• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
I'm out in Emerald Isle lookin for people to play so I can make a trip to Wilmington

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Munk! The longer you wait to update, the more you'll have to put in. :p

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Dude, I am so **** bored. I live here in Raleigh and I need someone to hang out with. We don't have to just Smash. We could lounge around, hang out and listen to crazy dance music. a car is a must(because i don't have one). If you wanna have some friendly smash matches or are jsut looking for someone to hang with in the raleigh area, PM me or AIM me at neospeedsk8er.

Jesus, this is boring...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God . . . I'd like to have some major smashfest occur around these parts. Money makes motivation, so if money was involved I'm sure people would come. I'm just BORED of playing the same people . . . Need new play styles to play against!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lolz zio, you can play me! I havent played you since the raleigh tourney and we only played like twice then! Come on man I gots a cool playstyle ;)
Hrmm . . . That might do me some good. Most people don't tell me where my faults are, but knowing you, you could give me an extensive report. Where would the place we play be, Pac?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Pac- i personally thank you for kicking my butt (salt) this past friday @ the tourney in greensboro. i was not having a good day at all. especially on those tv's. there was too much lag for me and i could not get used to it. but you played the number 1 dude from my school (matt-->ganondorf) and those where some pretty good matches. lol. i told him to look up vidz of you on youtube but he didn't listen and was completely in aww when he saw you moonwalk him to death. yeah you tried that on me and succeeded maybe once or twice. but you did get a few good downsmashes and knee's in there. unexpected knee's. i promise you the next time we meet tho. that my falco will not suck as much as he did that day. you can ask matt himself or anybody else there that i play, my falco was not himself that day. but oh well enough of the excuses. take it easy. oh did you go back for the doubles on saturday. i was gonna go, but i went to play golf and matt had to work.

Gileril

Smash Cadet
I was the peach player at the greensboro tournament and got my *** handed to me a few times, but still came out winning about half the time. I havn't been exposed to advanced techniques for very long, but I'm learning :D. If anyone in the raleigh area wants to smash/ teach me anything look me up.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
d Shep - It was good playing you man. I remember the TV's that we played on and your right lag was pretty bad. Still though I had fun playing you and matt too. That ganon took me by suprise when I first faced him. Yall keep coming to tourneys and stuff. I will undoubtedly see your true falco soon! Catch you guys later mangz!

zio - I don't really care where we play. We could do it at my house, but it's about 15min away from RM. maybe I could come pick you up one day and drive you back to my house to play with some people? idk what would you perfer?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
zio - I don't really care where we play. We could do it at my house, but it's about 15min away from RM. maybe I could come pick you up one day and drive you back to my house to play with some people? idk what would you prefer?
Hey! 15 minutes is not a problem. I can drive. But if you wanna pick me up, that's cool too . . . Who would the "some people" be?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
zio - I would try to bring Ben and Amy possible Bman. Just some people I know you don't play alot that's all. I will try to come in to game crazy today or something to work out the specifics, but it looks like tuesday would be good?

I gotta start coming to these tourneys pac because maybe I'll finally walk away with some money.
DO IT!!!!!! just make sure I'm not there first ;) then you'll get the big moneys!

Knorr

Smash Ace
Get hype fools, we had a good response at pound about MPJV and attendance will be greater this time and will be more intense! This is all about expanding the regional smash scene and bringing everybody together to have a great time so free up your schedule and get ready for N.C.'s finest tourney yet! MPJ V!

details here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99500

dr.neo

Smash Champion
zio - I would try to bring Ben and Amy possible Bman. Just some people I know you don't play alot that's all. I will try to come in to game crazy today or something to work out the specifics, but it looks like tuesday would be good?

DO IT!!!!!! just make sure I'm not there first ;) then you'll get the big moneys!
Pace you dont even want none son. I've been practicing like crazy and I dont just main doc anymore. I'm comin for you!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So I will be on vacation near wilmington for about a week at the end of July. I hope to get some matches in there before Jubilee. I will be down there from about July 27 - Aug 3.

So if anyone would be incline to play during that time period, just hit me up with a PM or your phone# and I will call you at the opportune time!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Pac, I'm just outside wilmington, and I'll be here 'till july 31st so I could potentially play then depending on work schedule. I'll be at the rocky mount tourney so ask me about it there.

Serenade.ll

Smash Rookie
nickname: 2 or just serenade
aim: I rarely use aim but Pkztheflyffer (don't ask x.x )
I main Shiek and Mario Ive never been to a tourny but If there's any going on in the
Raleigh-Durham areas (greensboro maybe) I'd gladly join and I also know a few people that might tag along. :)

(first post whoo :laugh:)

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
RTF hurr, NickOTeen already got me, apparently, but whatever. xD

My AIM is WandererNikita (right now), so hit me up whenever I'm on, lawls.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
im from Louisiana and im awesome, and prolly wont ever lose, im in town for the week so hit me up for some games, im in jacksonville so i guess if any of you guys wanna drive to play me its cool
:D

aim setsumapyro911

mains-Falco, pika, marth
2nds-fox, gannon peach shiek

Serenade.ll

Smash Rookie
Hows the smash scene in NC anyway I never bothered to check, all I've ever done on smash boards is drift around mostly and visit the character specific , vid threads and melee general every know and then =/

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
what the hell there was a peach player? i know i don't remember playing a peach? did i main marth and scare you into going someone else?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Name: Chris
AIM: Neospeedsk8er

No one here would mind pounding on a noob, right? I don't have a car so you'd either have to pick me up or I guess you can play over here at my place. Either way. I really wanna improve my game.

Top Bottom