• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC locator thread

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I have not played a human in smash ever since the fest at Karns about a month ago. I feel myself becoming ****tier than I already was. If there's a fest this weekend that you guys wouldn't mind taking me to, call me or PM me. If I don't have to work, I'd love to go.

Malk

Smash Champion
miren is going to be the neospeedsk8er of chapel hill

edit: not that it matters because miren will never take a stock off Bill anyways

double edit: we should call him Bill from da' Hill from now on

BossNasty73

Smash Cadet
Wait, who has my phone? Corey? yay! I havent played smash in a while cause i cant call anybody, but i did just get first place in my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournament! GO ME!

Da Squeakz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just wonderring if there was anyone here that was around the NC State campus. Just PM or IM me and let me know. I haven't played since Karn's thing, so I'm prolly worse than I was, but it'd still be fun to beat up a fluffball, right?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Oh man, I work 5-10 both saturday AND sunday. I'd love to go but god doesn't seem to want me to become better.

SuperMetroid

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm a newcomer to the smashboard forums, and I noticed this thread and that you were talking about getting together for weekend tournament play. I'm a student at NC State and I've been looking for more people to play with more competetively. NC State has its own group of players, but in my experience, it has certainly been more casual than not. I noticed that Lord Karn, Da Squeakz, Speedsk8er, etc. are all from the Raleigh area, so I'd be up for something whenever (meaning I'm pretty free to get owned).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've put some thought into it, and I decided not to go and do everyone on the combo video. I was getting WAY too far ahead of myself. :laugh: Rather, I'll finish Adam's combo video and make it perfect, since there's still some issues to be worked out.

I can still do some things to the crew combo vid, but others can work on who's left. Adam, I want your VCR back so I can make your combo video perfect.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
crap, I meant to say thursday. I have to play an orchestra concert on tuesday

:edit:
sorry about that last-minute cancellation for saturday, dotpwn. I was feeling not so good

Malk

Smash Champion
ok good job do I not also have a concert on Thursday night?
and who wants to travel and play smash with just you
>:O

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
ok good job do I not also have a concert on Thursday night?
and who wants to travel and play smash with just you
>:O
LOL You're such a d!ck. I love you. LMAO

Anyways, I'm not doing anything from Tuesday to Thursday. If anyones up to it and has a car, I'd like to smash. We'd have to do it at their place though. My roomies will be busy playing Strikers.

Also, I MAY be going down to Rocky Mount for the weekend. Or just Saturday. My mom's birthday is on Friday so I'll probably be with her. During Thanksgiving, it's on. I'll probably be down there for a bit. Like two or three days.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
malk, smash time may be harder to come by now that my roomate has halo3. he's playing it all the time. it's sort of boring sometimes, but the multiplayer is kind of fun. you should come to my concert tomorrow night and we can smash after.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You tell that roomate of yours to put in a REAL mans game, like SSBM. Let him play it and realize just how REAL of a mans game it is. If he refuses, throw a sticky grenade at 'im.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
I dont think the catfish is gonna do it this time, man.

Gotta give that ***** a moon stone and evolve that ***.

Top Bottom