• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'll know for sure after i hear a final answer from ali and luther. they're both undecided until tomorrow. i'll post on here and let ya know. my roommates don't want 10 people though, i've already asked. they might kill me for bringing in 8 >_>; but yea, tope is housing people O_o no limits, so you may wanna speak to him! just bring your own blankets
hahahahahahhahhaha sorry that was the thought of housing with tope's hairy *** which he so viscouisly fluants every chance he gets.... the hairy *** i'm saying.

lets alll go to topes instead i want everybody in NC housed together!

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
That sounds nice....but I like fruit. (EL Oh El)

Adam what's the deal? I dont want it to hit tomorrow and we're in the middle of deciding if someones staying till a bit after nine. If This junk is too much trouble then dont worry about it. Hell I'm kinda leanin' towards it anyway...Gotta talk to my Vagin. :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ARRGH!!! Mike! Everyone doesn't want to wait until 9. You add friggin life to the party!!! It wouldn't be the same . . .:laugh:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I really dont know whats going to happen mike, all i know right now is zio is riding with me shotgun there and back and thats about all i know =( :mad:

ChuDat

Smash Master
NC ! Hello =)

Would u guys like to spend the night at my place saturday night ??? There will be buffalo wings, and kareoke involved after the tournament ^_^. Sorry for the late notice, but things just turned out good at my place for saturday. I hear there are 10 of you guys. Thats fine, bring ur sleeping bags, pillows, yea haha.

Let me know !

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
CHUDATZ, i dont know what is gonna happen, some nc people might have to stay with you, some of us are staying with janet but she cant have that many people, plus we are going to topes biweekly that sunday in richmond, So someone may have to stay with you, will let you know, thx man

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LUTHERRRRRRRRRRR T______________________________T

so i don't know what the deal is with after the tournament
i don't want to burden chu too much O_o how many from NC are going? do we have a set number?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ARRGH! Half hour wait . . . So soon until the ride, I can't wait. :)

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Anybody want to play in greensboro next weekend? It's been too long since I've played anybody other than the guys in my dorm and malk.

:edit: Dr. Neo, I love Taco bell, too.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm thinking about visiting some family in north carolina in Fayette. If anyone wants to MM me while i'm in the area please do so i'm not sure when i'm going yet. Point is

People should play me ;)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dem some good matches. Those impossible moments were provided thanks to the Jesus Fingers . . . There's no way any of that was possible without those.:laugh:

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Malk, Tomorrow me and slimjim are getting belay certified at the rock wall, so we should go climbing sometime this week and then play smash after.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I miss you all already. It's like I can't go 24 hours without you all now.

BTW, for NC to know, M2K quit the match I had with him. Was it because I was so bad, or that I'm so good? You decide. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously, guys. Pac, Gerod, TLOZ, and 59 ~ I need pictures of all of you. Something with just you, no smiling. Just a passive pose, like I had of Lozr. I have ChocoThundaa and that's under construction. You all want me to do this? Then give me the ingredients. I'm tired of waiting.

Pac, did you try to get the interviews saved for me? If you could, get both.

C'MON! OH! I've completed LoZR's section already ~ 3:49 is the length, sorry for cutting it 1:11 short, LoZR, but there's so much epic in it, it would hurt people to see more. :laugh: But now that that's over, I now need everything else. Please be of some service to me, guys.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Nunzi. See if you can get toasty to put up those vids of me vs Tc. and Lozr.

I'm really itchin to see them.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This -

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xD9jEGcFGwo

That is pretty much all I'll have for LoZR. I realized there were some clips that have "PLAY" in them, but when I noticed I was 8 tapes too far into the project to fix it. The song choices were made by him. . .:dizzy:

Top Bottom