll set one up very soon. Outside of classes, I don't have anything keeping me occupied, so that would make things interesting.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
lol if you need materials. I can give you about 1000 tapes :) also I will set you up with the software you need the next time i see you, if you want and maybe even lend the hardware to you. Mangz I am a good guy :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That would be great, Pac. I really wanna do this! And when I get it done, I'll run it by you for the edit.

Top Bottom