• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Just got back form KArn's house....

Pac is a really nice guy(or so it seems). Also, this guy is too good. His CF ***** my IC. >_< I should have wobbled you!

Karn, as usual, was a hella nice guy to have gone out of his way to pick me up at work last night. Young Link dittos were too fun.

Xavier, we didn't talk much but he seemed like a pretty nice person.

Malk, while good as a player, was a bit of an arrogant douche. I guess he was trying to critique me so I understand though. Still, wrong way to go about it.

Knorr, as usual, was a blast to hang with.

See you guys next time, I guess. I'm not doing anything Monday. ^_^

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?!

Malk

Smash Champion
wow wtf?
If you start joking about every match being a 2 stock what am I supposed to say?
****er

You just can't handle my magician tricks

edit: oh whoops I forgot I had a real reason to post
goron red do you live near UNCG campus? I go to school there. We should play soon.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
wow wtf?
If you start joking about every match being a 2 stock what am I supposed to say?
****er

You just can't handle my magician tricks
You're right, I can't. :(

Maybe I shouldn't have said douche. That would have implied that I was trying to pick a fight with you. My mistake.

Still, Ness dittos were too fun. I'm gonna beat you one of these days.

Malk

Smash Champion
ok wonderful it's forgotten

Do you drive goron? That would make playing a lot easier.
Anyway just IM me sometime and we'll plan a date

Top Bottom